Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

American Conservative Union. What do you know about it?

5 posters

Go down

American Conservative Union.  What do you know about it? Empty American Conservative Union. What do you know about it?

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:10 am

A friend of mine seems to be a die-hard conservative, which is an interesting alliance since he is gay. Recently he has been forwarding to me and others in a group message stuff from the American Conservative Union.

I don't know much about the legitimacy of this group. Anybody help me out with opinions? Rants? Or raves?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

American Conservative Union.  What do you know about it? Empty Re: American Conservative Union. What do you know about it?

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:49 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:A friend of mine seems to be a die-hard conservative, which is an interesting alliance since he is gay.  Recently he has been forwarding to me and others in a group message stuff from the American Conservative Union.

I don't know much about the legitimacy of this group.  Anybody help me out with opinions? Rants? Or raves?

Lot of info for the reading is so interested.

One such item is : https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/American_Conservative_Union
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

American Conservative Union.  What do you know about it? Empty Re: American Conservative Union. What do you know about it?

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:08 pm

Awww, but Mr. Skep, anyone can read an often inaccurate Wikipedia entry.

I am looking for the personal insight of the posters here on JSI.  What do you think about this organization?  Mr. Jammer ?  Darth ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:35 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Awww, but Mr. Skep, anyone can read an often inaccurate Wikipedia entry.

I am looking for the personal insight of the posters here on JSI.  What do you think about this organization?  Mr. Jammer ?  Darth ?

The Wikipedia link was offered to entice you to do your own research and form your own opinion.

Since you do not like Wikipedia, here : https://conservative.org/about

If you still don't want to read and form your own opinion then stay uninformed.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:20 pm

So, it appears that Mr Skep is not a member of the American Conservative Union, nor does he issue an opinion on the organization.

Anybody else ? Any Rants or Raves ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:38 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:A friend of mine seems to be a die-hard conservative, which is an interesting alliance since he is gay. Recently he has been forwarding to me and others in a group message stuff from the American Conservative Union.

I don't know much about the legitimacy of this group. Anybody help me out with opinions? Rants? Or raves?

No conservative would befriend you or any other Godless heathen liberal so your question is a falsehood. I will not associate, be seen, or interact in any way with liberals...they are Satan spawn and not worthy of any interaction.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:12 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:A friend of mine seems to be a die-hard conservative, which is an interesting alliance since he is gay.  Recently he has been forwarding to me and others in a group message stuff from the American Conservative Union.

I don't know much about the legitimacy of this group.  Anybody help me out with opinions? Rants? Or raves?

No conservative would befriend you or any other Godless heathen liberal so your question is a falsehood. I will not associate, be seen, or interact in any way with liberals...they are Satan spawn and not worthy of any interaction.

AMEN
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Wed Jul 25, 2018 7:27 am

Never heard of them. But then I don't join groups of any kind.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:13 am

Clicker wrote:Never heard of them.  But then I don't join groups of any kind.
Ahhh, thank you Mr Clicker.  Some of the other posters seem to be the "joining types".  I will wait to their input.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down