Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

President Obama Skeet shooting extraordinaire

+3
Freedom Forever
nightlight88
BoonDocks
7 posters

Go down

President Obama Skeet shooting extraordinaire Empty President Obama Skeet shooting extraordinaire

Post  BoonDocks Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:58 am

BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

President Obama Skeet shooting extraordinaire Empty Re: President Obama Skeet shooting extraordinaire

Post  nightlight88 Sat Feb 02, 2013 12:38 pm

Reminds me of Skeery-Kerry pic of him pretending to be a great white hunter. Then I think of him in the green condum and then Dukakis in the tank.

I hurt from laughing so hard.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

President Obama Skeet shooting extraordinaire Empty Re: President Obama Skeet shooting extraordinaire

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:14 pm

You're an idiot lib for not recognizing a staged photo op. Is that a good enough answer? Now run along and report what you've seen and then come back again, your trolling is a monumental failure. Very Happy
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Feb 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Everybody on three ... ah,one ... ah,two ... ah,three.

Every party needs a pooper and that's why we invited you .. Party Pooper, Party Pooper! Laughing
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:16 am

Hey boondork you started a thread here. You ever going to come back and respond? Didn't think so. We miss you though. lol!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:37 am

She is busy telling others what she has seen here and getting her bottom powdered by Twinkles. Twisted Evil
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:50 am

Darth Cheney wrote:She is busy telling others what she has seen here and getting her bottom powdered by Twinkles. Twisted Evil

Razz He has lady parts. Embarassed You would think they could send someone over who has a little more on the ball then boonduck.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:55 am

Freedom Forever wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:She is busy telling others what she has seen here and getting her bottom powdered by Twinkles. Twisted Evil

Razz He has lady parts. Embarassed You would think they could send someone over who has a little more on the ball then boonduck.

I keep asking if they have anyone who is smarter that I could talk too but they never come up with anyone.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BoonDocks Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:56 am

Freedom Forever wrote:

You're an idiot lib for not recognizing a staged photo op. Is that a good enough answer? Now run along and report what you've seen and then come back again, your trolling is a monumental failure. Very Happy

still waiting for YOU to prove it was staged.
BoonDocks
BoonDocks

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 05, 2013 1:15 pm

still waiting for YOU to prove it was staged..

Is there anyone who is smarter there that I could talk too?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:10 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
still waiting for YOU to prove it was staged..

Is there anyone who is smarter there that I could talk too?

Since you have been waiting so long I reckon you may have your answer! Smile
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Feb 05, 2013 2:20 pm

BoonDocks wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

still waiting for YOU to prove it was staged.

Did you just respond to me? Wow. You're probably right, what pres has ever staged a photo op? You moron! Pull you head out of Obama's butt. Now run along and do what need to do. 🐒 R U the best GPV can send over here" clown
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 08, 2013 8:28 am

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 08, 2013 9:33 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Fri Feb 08, 2013 10:48 am

From time to time I have lurked at GPV and the old Argus Leader forums. I recall Boondocks. Having now checked GPV member list I find Boondocks missing. Typical Liberal trick. They remove Boondocks and think ?--think?- -that no one will catch on. Twinkies Suspect clown

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Feb 08, 2013 11:35 am

Alleycat wrote:
From time to time I have lurked at GPV and the old Argus Leader forums. I recall Boondocks. Having now checked GPV member list I find Boondocks missing. Typical Liberal trick. They remove Boondocks and think ?--think?- -that no one will catch on. Twinkies Suspect clown

Who do they remind you of? The piss boy! The lowly piss boy. cheers
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down