Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Six Year Old Kid....

4 posters

Go down

A Six Year Old Kid.... Empty A Six Year Old Kid....

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Apr 11, 2016 11:43 pm

Are you fukcing kidding me?!?  I'm assuming these are two full grown adults picking on a 6 year old.  How pathetic.   I'd like to say I'm surprised.   But that would be a lie. I also love how the racism always morphs into the welfare BS.  Stay classy guys. Rolling Eyes

http://www.keloland.com/news/article/news/wrestling-with-racism

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

A Six Year Old Kid.... Empty Re: A Six Year Old Kid....

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:06 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Are you fukcing kidding me?!?  I'm assuming these are two full grown adults picking on a 6 year old.  How pathetic.   I'd like to say I'm surprised.   But that would be a lie. I also love how the racism always morphs into the welfare BS.  Stay classy guys. Rolling Eyes

I wonder how many pre-born children were murdered on that same day? Stay classy libs!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 12, 2016 7:40 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Are you fukcing kidding me?!?  I'm assuming these are two full grown adults picking on a 6 year old.  How pathetic.   I'd like to say I'm surprised.   But that would be a lie. I also love how the racism always morphs into the welfare BS.  Stay classy guys. Rolling Eyes

I wonder how many pre-born children were murdered on that same day? Stay classy libs!
You are going to compare the mistreatment of an actual proven living, breathing human being to your flawed notion about when life begins?  Your lack of a coherent response is proof that racism is alive and well here in the US.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 12, 2016 8:35 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

You are going to compare the mistreatment of an actual proven living, breathing human being to your flawed notion about when life begins?  Your lack of a coherent response is proof that racism is alive and well here in the US.

Let's see.....

On one hand you have some terrible racism taking place on a living human being. It's terrible and nobody should have to go through that.

On the other hand, you've got a living human being being put through an immense amount of pain before being killed. In some cases, this human being is partially birthed before it's life is ended.

I don't know.....are YOU seriously comparing these situations and are YOU saying someone being called names is worse than having someone's life being ended? Exactly who has the "flawed" notion here?

Stay classy (a-hem, yeah right) lib.

And we are still waiting on your un-flawed definition of when life begins.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 12, 2016 1:01 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I am not sure anyone has said there is no racism in the USA.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 12, 2016 6:06 pm

If you want to experience racism go spend a day on a reservation. If you make it out alive you will have a new understanding of what real racism looks like. Everyone is a GD victim thanks to the libs. I'm not sure what happened or what was said but the feigned outrage on full display is ridiculous. If this is the worse that happens to the precious snowflake he is lucky.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down