Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Surly Beer

3 posters

Go down

Surly Beer Empty Surly Beer

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed May 04, 2016 9:05 pm

One of my favorite craft beers is now available as close as the HyVee down the street. Mmmmmmmm.

Used to have to bring this back from the Twin Cities or make a special run over to Luverne. Not anymore.

Drinking a Coffee Bender right now. A brown ale with a heavy dose of cold steeped coffee. You can smell the coffee from a couple feet away. Excellent!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Surly Beer Empty Re: Surly Beer

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 05, 2016 6:04 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:One of my favorite craft beers is now available as close as the HyVee down the street. Mmmmmmmm.

Used to have to bring this back from the Twin Cities or make a special run over to Luverne. Not anymore.

Drinking a Coffee Bender right now. A brown ale with a heavy dose of cold steeped coffee. You can smell the coffee from a couple feet away. Excellent!

Booze Boys always have PBR in the fridge. I can't believe you used to drive far and wide to find it...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu May 05, 2016 9:42 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:One of my favorite craft beers is now available as close as the HyVee down the street. Mmmmmmmm.

There "lushes" and then there are "gourmet lushes" .   drunken  drunken
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down