Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns!

+2
Dr. Evil
Gomezz Adddams
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns! Empty Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns!

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 14, 2016 7:03 pm

Terrorists using a truck plowed through Bastille Day celebrations in Nice, France killing over 70. In Paris terrorists set the Eiffel Tower on fire. ISIS once again attacks Western interests.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1447619/at-least-30-dead-as-lorry-crashes-into-crowd-of-revellers-celebrating-bastille-day-in-france-terror-attack/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns! Empty Re: Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns!

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:07 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Terrorists using a truck plowed through Bastille Day celebrations in Nice, France killing over 70. In Paris terrorists set the Eiffel Tower on fire. ISIS once again attacks Western interests.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1447619/at-least-30-dead-as-lorry-crashes-into-crowd-of-revellers-celebrating-bastille-day-in-france-terror-attack/

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/world/fire-eiffel-tower-put-not-linked-nice-attack-article-1.2712143?client=ms-android-verizon#

Sorry Gomerr, I know how badly you wanted that to be an ISIS attack....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns! Empty Re: Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns!

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Jul 14, 2016 8:16 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Terrorists using a truck plowed through Bastille Day celebrations in Nice, France killing over 70. In Paris terrorists set the Eiffel Tower on fire. ISIS once again attacks Western interests.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nydailynews.com/amp/news/world/fire-eiffel-tower-put-not-linked-nice-attack-article-1.2712143?client=ms-android-verizon#

Sorry Gomerr, I know how badly you wanted that to be an ISIS attack....

Probably a fcukin' Mooslim fireworks company.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:50 pm

Will the demonrats now demand "truck" control or don't they care about our safety?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:12 am

Jammer wrote:Will the demonrats now demand "truck" control or don't they care about our safety?

Perhaps not, but since it was reported gunfire came from the truck the MT suit HMWAIC and his brainwashed sheep may again try for more gun control!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:11 am

Jammer wrote:Will the demonrats now demand "truck" control or don't they care about our safety?

No mention of the truck show loophole that still exists....
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 15, 2016 7:57 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 15, 2016 8:55 am

This guy makes no sense at all. While he did take a huge toll it appears to be an uncoordinated attack. Reports are that there were explosives and other heavier weapons in the truck. Was the original intent to stage an attack then detonate a huge truck bomb? Don't know yet. Sounds like a lot of firepower for one guy. More will come out, as usual.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:35 am

It's interesting that 12+ hours after the 'Snowman' went careening down this crowded street, killing everything in his path, there is still no indication of any sort of jihad. No reported extremist ties, no reported manifesto, no reported pledges to ISIS. Seems to be a run of the mill lunatic. Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns! 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:20 am

Dr. Jones wrote:It's interesting that 12+ hours after the 'Snowman' went careening down this crowded street, killing everything in his path,  there is still no indication of any sort of jihad.  No reported extremist ties, no reported manifesto, no reported pledges to ISIS.  Seems to be a run of the mill lunatic. Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns! 3584648792

Remember who's country it's in and who controls the media there. French paranoia and PC tendencies are far stronger than they are here. their Pols are far better than ours at appearing to be tough and then dong nothing. They have far more years of experience at it than ours.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:49 am

Dr. Jones wrote:It's interesting that 12+ hours after the 'Snowman' went careening down this crowded street, killing everything in his path,  there is still no indication of any sort of jihad.  No reported extremist ties, no reported manifesto, no reported pledges to ISIS.  Seems to be a run of the mill lunatic. Terrorist Attack in Nice! Eiffel Tower Burns! 3584648792

You ever think France just might be a tad more thorough than the MT suit HMWAIC and his Black Lives Matter buddies who throw the blame out there before any evidence/facts are digested?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:56 am

Skeptical wrote:

You ever think France just might be a tad more thorough than the MT suit HMWAIC and his Black Lives Matter buddies who throw the blame out there before any evidence/facts are digested?

That is the stupidest fukcing thing I've ever heard. What happened to you guys accusing of Obama of being too slow in calling attacks Islamic terrorism?!? Try again.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 15, 2016 12:05 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

That is the stupidest fukcing thing I've ever heard.  What happened to you guys accusing of Obama of being too slow in calling attacks Islamic terrorism?!?  Try again.

Obama not wanting to offend his Islamist buddies is not the same as rushing to judgement when a black is shot
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 15, 2016 3:12 pm

I think the most interesting thing I've heard today is that four of the five fastest growing Muslim extremist groups in the world are in French controlled territory. Apparently, much like the US, wearing traditional Muslim clothing in public is frowned upon in France. The only real difference is that the French support a more secular society whereas here in the US we are very supportive of wearing our religion on our sleeves, so long as its not the Muslim religion. It's interesting how the dynamics of a society can affect it's citizens.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 15, 2016 6:51 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:I think the most interesting thing I've heard today is that four of the five fastest growing Muslim extremist groups in the world are in French controlled territory. .

Until this is proven I am forced to raise the Bravo Sierra flag.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 15, 2016 9:01 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:I think the most interesting thing I've heard today is that four of the five fastest growing Muslim extremist groups in the world are in French controlled territory. .

http://www.newsweek.com/2015/01/30/frances-problem-secularism-300718.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Heck, the problems created by the European practice of embracing/encouraging Multiculturalism and in France in particular have been known for years so nothing new.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:57 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Yet not one word about one let alone five "fastest growing Muslim extremist groups in the world".
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 15, 2016 11:10 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Yet not one word about one let alone five "fastest growing Muslim extremist groups in the world".

I see you noticed that little fact too.  However the redundant prevaricator did write, he heard it not that he read it in that article !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 16, 2016 10:11 am

While I can't find those exact words in print, the sentiment is obviously true

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/7/french-islamist-mini-states-grow-into-problem-out-/

If you want to deny the growing problem of Muslim extremism in France, that's fine. If you want to play semantics, that's a game of footsie you'll have to play amongst yourselves.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Jul 16, 2016 11:57 am

Dr. Jones wrote:While I can't find those exact words in print,  the sentiment is obviously true

http://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/jan/7/french-islamist-mini-states-grow-into-problem-out-/

If you want to deny the growing problem of Muslim extremism in France,  that's fine.  If you want to play semantics, that's a game of footsie you'll have to play amongst yourselves.

The word growing to describe Muslims in France isn't correct.  Grown is more a fit. They've grown to an uncontrollable size and are now exercising that power.  Stopping it here, now is the way to keep it from growing to fruition here.  Start with stopping these idiotic "refugee" hordes and open border illegal immigrants.  Now. A change in management in the WH is needed to keep it from happening. Hillarity will only rubber stamp the errors already made and keep doing the same mistakes over and over.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jul 16, 2016 12:24 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:While I can't find those exact words in print,  the sentiment is obviously true

If you want to deny the growing problem of Muslim extremism in France,  that's fine.  If you want to play semantics, that's a game of footsie you'll have to play amongst yourselves.

Besides you, who's denying the problem of Islamic extremism? You've denied the existence of "no-go zones" in Paris and London and Brussels and that many of the recent terrorist attacks are on Western interests. Part of France's problem can be traced back to their colonial empire in northwest Africa. Many of the terrorist's are from or are descendants of immigrants from the former French colonies of Algiers, Tunisia and Morocco which have created one of the largest Islam populations in Europe. The lack of pluralism (smaller groups in a larger society maintaining their cultural identities provided they are consistent with the laws and values of the wider society) both religious and cultural, and with more of an emphasis on multiculturalism is at the center of the rot not only in France but Europe as well. .
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 16, 2016 1:55 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Besides you, who's denying the problem of Islamic extremism? You've denied the existence of "no-go zones" in Paris and London and Brussels and that many of the recent terrorist attacks are on Western interests. Part of France's problem can be traced back to their colonial empire in northwest Africa. Many of the terrorist's are from or are descendants of immigrants from the former French colonies of Algiers, Tunisia and Morocco which have created one of the largest Islam populations in Europe. The lack of pluralism (smaller groups in a larger society maintaining their cultural identities provided they are consistent with the laws and values of the wider society) both religious and cultural, and with more of an emphasis on multiculturalism is at the center of the rot not only in France but Europe as well. .

Wrong,  wrong , wrong and more wrong.  First off, I'm absolutely not denying the fact that we have a worldwide  problem with Islamic extremism.  Secondly Muslim extremists are terrorizing the whole world, including other more peaceful Muslims, not just the West.  If you want to rule out all acts of terror against anyone they are at war with as not being terror,  that's fine.  But be consistent.

Muslims all over the world are dealing with a rising tide of religious persecution.  As you can imagine, this creates a tremendous amount of hostility.  The hate from a minority of people around the world, that is projected at innocent Muslims, pours fuel on an otherwise manageable fire.

If we want Muslims to quit lashing out against us we need to quit treating them like second rate human beings.  #MLM

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jul 16, 2016 3:33 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

If we want Muslims to quit lashing out against us we need to quit treating them like second rate human beings.  #MLM

Damn, don't let Hillary Cankles or the MT suit HMWAIC see you wrote this ... they say it is showing love and $15.00 jobs flipping burgers in a fast food place.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sat Jul 16, 2016 5:31 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

You're confused. The only way they'll quit "lashing out" as you put it is when we are either Muslim or dead. Either way, makes no difference to them.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next