Obama: Our Energy President

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Dec 13, 2016 8:14 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Good gawd man!! Obsess much?? Some of us have jobs. bounce bounce bounce Go molest some kids, I'll get back to you when I have time.

Hey jackass, that is very interesting.  You have been back on here 5 times without responding.  What type of job do you have that allows you to go on a forum over 5 times in an afternoon?  But a bigger question, what type of a pure jackass would then claim that your job is what is preventing you from backing up your FAKE NEWS.

You are a true piece of dogshit, so don't even bother to answer because we all know that all you have is more FAKE NEWS.

I have ZERO interest in any type of exchange with you except to point out the pure stupidity that you show.  I am sure if Sleazy Slut ever gets up the courage to come back on here, she will support your sorry ass you piece of dogshit.

OMFG this challenge is very rich from a poster who signed onto JSI four (4) times and posted that the Dr. had not yet replied ... all in less than 4 1/2 hours!  And monitored the sign-in activities of another JSI'er during the time frame.  Real rich.  And creepy too.
avatar
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1078
Join date : 2013-02-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:23 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I work for myself actually, and while I don't mind checking in on what your dumb ass has to say, I don't always have the time to put together a response.

First of all how could this be considered in any way to be fake news?? scratch scratch scratch

As I've said before our cheap dollar that was derived from QE was a huge factor in our ability to economically extract and export petroleum products.  Obama supported these QE measures. Obama doubled production of clean energy, which has lessened our need for oil. He pushed car manufacturers to increase fuel economy as part of their bailout package....

You are so full of BULLSHIT, that your odor emanates across the internet.

Just to show what a lying sack of dogshit you are, I went and looked up the data.  US consumption of clean energy in 2008 was 7.174 quadrillion BTUs and in 2015 it was 9.577 quadrillion BTUs.  That is a LONG way from doubling.

And for lessening our need for fossil fuels, clean energy accounted for about 7% - 8% of our total energy consumption when Obama took office and last year it accounted for about 9.5% of our total energy.  So during Obama's tenure and billions of taxpayer dollars used to subsidize clean energy, it made a whopping difference of about 2 percentage points.

You are nothing but a LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT.

Which one of these is not like the other ?  
LOL.  
I guess your Google footsie skills need some refining.  Gomezz can help you.  And I'm certain he will despite the fact that you've disrespected his superior intellect and fact finding skill.

Oh sweatheart, your lack of technical knowledge is appalling.   I would take the time to explain it to you if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell that you would understand.  When it comes to clean energy like solar and wind, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE PACKAGE THAT UP AND EXPORT IT?  If you can explain why you think there is going to be much of a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy, I will take the time to explain my logic and approach to you.  And contrary to your FAKE claim about Googling, I will even explain how you are wrong there.

But I will wait to hear a REASONABLE answer to the question of "why and how there would be a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy".  An acceptable alternative to a reasonable answer will be a sincere apology.  Quit honestly, I don't expect either since you are a repressive liberal.   In fact, I will even do some digging to see if I can come up with the comparable data between consumption and production UNLESS IT WILL TAKE TOO MUCH TIME.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Dr. Evil on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:34 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I work for myself actually, and while I don't mind checking in on what your dumb ass has to say, I don't always have the time to put together a response.

First of all how could this be considered in any way to be fake news?? scratch scratch scratch

As I've said before our cheap dollar that was derived from QE was a huge factor in our ability to economically extract and export petroleum products.  Obama supported these QE measures. Obama doubled production of clean energy, which has lessened our need for oil. He pushed car manufacturers to increase fuel economy as part of their bailout package....

You are so full of BULLSHIT, that your odor emanates across the internet.

Just to show what a lying sack of dogshit you are, I went and looked up the data.  US consumption of clean energy in 2008 was 7.174 quadrillion BTUs and in 2015 it was 9.577 quadrillion BTUs.  That is a LONG way from doubling.

And for lessening our need for fossil fuels, clean energy accounted for about 7% - 8% of our total energy consumption when Obama took office and last year it accounted for about 9.5% of our total energy.  So during Obama's tenure and billions of taxpayer dollars used to subsidize clean energy, it made a whopping difference of about 2 percentage points.

You are nothing but a LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT.

Which one of these is not like the other ?  
LOL.  
I guess your Google footsie skills need some refining.  Gomezz can help you.  And I'm certain he will despite the fact that you've disrespected his superior intellect and fact finding skill.

Oh sweatheart, your lack of technical knowledge is appalling.   I would take the time to explain it to you if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell that you would understand.  When it comes to clean energy like solar and wind, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE PACKAGE THAT UP AND EXPORT IT?  If you can explain why you think there is going to be much of a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy, I will take the time to explain my logic and approach to you.  And contrary to your FAKE claim about Googling, I will even explain how you are wrong there.

But I will wait to hear a REASONABLE answer to the question of "why and how there would be a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy".  An acceptable alternative to a reasonable answer will be a sincere apology.  Quit honestly, I don't expect either since you are a repressive liberal.   In fact, I will even do some digging to see if I can come up with the comparable data between consumption and production UNLESS IT WILL TAKE TOO MUCH TIME.

You seriously need to quit saying sweetheart, I vomit a little in my mouth every time I see it. I'm sure hearing you say sweetheart is about as soothing to a woman as fingernails scratching a chalkboard.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3246
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Tue Dec 13, 2016 9:52 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I work for myself actually, and while I don't mind checking in on what your dumb ass has to say, I don't always have the time to put together a response.

First of all how could this be considered in any way to be fake news?? scratch scratch scratch

As I've said before our cheap dollar that was derived from QE was a huge factor in our ability to economically extract and export petroleum products.  Obama supported these QE measures. Obama doubled production of clean energy, which has lessened our need for oil. He pushed car manufacturers to increase fuel economy as part of their bailout package....

You are so full of BULLSHIT, that your odor emanates across the internet.

Just to show what a lying sack of dogshit you are, I went and looked up the data.  US consumption of clean energy in 2008 was 7.174 quadrillion BTUs and in 2015 it was 9.577 quadrillion BTUs.  That is a LONG way from doubling.

And for lessening our need for fossil fuels, clean energy accounted for about 7% - 8% of our total energy consumption when Obama took office and last year it accounted for about 9.5% of our total energy.  So during Obama's tenure and billions of taxpayer dollars used to subsidize clean energy, it made a whopping difference of about 2 percentage points.

You are nothing but a LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT.

Which one of these is not like the other ?  
LOL.  
I guess your Google footsie skills need some refining.  Gomezz can help you.  And I'm certain he will despite the fact that you've disrespected his superior intellect and fact finding skill.

Oh sweatheart, your lack of technical knowledge is appalling.   I would take the time to explain it to you if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell that you would understand.  When it comes to clean energy like solar and wind, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE PACKAGE THAT UP AND EXPORT IT?  If you can explain why you think there is going to be much of a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy, I will take the time to explain my logic and approach to you.  And contrary to your FAKE claim about Googling, I will even explain how you are wrong there.

But I will wait to hear a REASONABLE answer to the question of "why and how there would be a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy".  An acceptable alternative to a reasonable answer will be a sincere apology.  Quit honestly, I don't expect either since you are a repressive liberal.   In fact, I will even do some digging to see if I can come up with the comparable data between consumption and production UNLESS IT WILL TAKE TOO MUCH TIME.

You seriously need to quit saying sweetheart, I vomit a little in my mouth every time I see it. I'm sure hearing you say sweetheart is about as soothing to a woman as fingernails scratching a chalkboard.

And you DUMBASS, NEED TO PAY MUCH CLOSER ATTENTION.

You truly are a mental midget.  I for one, don't think there is a chance in hell that you will figure this one out, but then again when has this dumbass ever had a clue?
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Gomezz, this one is for you

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:53 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:



4) Oil consumption initially dropped in the US because of the economy and the fact that people are driving fewer miles. Most of the mandated fuel efficiencies of Obama aren't even slated to start taking effect until 2017 with final implementation not until 2025. So far most of the fuel saved through fuel standards have come from people switching from gas hog SUVs to the fuel efficient crossovers and passenger cars not because of more stringent standards.

Many are adopting early. My pickups got a steady 13 MPG for years pre-2009. Current one averages 17. Huge step up.

Gomezz, this one is for you.  I try to avoid reading Jackoff Jones' comments because they have no credibility.  However, for some reason I did read this exchange above.  As usual, you were correct in your statement above.  As ALWAYS, Jackoff Jones was INCORRECT in his statement.  Under the best case scenario a person might consider HIS comment as merely anecdotal evidence from an unreliable source.  However, under the more likely scenario it can be considered as just ANOTHER OUTRIGHT LIE BY AN EVIL CRETIN.

Anyhow, I decided to look in my energy report where there is a lot of data and sure enough they had fuel economy numbers available.  As usual they break the data into several categories, but I will just provide the numbers given for ALL vehicles.

In 2008 the average fuel economy in ALL US vehicles was 17.6 miles per gallon.  The latest data available is 2014 and it is marked "preliminary"  and it shows the fuel economy for all US vehicles as 17.5 mpg.  So as ALWAYS, Jackoff Jones is selling BULLSHIT.

Note to the Sleazy Slut:  My data is from the November 2016 monthly energy review by the US Government.  It is in Table 1.8 which is on page 19.  You can pull out your copy to verify.  And a final note to the Sleazy one, NO GOOGLE CLICKS were used or harmed in this research effort.  When it comes to energy data, I use it all the time and have it readily available.  That might be hard for you to comprehend, so just think of it being to me what your EBT card is to you.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:55 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I work for myself actually, and while I don't mind checking in on what your dumb ass has to say, I don't always have the time to put together a response.

First of all how could this be considered in any way to be fake news?? scratch scratch scratch

As I've said before our cheap dollar that was derived from QE was a huge factor in our ability to economically extract and export petroleum products.  Obama supported these QE measures. Obama doubled production of clean energy, which has lessened our need for oil. He pushed car manufacturers to increase fuel economy as part of their bailout package....

You are so full of BULLSHIT, that your odor emanates across the internet.

Just to show what a lying sack of dogshit you are, I went and looked up the data.  US consumption of clean energy in 2008 was 7.174 quadrillion BTUs and in 2015 it was 9.577 quadrillion BTUs.  That is a LONG way from doubling.

And for lessening our need for fossil fuels, clean energy accounted for about 7% - 8% of our total energy consumption when Obama took office and last year it accounted for about 9.5% of our total energy.  So during Obama's tenure and billions of taxpayer dollars used to subsidize clean energy, it made a whopping difference of about 2 percentage points.

You are nothing but a LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT.

Which one of these is not like the other ?  
LOL.  
I guess your Google footsie skills need some refining.  Gomezz can help you.  And I'm certain he will despite the fact that you've disrespected his superior intellect and fact finding skill.

Oh sweatheart, your lack of technical knowledge is appalling.   I would take the time to explain it to you if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell that you would understand.  When it comes to clean energy like solar and wind, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE PACKAGE THAT UP AND EXPORT IT?  If you can explain why you think there is going to be much of a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy, I will take the time to explain my logic and approach to you.  And contrary to your FAKE claim about Googling, I will even explain how you are wrong there.

But I will wait to hear a REASONABLE answer to the question of "why and how there would be a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy".  An acceptable alternative to a reasonable answer will be a sincere apology.  Quit honestly, I don't expect either since you are a repressive liberal.   In fact, I will even do some digging to see if I can come up with the comparable data between consumption and production UNLESS IT WILL TAKE TOO MUCH TIME.

You seriously need to quit saying sweetheart, I vomit a little in my mouth every time I see it. I'm sure hearing you say sweetheart is about as soothing to a woman as fingernails scratching a chalkboard.

And you DUMBASS, NEED TO PAY MUCH CLOSER ATTENTION.

You truly are a mental midget.  I for one, don't think there is a chance in hell that you will figure this one out, but then again when has this dumbass ever had a clue?

12 hours later and the DUMBASS JACKOFF JONES has still not figured this one out.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:54 pm

Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I work for myself actually, and while I don't mind checking in on what your dumb ass has to say, I don't always have the time to put together a response.

First of all how could this be considered in any way to be fake news?? scratch scratch scratch

As I've said before our cheap dollar that was derived from QE was a huge factor in our ability to economically extract and export petroleum products.  Obama supported these QE measures. Obama doubled production of clean energy, which has lessened our need for oil. He pushed car manufacturers to increase fuel economy as part of their bailout package....

You are so full of BULLSHIT, that your odor emanates across the internet.

Just to show what a lying sack of dogshit you are, I went and looked up the data.  US consumption of clean energy in 2008 was 7.174 quadrillion BTUs and in 2015 it was 9.577 quadrillion BTUs.  That is a LONG way from doubling.

And for lessening our need for fossil fuels, clean energy accounted for about 7% - 8% of our total energy consumption when Obama took office and last year it accounted for about 9.5% of our total energy.  So during Obama's tenure and billions of taxpayer dollars used to subsidize clean energy, it made a whopping difference of about 2 percentage points.

You are nothing but a LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT.

Which one of these is not like the other ?  
LOL.  
I guess your Google footsie skills need some refining.  Gomezz can help you.  And I'm certain he will despite the fact that you've disrespected his superior intellect and fact finding skill.

Oh sweatheart, your lack of technical knowledge is appalling.   I would take the time to explain it to you if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell that you would understand.  When it comes to clean energy like solar and wind, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE PACKAGE THAT UP AND EXPORT IT?  If you can explain why you think there is going to be much of a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy, I will take the time to explain my logic and approach to you.  And contrary to your FAKE claim about Googling, I will even explain how you are wrong there.

But I will wait to hear a REASONABLE answer to the question of "why and how there would be a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy".  An acceptable alternative to a reasonable answer will be a sincere apology.  Quit honestly, I don't expect either since you are a repressive liberal.   In fact, I will even do some digging to see if I can come up with the comparable data between consumption and production UNLESS IT WILL TAKE TOO MUCH TIME.

You seriously need to quit saying sweetheart, I vomit a little in my mouth every time I see it. I'm sure hearing you say sweetheart is about as soothing to a woman as fingernails scratching a chalkboard.

And you DUMBASS, NEED TO PAY MUCH CLOSER ATTENTION.

You truly are a mental midget.  I for one, don't think there is a chance in hell that you will figure this one out, but then again when has this dumbass ever had a clue?

12 hours later it was wrote: DUMBASS JACKOFF JONES has still not figured this one out.


24 hours later it was wrote: This is what happens when Jackoff Jones can't find an answer on Google - SILENCE    
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 14, 2016 9:59 pm

What are you talking about??
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3246
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:03 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:What are you talking about??

You truly are a mental midget.  I for one, don't think there is a chance in hell that you will figure this one out, but then again when has this dumbass ever had a clue?

You are even stupider than I thought.  Keep Googling you sorry piece of dogshit.  This just proves that you are CLUELESS.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:52 am

Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I work for myself actually, and while I don't mind checking in on what your dumb ass has to say, I don't always have the time to put together a response.

First of all how could this be considered in any way to be fake news?? scratch scratch scratch

As I've said before our cheap dollar that was derived from QE was a huge factor in our ability to economically extract and export petroleum products.  Obama supported these QE measures. Obama doubled production of clean energy, which has lessened our need for oil. He pushed car manufacturers to increase fuel economy as part of their bailout package....

You are so full of BULLSHIT, that your odor emanates across the internet.

Just to show what a lying sack of dogshit you are, I went and looked up the data.  US consumption of clean energy in 2008 was 7.174 quadrillion BTUs and in 2015 it was 9.577 quadrillion BTUs.  That is a LONG way from doubling.

And for lessening our need for fossil fuels, clean energy accounted for about 7% - 8% of our total energy consumption when Obama took office and last year it accounted for about 9.5% of our total energy.  So during Obama's tenure and billions of taxpayer dollars used to subsidize clean energy, it made a whopping difference of about 2 percentage points.

You are nothing but a LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT.

Which one of these is not like the other ?  
LOL.  
I guess your Google footsie skills need some refining.  Gomezz can help you.  And I'm certain he will despite the fact that you've disrespected his superior intellect and fact finding skill.

Oh sweatheart, your lack of technical knowledge is appalling.   I would take the time to explain it to you if I thought there was a snowball's chance in hell that you would understand.  When it comes to clean energy like solar and wind, DO YOU SERIOUSLY THINK WE PACKAGE THAT UP AND EXPORT IT?  If you can explain why you think there is going to be much of a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy, I will take the time to explain my logic and approach to you.  And contrary to your FAKE claim about Googling, I will even explain how you are wrong there.

But I will wait to hear a REASONABLE answer to the question of "why and how there would be a difference between US production and US consumption of clean energy".  An acceptable alternative to a reasonable answer will be a sincere apology.  Quit honestly, I don't expect either since you are a repressive liberal.   In fact, I will even do some digging to see if I can come up with the comparable data between consumption and production UNLESS IT WILL TAKE TOO MUCH TIME.

You seriously need to quit saying sweetheart, I vomit a little in my mouth every time I see it. I'm sure hearing you say sweetheart is about as soothing to a woman as fingernails scratching a chalkboard.

And you DUMBASS, NEED TO PAY MUCH CLOSER ATTENTION.

You truly are a mental midget.  I for one, don't think there is a chance in hell that you will figure this one out, but then again when has this dumbass ever had a clue?

12 hours later it was wrote: DUMBASS JACKOFF JONES has still not figured this one out.


24 hours later it was wrote: This is what happens when Jackoff Jones can't find an answer on Google - SILENCE    

36 hours later it was wrote: Jackoff must be looking for Sleazy Slut to explain things to him.  He is a true mental midget.  



avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 15, 2016 9:57 am

I love all the pretty colors, but I still have no idea what you're question is. Kind of reminds me of Skeptical's countdown thread.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3246
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:01 am

Dr. Evil wrote:I love all the pretty colors, but I still have no idea what you're question is. Kind of reminds me of Skeptical's countdown thread.

You really are stupid aren't you?  It all began with your stupid comment
You seriously need to quit saying sweetheart, I vomit a little in my mouth every time I see it. I'm sure hearing you say sweetheart is about as soothing to a woman as fingernails scratching a chalkboard.  

Like ALWAYS, you did not know what you were talking about.  Gomezz has had it right all along.  YOU HAVE A READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Dec 15, 2016 10:07 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I love all the pretty colors, but I still have no idea what you're question is. Kind of reminds me of Skeptical's countdown thread.

You really are stupid aren't you?  It all began with your stupid comment
You seriously need to quit saying sweetheart, I vomit a little in my mouth every time I see it. I'm sure hearing you say sweetheart is about as soothing to a woman as fingernails scratching a chalkboard.  

Like ALWAYS, you did not know what you were talking about.  Gomezz has had it right all along.  YOU HAVE A READING COMPREHENSION PROBLEM.

OK, and what about it?
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3246
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 21, 2016 10:28 am

Oh yes, and here are the actions of our ENERGY PRESIDENT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/obama-drilling-ban-arctic-atlantic.html?_r=0

This is nothing but a frantic last attempt by a tyrannical dictator who hates this country.  He is going to single handedly PERMANENTLY BAN drilling in a large part of the United States.  He is determined to reduce this county to a third world cesspool before he is run out of the White House.  Anyone who supports this imbecile is an EVIL CRETIN.

The President of the United States is supposed to be the Chief Executive of the country responsible for the ADMINISTRATION of the laws made by the REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE.  But here this jackass is once again playing tyrant dictating laws with his pen and his useful idiots are dancing in the streets singing his praise.  They ALL have to go.
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Dr. Evil on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:06 pm

Jammer wrote:Oh yes, and here are the actions of our ENERGY PRESIDENT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/obama-drilling-ban-arctic-atlantic.html?_r=0

This is nothing but a frantic last attempt by a tyrannical dictator who hates this country.  He is going to single handedly PERMANENTLY BAN drilling in a large part of the United States.  He is determined to reduce this county to a third world cesspool before he is run out of the White House.  Anyone who supports this imbecile is an EVIL CRETIN.

The President of the United States is supposed to be the Chief Executive of the country responsible for the ADMINISTRATION of the laws made by the REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE.  But here this jackass is once again playing tyrant dictating laws with his pen and his useful idiots are dancing in the streets singing his praise.  They ALL have to go.

Why would we need to drill? We already have too much oil capacity.
avatar
Dr. Evil

Posts : 3246
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Jammer on Wed Dec 21, 2016 3:29 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:Oh yes, and here are the actions of our ENERGY PRESIDENT:

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/12/20/us/obama-drilling-ban-arctic-atlantic.html?_r=0

This is nothing but a frantic last attempt by a tyrannical dictator who hates this country.  He is going to single handedly PERMANENTLY BAN drilling in a large part of the United States.  He is determined to reduce this county to a third world cesspool before he is run out of the White House.  Anyone who supports this imbecile is an EVIL CRETIN.

The President of the United States is supposed to be the Chief Executive of the country responsible for the ADMINISTRATION of the laws made by the REPRESENTATIVES OF THE PEOPLE.  But here this jackass is once again playing tyrant dictating laws with his pen and his useful idiots are dancing in the streets singing his praise.  They ALL have to go.

Why would we need to drill? We already have too much oil capacity.

You stupid piece of dogshit, that is a huge contributing factor to what makes Obama's action so reprehensible.  Not only do we have enough oil today readily available, but there is plenty in more accessible areas that would probably prevent or greatly minimize the need or interest to drill in these areas for many years.   So then if drilling in the foreseeable future is so unlikely, WHY DOES PIECE OF DOGSHIT OBAMA NEED TO TYRANNICALLY BAN DRILLING PERMANENTLY?    And on top of that, doing while his ass is headed out the door
avatar
Jammer

Posts : 1898
Join date : 2013-05-22

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Obama: Our Energy President

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum