Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random Questions for Conservatives

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Jammer
Clicker
nightlight88
8 posters

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next

Go down

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Questions for Conservatives

Post  Skeptical Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:03 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:I think that if you respect our country's forefathers, then you don't believe in term limits for US Senators and Representatives. To say so is no different than saying we should do away with the electoral college.

No doubt there have been many others prior to me saying this, but there are term limits built into the US Constitution for Representatives and Senators

SECTION. 2.
The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States, and the Electors in each State shall have the Qualifications requisite for Electors of the most numerous Branch of the State Legislature.

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, [chosen by the Legislature thereof,]* for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote.

With the passage of the 17th Amendment:
The Seventeenth Amendment (Amendment XVII) to the United States Constitution established the popular election of United States Senators by the people of the states. The amendment supersedes Article I, §3, Clauses 1 and 2 of the Constitution, under which senators were elected by state legislatures.

Since the terms of both Representatives and Senators are established by Sections 2 and 3 and are now both elected by the people then the elections themselves become the instrument of imposing term limits by the people!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 Empty Re: Random Questions for Conservatives

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 19, 2017 3:12 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:I think that if you respect our country's forefathers, then you don't believe in term limits for US Senators and Representatives. To say so is no different than saying we should do away with the electoral college.

No doubt there have been many others prior to me saying this, but there are term limits built into the US Constitution for Representatives and Senators

SECTION. 2.
The House of Representatives shall be composed of Members chosen every second Year by the People of the several States, and the Electors in each State shall have the Qualifications requisite for Electors of the most numerous Branch of the State Legislature.

The Senate of the United States shall be composed of two Senators from each State, [chosen by the Legislature thereof,]* for six Years; and each Senator shall have one Vote.

With the passage of the 17th Amendment:
The Seventeenth Amendment (Amendment XVII) to the United States Constitution established the popular election of United States Senators by the people of the states. The amendment supersedes Article I, §3, Clauses 1 and 2 of the Constitution, under which senators were elected by state legislatures.

Since the terms of both Representatives and Senators are established by Sections 2 and 3 and are now both elected by the people then the elections themselves become the instrument of imposing term limits by the people!

Amen! I think there is a good balance of time in power between the President and Senate/House. It's always somone elses representatives that are the problem. Not your own. Even though lobby groups have plenty of power now, I think it would be worse if there were nobody with any experience in Washington. As you said, it's up to us to impose term limits if necessary.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:31 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:

Amen! I think there is a good balance of time in power between the President and Senate/House. It's always somone elses representatives that are the problem. Not your own. Even though lobby groups have plenty of power now, I think it would be worse if there were nobody with any experience in Washington. As you said, it's up to us to impose term limits if necessary.

Speaking of no experience, the California legislature was virtually turned over in a massive term limit election. When the new congress hit Sacramento the only people who knew how govt worked and how to get anything don were the same lawyers and lobbyists who kept the old congress in line with their agendas. Like the old song goes "meet the new boss, same as the old boss".
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:00 pm

Do I really have to sit here and listen to Phil Robertson lecture me on being a Christian?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Oct 22, 2017 10:32 pm

Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 6:46 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?

I am happy to see that no conservative fell for your stupid trick question in your lame attempt to control the narrative on the issue of taxation.  And I can assure you, that I will not answer your dumbass George Soros question.  I will however, use it as a soapbox to help spread the word on what conservative principles are regarding taxation.

First, the purpose of taxation is to fund the PROPER ROLE of government.  In our system of federalism, local and state governments have discreet roles reserved to them while the federal government is delegated 20 distinct areas of authority and control by the states in our US Constitution.

Conservatives believe that taxes should do one thing and one thing only, they should raise revenue for the level of government creating the tax.

The underlying bedrock conservative principle regarding the method of taxation is: FAIR FOR ONE – FAIR FOR ALL

These conservative beliefs are polar opposites of communist principles.  Communists believe that the purpose of taxation is to:  REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH

Communists believe in an all controlling central government.  Therefore, they starve local governments out of existence thru confiscatory taxation by a dominant central government that wants to control everything.  They also believe that taxation should be extensively used to influence behavior, not just raise revenue.  

When you analyze ALL the principles, policies and legislation enacted by the demonrat party in this country over the last century, you will see that they are 100% IN LINE WITH COMMUNIST PRINCIPLES

THANK YOU FOR THE OPPORTUNITY TO STAND UP FOR AMERICA
AND OUR FOUNDING PRINCIPLES
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:55 am

Jammer wrote:

I am happy to see that no conservative fell for your stupid trick question in your lame attempt to control the narrative on the issue of taxation.  And I can assure you, that I will not answer your dumbass George Soros question.  I will however, use it as a soapbox to help spread the word on what conservative principles are regarding taxation.

First, the purpose of taxation is to fund the PROPER ROLE of government.  In our system of federalism, local and state governments have discreet roles reserved to them while the federal government is delegated 20 distinct areas of authority and control by the states in our US Constitution.

Conservatives believe that taxes should do one thing and one thing only, they should raise revenue for the level of government creating the tax.

The underlying bedrock conservative principle regarding the method of taxation is: FAIR FOR ONE – FAIR FOR ALL

These conservative beliefs are polar opposites of communist principles.  Communists believe that the purpose of taxation is to:  REDISTRIBUTE WEALTH

Communists believe in an all controlling central government.  Therefore, they starve local governments out of existence thru confiscatory taxation by a dominant central government that wants to control everything.  They also believe that taxation should be extensively used to influence behavior, not just raise revenue.  

When you analyze ALL the principles, policies and legislation enacted by the demonrat party in this country over the last century, you will see that they are 100% IN LINE WITH COMMUNIST PRINCIPLES

But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

“Caesar’s,” they replied.

Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:59 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

But Jesus knew their hypocrisy. “Why are you trying to trap me?” he asked. “Bring me a denarius and let me look at it.” They brought the coin, and he asked them, “Whose image is this? And whose inscription?”

Then Jesus said to them, “Give back to Caesar what is Caesar’s and to God what is God’s.”

The COMMUNIST DICTATOR wrote:
Send me all of your income and everything else that you have produced and I will redistribute it back to the people based upon their needs as I determine them to be.

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES
TRUE AMERICANS WANT NO PART OF YOUR EVIL SYSTEM
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:10 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Send me all of your income and everything else that you have produced and I will redistribute it back to the people based upon their needs as I determine them to be.

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES

Are you calling Jesus a Commie? And the Bible an evil sysyem?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:41 am

Typical Jackoff Jones stupidity - and that is why we should not engage this immoral cretin.

But just for you Jackoff Jones you pathetic moronic parasitic cretin -
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT I CALLED A COMMIE
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 23, 2017 10:49 am

Jammer wrote:Typical Jackoff Jones stupidity - and that is why we should not engage this immoral cretin.

But just for you Jackoff Jones you pathetic moronic parasitic cretin -
YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT I CALLED A COMMIE

To be clear, you referrd to the words Jesus spoke in the bible scripture I posted as "communist principle". Which would make Jesus a Commie.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:40 am

Hey ASSHOLE, I never referred to the words of Jesus period.  And just so there is no mistake in your parasitic mind, here it is in a stand alone comment.

This is a good lesson for conservatives in how COMMUNIST Jackoff Jones works.  Follow his comments above to see what happens when the lazy parasitic asshole gets out of bed in the morning.  The first thing he does is goes on his George Soros funded website to get his talking points for the day.  That is where he copies and pastes the following:

Is it right to pay taxes to Caesar or not?

He then waits for a response to his stupid comment that came directly from the George Soros funded website so he can post his George Soros furnished response of:

You can tell he had that already to go and even though my comment did not give him a direct lead to use it, the dumbass didn't know what else to say, so he posted it anyhow.  It makes one think that is how he gets paid.  He needs to furnish George Soros a link to where he has posted the daily Soros duty requirement to get his money.

And then of course he follows with the expected derogatory comment of:

Are you calling Jesus a Commie? And the Bible an evil system?

For those conservatives who have been on other forums, HOW OFTEN HAVE YOU SEEN THIS EXACT SCENARIO PLAYED BY OTHER COMMUNIST USEFUL IDIOTS?

I am willing to bet that you have seen it multiple times.  And the reason for that is ALL OF THESE MORONS USE THE SAME GEORGE SOROS WEBSITE AND ARE PAID BY HIM TO SPREAD COMMUNIST PROPAGANDA
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:21 pm

In my comments I quoted scripture directly from the Bible. To which you said were:

100% IN LINE WITH COMMUNIST PRINCIPLES

And that you did not want to:

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES

How else could any sane person take your comments except to think that you believe the person who actually said them was a commie or part of an evil system?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:47 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:In my comments I quoted scripture directly from the Bible. To which you said were:

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES

How else could any sane person take your comments except to think that you believe the person who actually said them was a commie or part of an evil system?

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 Beatin10
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:49 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:In my comments I quoted scripture directly from the Bible. To which you said were:

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES

YOU LYING DISGUSTING DISHONEST JACK OF DOGSHIT

Here is what I said and I clearly indicated that I was NOT responding to YOUR QUESTION.

I am happy to see that no conservative fell for your stupid trick question in your lame attempt to control the narrative on the issue of taxation. And I can assure you, that I will not answer your dumbass George Soros question.  I will however, use it as a soapbox to help spread the word on what conservative principles are regarding taxation.  

So go pound sand you stupid moron.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 5:52 pm

Skeptical wrote:

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420  Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 1799970420

Random Questions for Conservatives  - Page 11 Beatin10

If you think you’re going to have a thoughtful discussion with someone who is toxic, be prepared for epic fudge rather than conversational mindfulness.

Malignant narcissists and sociopaths use word salad, circular conversations, ad hominem arguments, projection and gaslighting to disorient you and get you off track should you ever disagree with them or challenge them in any way.

That is just how Jackoff Jones rolls.  He is a worthless cretin and he proves it everyday.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:41 pm

Jammer wrote:If you think you’re going to have a thoughtful discussion with someone who is toxic, be prepared for epic fudge rather than conversational mindfulness.

Malignant narcissists and sociopaths use word salad, circular conversations, ad hominem arguments, projection and gaslighting to disorient you and get you off track should you ever disagree with them or challenge them in any way.

That is just how Jackoff Jones rolls.  He is a worthless cretin and he proves it everyday.

Simply expressing my view on his whining
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:49 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:If you think you’re going to have a thoughtful discussion with someone who is toxic, be prepared for epic fudge rather than conversational mindfulness.

Simply expressing my view on his whining

I know and I was just trying to explain whey the cretin whines.  As I said, that is just how Jackoff Jones rolls.  He actually thinks it is helping him gain ground.  In fact it is a REPRESSIVE LIBERAL character trait.  And the red REPRESSIVE LIBERAL designation was for HIS benefit.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 7:51 pm

PS: I've got a dozen other explanations about their idiot ways. I will share some later.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:18 pm

Skeptical here you go.  I can't remember where I found these, but for the most part they illustrate how liberals communicate.  If you think back to Jackoff Jones and other liberals I bet you can identify their use of these tactics.

The first one that I left you with earlier was called - Nonsensical conversations from hell.  Here are some of the others that I thought were more relevant.

Gaslighting

Gaslighting is a manipulative tactic that can be described in different variations of three words: “That didn’t happen,” “You imagined it,” and “Are you crazy?”

Projection.

One sure sign of toxicity is when a person is chronically unwilling to see his or her own shortcomings and uses everything in their power to avoid being held accountable for them. This is known as projection. Projection is a defense mechanism used to displace responsibility of one’s negative behavior and traits by attributing them to someone else. It ultimately acts as a digression that avoids ownership and accountability.

Blanket statements and generalizations.

Malignant narcissists aren’t always intellectual masterminds – many of them are intellectually lazy. Rather than taking the time to carefully consider a different perspective, they generalize anything and everything you say, making blanket statements that don’t acknowledge the nuances in your argument or take into account the multiple perspectives you’ve paid homage to. Better yet, why not put a label on you that dismisses your perspective altogether?

Deliberately misrepresenting your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity.

In the hands of a malignant narcissist or sociopath, your differing opinions, legitimate emotions and lived experiences get translated into character flaws and evidence of your irrationality.

Narcissists weave tall tales to reframe what you’re actually saying as a way to make your opinions look absurd or heinous. Let’s say you bring up the fact that you’re unhappy with the way a toxic friend is speaking to you. In response, he or she may put words in your mouth, saying, “Oh, so now you’re perfect?” or “So I am a bad person, huh?” when you’ve done nothing but express your feelings. This enables them to invalidate your right to have thoughts and emotions about their inappropriate behavior and instills in you a sense of guilt when you attempt to establish boundaries.

Nitpicking and moving the goal posts.

Abusive narcissists and sociopaths employ a logical fallacy known as “moving the goalposts” in order to ensure that they have every reason to be perpetually dissatisfied with you. This is when, even after you’ve provided all the evidence in the world to validate your argument or taken an action to meet their request, they set up another expectation of you or demand more proof.

Changing the subject to evade accountability.

This type of tactic is what I like to call the “What about me?” syndrome. It is a literal digression from the actual topic that works to redirect attention to a different issue altogether. Narcissists don’t want you to be on the topic of holding them accountable for anything, so they will reroute discussions to benefit them. Complaining about their neglectful parenting? They’ll point out a mistake you committed seven years ago. This type of diversion has no limits in terms of time or subject content, and often begins with a sentence like “What about the time when…”

Shaming.

“You should be ashamed of yourself” is a favorite saying of toxic people. Though it can be used by someone who is non-toxic, in the realm of the narcissist or sociopath, shaming is an effective method that targets any behavior or belief that might challenge a toxic person’s power. It can also be used to destroy and whittle away at a victim’s self-esteem: if a victim dares to be proud of something, shaming the victim for that specific trait, quality or accomplishment can serve to diminish their sense of self and stifle any pride they may have.  --- Think about their use of the terms greedy - racist - homophobe

Note - for the most part those are all copy and paste and not my words.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:20 pm

Jammer wrote:

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES

Here is what I said and I clearly indicated that I was NOT responding to YOUR QUESTION.

I am happy to see that no conservative fell for your stupid trick question in your lame attempt to control the narrative on the issue of taxation. And I can assure you, that I will not answer your dumbass George Soros question.  I will however, use it as a soapbox to help spread the word on what conservative principles are regarding taxation.  

So you agree with the passage I quoted then?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Oct 23, 2017 8:35 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES

I see that you are using the tactic:

Deliberately misrepresenting your thoughts and feelings to the point of absurdity.

Narcissists weave tall tales to reframe what you’re actually saying as a way to make your opinions look absurd or heinous.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:23 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

NO THANKS COMMIE JONES

I see that you are using the tactic:

Narcissists weave tall tales to reframe what you’re actually saying as a way to make your opinions look absurd or heinous.

What tactic? How is asking you if you agree with the Bible a tactic or misrepresenting in any way? And how is a direct quote from the bible a George Soros question?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:28 am

Why did you snowflake bible thumpers have to destroy Halloween?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:11 am

Dr. Evil wrote: Why did you snowflake bible thumpers have to destroy Halloween?

Just another typical deflection by fagqot socialist Jones.  It seems Jackoff Jones can't deal with the Mises Institute article on how the Nazis were socialists.  They completely destroyed all of the dishonest comments and outright lies by Jackoff on this subject.  It would appear that not only is he boxed into a corner, he is in a complete tizzy over this.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 14 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14  Next