Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Go down

Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Dr. Evil on Thu Apr 06, 2017 9:27 pm

Since when does Trump give a shiit about the innocent bystanders in Syria?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4097
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Apr 07, 2017 6:10 am

Dr. Evil wrote:Since when does Trump give a shiit about the innocent bystanders in Syria?

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/u-s-launches-missiles-syrian-base-after-chemical-weapons-attack-n743636

I guess since he gave the order to launch 60 tomahawk cruise missiles. What did Barry do...oh I remember, he drew an imaginary "red" line in the sand.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3462
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Clicker on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:39 am

Trump has again shown that he is decisive and has a plan regardless of the idiots on the left whining that he has not. Hew drew a line and observed it with vigor. Unlike the looney libs cowering under their desks screeching about impending doom he is going ahead with his agenda and schedule as if the incident was discharged and now on with the business of America. Unlike Obama and his band of lying thieves.
avatar
Clicker

Posts : 1186
Join date : 2012-12-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Apr 07, 2017 11:45 am

Their playing Trump like a harp.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4097
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

The Kenyan Muslim Fraud is called out

Post  Skeptical on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:03 pm



In a momentous break from the customary cover CNN gives Obama and the liberals in general David Gregory shows a spark of being objective,

CNN's David Gregory on Friday called out the Obama administration for claiming it brokered a deal with Russia back in 2013 to remove "100 percent" of the Syrian government's chemical weapons.

John Kerry, who served as secretary of state during the Obama administration, said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in 2014 that "we struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out." However, such claims by former Obama administration officials are being scrutinized this week after a chemical weapons attack struck a Syrian town on Tuesday, killing over 100 Syrian noncombatants, including children.

The Trump administration has said the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was behind the attack.
Gregory addressed Kerry's former spokesman, John Kirby, who appeared on CNN's "New Day" and discussed Kerry's claim that all of the weapons were removed.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/david-gregory-calls-out-obama-admin-claiming-removed-100-percent-syrias-chemical-weapons/
avatar
Skeptical

Posts : 2828
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : Right here

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Apr 07, 2017 8:42 pm

Skeptical wrote:

In a momentous break from the customary cover CNN gives Obama and the liberals in general David Gregory shows a spark of being objective,

CNN's David Gregory on Friday called out the Obama administration for claiming it brokered a deal with Russia back in 2013 to remove "100 percent" of the Syrian government's chemical weapons.

John Kerry, who served as secretary of state during the Obama administration, said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in 2014 that "we struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out." However, such claims by former Obama administration officials are being scrutinized this week after a chemical weapons attack struck a Syrian town on Tuesday, killing over 100 Syrian noncombatants, including children.

The Trump administration has said the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was behind the attack.
Gregory addressed Kerry's former spokesman, John Kirby, who appeared on CNN's "New Day" and discussed Kerry's claim that all of the weapons were removed.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/david-gregory-calls-out-obama-admin-claiming-removed-100-percent-syrias-chemical-weapons/

Pretty tough when you've got Trump's buddy Putin giving them more...

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4097
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Dr. Evil on Fri Apr 07, 2017 9:56 pm

The saddest part of all of this is that it's just a PR thing for your Mango Mussolini. Dropping bombs is always good for approval ratings, and his are in the tank. Also it takes attention away from the PGiC*'s imploding inner circle, lack of progress (good or bad), and continued Russian disaster. Not to mention the fact that this is taking us down the uber expensive unilateral wet dream path that W. took us down years ago. What a way to spend $60M.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4097
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Apr 08, 2017 6:15 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

In a momentous break from the customary cover CNN gives Obama and the liberals in general David Gregory shows a spark of being objective,

CNN's David Gregory on Friday called out the Obama administration for claiming it brokered a deal with Russia back in 2013 to remove "100 percent" of the Syrian government's chemical weapons.

John Kerry, who served as secretary of state during the Obama administration, said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in 2014 that "we struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out." However, such claims by former Obama administration officials are being scrutinized this week after a chemical weapons attack struck a Syrian town on Tuesday, killing over 100 Syrian noncombatants, including children.

The Trump administration has said the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was behind the attack.
Gregory addressed Kerry's former spokesman, John Kirby, who appeared on CNN's "New Day" and discussed Kerry's claim that all of the weapons were removed.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/david-gregory-calls-out-obama-admin-claiming-removed-100-percent-syrias-chemical-weapons/

Pretty tough when you've got Trump's buddy Putin giving them more...

Isn't that the fella that gave the Clinton Foundation millions of dollars to receive 20% of our uranium deposits? It's weird that he wouldn't have supported Hillary instead of Trump after that sweet deal. Why do you suppose he did that?
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3462
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Dr. Evil on Sat Apr 08, 2017 7:58 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

In a momentous break from the customary cover CNN gives Obama and the liberals in general David Gregory shows a spark of being objective,

CNN's David Gregory on Friday called out the Obama administration for claiming it brokered a deal with Russia back in 2013 to remove "100 percent" of the Syrian government's chemical weapons.

John Kerry, who served as secretary of state during the Obama administration, said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in 2014 that "we struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out." However, such claims by former Obama administration officials are being scrutinized this week after a chemical weapons attack struck a Syrian town on Tuesday, killing over 100 Syrian noncombatants, including children.

The Trump administration has said the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was behind the attack.
Gregory addressed Kerry's former spokesman, John Kirby, who appeared on CNN's "New Day" and discussed Kerry's claim that all of the weapons were removed.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/david-gregory-calls-out-obama-admin-claiming-removed-100-percent-syrias-chemical-weapons/

Pretty tough when you've got Trump's buddy Putin giving them more...

Isn't that the fella that gave the Clinton Foundation millions of dollars to receive 20% of our uranium deposits? It's weird that he wouldn't have supported Hillary instead of Trump after that sweet deal. Why do you suppose he did that?

Hillary Clinton didn't have the ability to make or break that deal. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Dr. Evil

Posts : 4097
Join date : 2014-10-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Darth Cheney on Sat Apr 08, 2017 8:43 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

In a momentous break from the customary cover CNN gives Obama and the liberals in general David Gregory shows a spark of being objective,

CNN's David Gregory on Friday called out the Obama administration for claiming it brokered a deal with Russia back in 2013 to remove "100 percent" of the Syrian government's chemical weapons.

John Kerry, who served as secretary of state during the Obama administration, said on NBC's "Meet the Press" in 2014 that "we struck a deal where we got 100 percent of the chemical weapons out." However, such claims by former Obama administration officials are being scrutinized this week after a chemical weapons attack struck a Syrian town on Tuesday, killing over 100 Syrian noncombatants, including children.

The Trump administration has said the regime of Syrian President Bashar al-Assad was behind the attack.
Gregory addressed Kerry's former spokesman, John Kirby, who appeared on CNN's "New Day" and discussed Kerry's claim that all of the weapons were removed.

http://freebeacon.com/national-security/david-gregory-calls-out-obama-admin-claiming-removed-100-percent-syrias-chemical-weapons/

Pretty tough when you've got Trump's buddy Putin giving them more...

As Secretary of State she did. Look up "history"...it's a biatch for liberal demonrats.

Isn't that the fella that gave the Clinton Foundation millions of dollars to receive 20% of our uranium deposits? It's weird that he wouldn't have supported Hillary instead of Trump after that sweet deal. Why do you suppose he did that?

Hillary Clinton didn't have the ability to make or break that deal. Sorry for the inconvenience.
avatar
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3462
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Trump Attacks Syrian Forces

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum