Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobby Lobby Hypocrisy

3 posters

Go down

Hobby Lobby Hypocrisy  Empty Hobby Lobby Hypocrisy

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 06, 2017 9:51 am

They will use their money to support ISIS but not to buy birth control?!? It must be really confusing to be that kind of "Christian".

Thou shall not take the name of the Lord in vain.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/05/us/hobby-lobby-ancient-artifacts-trnd/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Hobby Lobby Hypocrisy  Empty Re: Hobby Lobby Hypocrisy

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:02 am

JUST MORE FAKE NEWS FROM CNN
THEY ALREADY MADE ONE CORRECTION TO THEIR ORIGINAL STORY
I'M SURE THERE WILL BE MORE CHAGES TO COME
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:30 am

This is really a stretch. I understand and agree with the law calling receiving banned material illegal. The only fault Hobby Lobby has here is in not double checking the source by using an investigator to vet the source. Commie News Network doesn't mention if that was done or not. I suspect, knowing their bias, that even if Hobby Lobby did protect themselves in that way they would commit the sin of omission and report "Fake news".
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 06, 2017 1:00 pm

Clicker wrote:This is really a stretch.  I understand and agree with the law calling receiving banned material illegal.  The only fault Hobby Lobby has here is in not double checking the source by using an investigator to vet the source.  Commie News Network doesn't mention if that was done or not.  I suspect, knowing their bias, that even if Hobby Lobby did protect themselves in that way they would commit the sin of omission and report "Fake news".

What's a stretch? What's there to double check? You don't order the deluxe package at the Asian massage parlor and assume that means it comes with fries. Suspect Rolling Eyes

Also why do you guys keep referencing "Commies" liberals, or what you perceive as liberal in the case of CNN, when we all know those "Commies" are in your camp? To anybody with any amount of dignity that would be an embarrassing comparison.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:56 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
What's a stretch? What's there to double check? You don't order the deluxe package at the Asian massage parlor and assume that means it comes with fries.

That's possibly the "Hall of Shame" stupidest analogy I've seen recently. As for the other one, keep spinning, eventually you achieve your goal and hurl all over yourself.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:12 am

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
What's a stretch? What's there to double check? You don't order the deluxe package at the Asian massage parlor and assume that means it comes with fries.

That's possibly the "Hall of Shame" stupidest analogy I've seen recently. As for the other one, keep spinning, eventually you achieve your goal and hurl all over yourself.

No seriously, there is no way they couldn't have known that what they were doing was blatantly illegal. Their own people told them it was.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Jul 07, 2017 12:39 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

No seriously, there is no way they couldn't have known that what they were doing was blatantly illegal. Their own people told them it was.
The article doesn't say that, your spin does. Remember, spin till ya hurl!!!!!!!!
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:50 pm

Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

The article doesn't say that, your spin does.  Remember, spin till ya hurl!!!!!!!!

http://www.cnn.com/2017/07/05/us/hobby-lobby-ancient-artifacts-trnd/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:06 pm

It appears that liberals still think they can tell a lie and people will believe them.  Fortunately, the country is slowly learning that

YOU SHOULD NEVER EVER BELIEVE ANYTHING A LIBERAL SAYS

And here is just one more example of this:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/07/07/sheriff-exposes-liberal-columnists-traffic-stop-tale-for-lie-that-it-is.html

Do yourself a favor and totally ignore every asshole liberal that opens their lying mouth.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down