Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hobby Lobby won't offer morning-after pill

+2
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
6 posters

Go down

Hobby Lobby won't offer morning-after pill Empty Hobby Lobby won't offer morning-after pill

Post  BladeRunner Fri Dec 28, 2012 11:56 am

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/atty-hobby-lobby-wont-offer-morning-after-pill

They're still not going to provide it, even at risking paying huge fines.

Good for them. Glad they are standing up for what they believe in.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Hobby Lobby won't offer morning-after pill Empty Re: Hobby Lobby won't offer morning-after pill

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Dec 28, 2012 1:50 pm

The fines were like 1.3 million per day! The other option they had was to drop everyone from their health coverage. I wish this was all a bad dream...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Hobby Lobby won't offer morning-after pill Empty Re: Hobby Lobby won't offer morning-after pill

Post  barkingspider Fri Dec 28, 2012 5:53 pm

Seems like a perfect example of the Law of Unintended Consequences.
barkingspider
barkingspider

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Dec 28, 2012 8:21 pm

Is that cat laying on a Ruger 10/22 TD rifle?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  barkingspider Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:27 am

Yup. Sadly, it went over the side with all my other firearms when my boat sank.
barkingspider
barkingspider

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:40 am

barkingspider wrote:Yup. Sadly, it went over the side with all my other firearms when my boat sank.

I have used to have one myself...before the accident. I swear if I ever get another gun, although who really needs one, I will never, ever, take it with me in a boat.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Jan 04, 2013 4:36 pm

AtomicFireball wrote:Hobby Lobby sucks donkey balls. Who would want to work there anyway? Crappy store, crappy religious nuts jobs.

Sounds like you have experience with sucking donkey balls. You must be a sock puppet of the Whiner over in the other place that shall not be mentioned.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:08 pm

AtomicFireball wrote:Hobby Lobby sucks donkey balls. Who would want to work there anyway? Crappy store, crappy religious nuts jobs.

Crikers another troll and this one with an intelligence of an eighth grade dropout. Donkeyballs? Really? If you want to hang with the big dogs you gotta do better than that Fireballs.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:27 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

Sounds like you have experience with sucking donkey balls. You must be a sock puppet of the Whiner over in the other place that shall not be mentioned.

It's Shortie...
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:29 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Crikers another troll and this one with an intelligence of an eighth grade dropout. Donkeyballs? Really? If you want to hang with the big dogs you gotta do better than that Fireballs.

She needs to stay on the porch.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Jan 04, 2013 5:33 pm

barkingspider wrote:Seems like a perfect example of the Law of Unintended Consequences.

I think it's intended. Barry and his Bandits mean to steal every red cent in our economy.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:32 pm

AtomicFireball wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Haven't seen any big dogs at this place. Just whiny little limp dicks. Hobby Lobby is a hole, I hope they get fined into bankruptcy.

Zeig Heil
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 05, 2013 4:36 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

It's Shortie...

Why does she hate gays so much? Didn't she visit New York???
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down