Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 Empty Re: Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:33 pm

Jammer wrote:
 "True law is right reason in agreement with nature; it is of universal application, unchanging and everlasting; it summons to duty by its commands, and averts from wrongdoings by its prohibitions..." -Marcus Tullius Cicero    

Born a certain way=nature

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 Empty Re: Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:36 pm

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Speaking of Natural Laws, this is the result of not following natural laws !

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 Why_th10

Good example.   But there is good news on the way.

The country is finally beginning to wake up to this disgusting behavior.  Incredibly it is the millennial generation that is leading the way on this.

https://theharrispoll.com/glaad-harris-poll-study-shows-decline-in-lgbtq-acceptance-among-millennials/

I agree that people in general are getting sick of the whole LGBT conversation.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 pm

Would a pride parade be a pa-ride?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:37 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
 "True law is right reason in agreement with nature; it is of universal application, unchanging and everlasting; it summons to duty by its commands, and averts from wrongdoings by its prohibitions..." -Marcus Tullius Cicero    

Born a certain way=nature

Natural Law is very straightforward on this issue.  You can either be born a female of the human race or a male of the human race.  What you do with your life after that is personal choice.  And while a lot of different elements may influence the choices you make in life, the choices are yours.

You are not born:
Good or Bad
Honest or Dishonest
Saint or Sinner
Christian or Atheist
Heterosexual or Homosexual

You are born either FEMALE OR MALE
THE CHOICES FROM THERE ARE YOURS

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jul 10, 2019 7:24 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

The country is finally beginning to wake up to this disgusting behavior.  Incredibly it is the millennial generation that is leading the way on this.

https://theharrispoll.com/glaad-harris-poll-study-shows-decline-in-lgbtq-acceptance-among-millennials/

The results from this polling data is very encouraging.  Young Americans aged 18-34 are becoming less tolerant of the perverted lifestyle of this growing cult in our country.  In 2016, 63% of millennials considered themselves "allies" of the LGBT movement. But that number fell to 53% in 2017 and plunged to 45% in 2018.

Today, a rapidly growing percentage of millennials are not comfortable when they learn a family member is homosexual, perhaps because they are observing the abnormalities associated with homosexuality up close.  They see the destructive forces of this perverted behavior.  Also, 75% of them have at least one friend who is a homosexual, which means they may have personally witnessed the ugliness that comes with homosexuality. It appears the more they know about the homosexual lifestyle, the less they like what they see.

A startling 42% of millennial males are uncomfortable learning that their child has had a lesson on LGBT history at school or has a homosexual teacher. That's up from 27% only two years ago.  This is probably because this age group is now beginning to have their own children in these cesspool public schools and they finally realize what this means for their children.

I say God Bless the Millennials for their leadership in this area.  Perhaps they will be the driving force to get our country back to a biblical view of sexuality and right reason with Nature.  Finally, shame on us in the older generation who have been too sheepish to take a stand against this evil behavior.  I only hope we do not suffer the punishment of Lot’s wife, because to look favorably on this issue is to look favorably on the behavior of Sodom and Gomorrah.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:36 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

The results from this polling data is very encouraging.  Young Americans aged 18-34 are becoming less tolerant of the perverted lifestyle of this growing cult in our country.  In 2016, 63% of millennials considered themselves "allies" of the LGBT movement. But that number fell to 53% in 2017 and plunged to 45% in 2018.

Today, a rapidly growing percentage of millennials are not comfortable when they learn a family member is homosexual, perhaps because they are observing the abnormalities associated with homosexuality up close.  They see the destructive forces of this perverted behavior.  Also, 75% of them have at least one friend who is a homosexual, which means they may have personally witnessed the ugliness that comes with homosexuality. It appears the more they know about the homosexual lifestyle, the less they like what they see.

A startling 42% of millennial males are uncomfortable learning that their child has had a lesson on LGBT history at school or has a homosexual teacher. That's up from 27% only two years ago.  This is probably because this age group is now beginning to have their own children in these cesspool public schools and they finally realize what this means for their children.

I say God Bless the Millennials for their leadership in this area.  Perhaps they will be the driving force to get our country back to a biblical view of sexuality and right reason with Nature.  Finally, shame on us in the older generation who have been too sheepish to take a stand against this evil behavior.  I only hope we do not suffer the punishment of Lot’s wife, because to look favorably on this issue is to look favorably on the behavior of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Lot's wife ? Looking favorably on the behavior of Sodom and Gomorrah ?
Better check the references on your bible stories bud. The punishment suffered by Lot's wife was NOT for looking favorably upon anything. It was for looking back.
Given that you have self-appointed yourself as the paragon of piety and (self-)righteousness for this forum, pretty unbelievable that I am bringing this correction to you.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 11, 2019 10:11 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I would say that 97% of what you've said there is pure BS. Agree that the LGBT may have less "allies". I don't think that people's opinions have changed, but they are just sick of talking about. Gays can marry. That was a huge step. I hope that the whole bathroom thing is going in the right direction, and continues to do so. I know I notice more male/female or family bathrooms, which are very needed regardless of transgender issues. I think that everybody needs to just get on with their lives. I would like to see however, the LGBT community take the initiative to take on the issue of transgender people in sports. This is a huge problem, and a huge black eye for them.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:09 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Lot's wife ?  Looking favorably on the behavior of Sodom and Gomorrah ?  
Better check the references on your bible stories bud.  The punishment suffered by Lot's wife was NOT for looking favorably upon anything.  It was for looking back.
Given that you have self-appointed yourself as the paragon of piety and (self-)righteousness for this forum, pretty unbelievable that I am bringing this correction to you.  

And just why would she look back unless she had some degree of affiliation or empathy for the cretins that lived there?  Don’t even bother to answer, because it will be pure BS.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 11, 2019 12:10 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I would say that 97% of what you've said there is pure BS. Agree that the LGBT may have less "allies". I don't think that people's opinions have changed, but they are just sick of talking about. Gays can marry. That was a huge step. I hope that the whole bathroom thing is going in the right direction, and continues to do so. I know I notice more male/female or family bathrooms, which are very needed regardless of transgender issues. I think that everybody needs to just get on with their lives. I would like to see however, the LGBT community take the initiative to take on the issue of transgender people in sports. This is a huge problem, and a huge black eye for them.

I see that you have not changed.  You are the same disgusting evil cretin you have always been.  Nice PERSONAL CHOICE on your part deep sheet.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 11, 2019 2:40 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I see that you have not changed.  You are the same disgusting evil cretin you have always been.  Nice PERSONAL CHOICE on your part deep sheet.

I would have thought you would have found my centerist approach to be somewhat more appealing. While I don't share your enthusiasm and vitriol about the subject, I do agree that support is waning. Unfortunately you don't appear to be ready to move on. I on the other hand feel that both sides should just move on. I'm mixed on the 'pride' celebrations. On one hand I do understand how long the LGBT community has waited for equal rights, but I also understand that it brings a lot of unnecessary attention that does little more than fan the flames, and causes more tension/friction and unfortunately more of the type of behavior toward the LGBT community that makes them feel oppressed in the first place. To me personally, as a supporter, it turns me off, because I know that a lot of other people's lives suck too.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 11, 2019 3:30 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I would have thought you would have found my centerist approach to be somewhat more appealing. While I don't share your enthusiasm and vitriol about the subject, I do agree that support is waning. Unfortunately you don't appear to be ready to move on. I on the other hand feel that both sides should just move on. I'm mixed on the 'pride' celebrations. On one hand I do understand how long the LGBT community has waited for equal rights, but I also understand that it brings a lot of unnecessary attention that does little more than fan the flames, and causes more tension/friction and unfortunately more of the type of behavior toward the LGBT community that makes them feel oppressed in the first place. To me personally, as a supporter, it turns me off, because I know that a lot of other people's lives suck too.

Only you would call that a CENTRIST approach.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jul 14, 2019 2:19 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Better check the references on your bible stories bud.  The punishment suffered by Lot's wife was NOT for looking favorably upon anything.  It was for looking back.

And just why would she look back unless she had some degree of affiliation or empathy for the cretins that lived there?  Don’t even bother to answer, because it will be pure BS.

So intent are you to revise the history of the old testament to include 'afilliation or empathy' (feelings, LOL  Laughing ), you completely miss the message.  Obedience.
The request was for Lot and his wife to leave and not look back.  For any reason.  His wife did not obey.  It really is that simple.
Given that you have self-appointed yourself as the paragon of piety and righteousness for this forum, pretty unbelievable that I am bringing these lessons to you.  
In biblical times, you would be found at the temple, hanging with the money-changers.  
I would be found in Jesus' crowd - with the poor, the sick, the blind, the prostitutes, the orphans, the bastard children the result of guys like you fornicating with their maid servants.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jul 14, 2019 6:48 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:

So intent are you to revise the history of the old testament to include 'afilliation or empathy' (feelings, LOL  Laughing ), you completely miss the message.  Obedience.
The request was for Lot and his wife to leave and not look back.  For any reason.  His wife did not obey.  It really is that simple.
Given that you have self-appointed yourself as the paragon of piety and righteousness for this forum, pretty unbelievable that I am bringing these lessons to you.  
In biblical times, you would be found at the temple, hanging with the money-changers.  
I would be found in Jesus' crowd - with the poor, the sick, the blind, the prostitutes, the orphans, the bastard children the result of guys like you fornicating with their maid servants.

So, let’s see – you believe people disobey just for the sake of disobeying?  HUH?  I personally suspect there is usually some motivating force beyond just wanting to disobey and suffer potential consequences.  Granted, my speculation on why she turned around.  She may have just been a nosy woman and her curiosity made her want to know what was going on.  However, to disobey God, it was a more emotional reason and hence I just might be right.

Bottom-line is the act of disobeying, the action or the cause?  I think most reasonably people will say disobedience is the action.  Thus, you need to analyze deeper (certainly not your strengths) on what the reason for the action might have been.

And maid servants (plural) – right?  I have only had 2 maid servants in my entire life, and they were not at the same time.  And trust me, neither was motivational enough for me to disobey.    See how that action and reason thing works?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:39 pm

Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 3218178747      Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 3218178747      Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 3218178747      Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 3218178747      Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 3218178747
Sorta' long-winded psycho-analysis (but this is actually brief compared to the unreadable wall of words which you typically post here @ JSI).

Lot's of 'projection'.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:43 pm

Jammer wrote:

And maid servants (plural) – right?  I have only had 2 maid servants in my entire life, and they were not at the same time.  And trust me, neither was motivational enough for me to disobey.    See how that action and reason thing works?

LOL!  lol! Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 1106906410 Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 1799970420 Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 1106906410 lol! LOL!

This doesn't meant what you think it means.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:52 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

LOL!  lol! Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 1106906410 Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 1799970420 Sioux Falls Pride announces first parade - Page 2 1106906410 lol! LOL!

This doesn't meant what you think it means.

How do you now what I thought it means?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2