Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Facebook whining thread

+2
Darth Cheney
BladeRunner
6 posters

Go down

Facebook whining thread Empty Facebook whining thread

Post  BladeRunner Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:02 am

http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9362.msg229529;topicseen#msg229529

Good god,

For someone who says he doesn't believe in God, he sure does refer to Him a lot.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Facebook whining thread Empty Re: Facebook whining thread

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:18 am

BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9362.msg229529;topicseen#msg229529

Good god,

For someone who says he doesn't believe in God, he sure does refer to Him a lot.

Closet Christian among other things.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:35 am

BladeRunner wrote:http://greatplainsvoices.com/index.php?topic=9362.msg229529;topicseen#msg229529

Good god,

Those who talk about God the most are those who do not believe and try to convince others not to believe. (Must be some kind of "feel good" thing or ego booster for them)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:11 pm

I like the succinctness of Gomez's post. It is very much correct. It isn't me who will be directly affected, but my society, and If I say nothing, then I'm just as guilty in front of God as they are.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Mar 27, 2013 6:01 pm

Last edited by sodaknomad on Thu Mar 28, 2013 1:52 pm; edited 2 times in total
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Mar 28, 2013 8:58 am

sodaknomad wrote:I like the succinctness of Gomez's post. It is very much correct. It isn't me who will be directly affected, but my society, and If I say nothing, then I'm just as guilty in front of God as they are.

Amen!

I look at it like this. It doesn't effect me individually, but it effects the society in which my children will inherit.

We should be striving for the best for our children. Condoning sinful and obvious unnatural behavior in our society is not the best for our children. There is no proof that homosexuals are born that way. It is a choice. PERIOD.

The quality of society will be effected if we condone it.

This is not unlike striving for the best quality in anything you do instead of simply accepting mediocrity.

And, apparently no one has read the story of Sodom and Gomorrah. (Hint.....the word sodomy comes from there).

God has blessed this nation throughout its history. However, this nation has turned it's back on Him by forbidding prayer in it's educational systems and by allowing the slaughtering of millions of unborn. This is just one more nail in the coffin of societal degradation and will bring forth the removal of His blessing on our great nation.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 am

Libs and progressive are incapable of discerning future unintended consequences. It's just not in their evolved thinking. When there are unintended consequences, and there will be, the libs will simple say "We had the best of intentions and blame the bigoted Christian for it. And history will just keep repeating itself. Nothing new and nothing learned. Rage on sheeple.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:31 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

Good god,

Closet Christian among other things.
I agree, Darth. This happens more frequently than a lot of people realize ... with a wide range of forum topics.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Mar 29, 2013 7:33 am

Skeptical wrote:

Good god,
Those who talk about God the most are those who do not believe and try to convince others not to believe. (Must be some kind of "feel good" thing or ego booster for them)
See Darth's theory above. True that.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down