Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

+2
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
6 posters

Go down

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT Empty PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

Post  Freedom Forever Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:09 pm

http://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/exemplary-letter-to-the-editor-more-modern-way-of-living-t10674.html

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20130206132008AAX0kpi

http://www.carolinacoastonline.com/news_times/opinions/letters_to_editor/article_8065cdfa-6a1c-11e2-a753-001a4bcf887a.html

Beaufort, N.C.

Jan. 17, 2013

TO THE EDITOR:

Republicans and “so-called” conservatives are at it again. They are claiming that the Constitution gives people the right to have guns without the permission of the government. If that were true, then how could New York and Chicago have laws against it?

We Democrats are sick and tired of Republicans constantly using the Constitution to cover up their true plans, which are to make us all afraid of everyone else. Our great president came from a civilized part of the country where there is strict gun control, and he is only trying to bring the benefits of that more modern way of living to the rest of us. I don’t know the exact statistics, but I’m quite certain that Chicago is a lot safer that Morehead City, when it comes to gun violence.

But do Republicans and conservatives listen to the voice of reason? No, of course not. All they want to do is whine and complain about how gun control and wealth redistribution violate the Constitution, as if the Constitution were all that great, anyway. There are a lot of things that need to be changed about the Constitution, I’d say, and President Obama needs to change it.

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black. They even dared to question whether he was born in this country. I think all this demonstrates that the Constitution needs to be amended when it comes to the qualifications for being president. Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this unnatural way. Now that we Democrats are in control of the government, that’s just one more thing we should change in our drive to make life fair.

Please withhold my name because I don’t want to get crank calls.

Please tell me this is not true or this person votes. God help us!!!!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT Empty Re: PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT

Post  sodaknomad Wed Apr 24, 2013 5:38 pm

I've seen dimbulbs think a wee bit better than this.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:02 pm

Isn't that what a typical liberal sounds like?

Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural
born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great
many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because
their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was
written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination
that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this
unnatural way.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT 3640508871
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Wed Apr 24, 2013 6:09 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Isn't that what a typical liberal sounds like?

Right now, it says that a person has to be 35 years old and be a natural
born citizen. Well, that is obviously unfair because there are a great
many otherwise qualified people who cannot run for president because
their mothers had to have a C-section. But because the Constitution was
written a hundred years ago, nobody even thought of the discrimination
that would result from a doctor having to deliver a baby in this
unnatural way.
PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT 3640508871

Something like this begs to be locked up in a rubber room somewhere to be seen only by Twinkies and Whinnar.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:39 pm

LOL. Not bad. The letter's not as good as Seinfeld or Foxworthy would do, but funny just the same.
I see ol Limbaugh fell for it. The idiot even spread it. No wonder Fox canned him.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:46 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:LOL. Not bad. The letter's not as good as Seinfeld or Foxworthy would do, but funny just the same.
I see ol Limbaugh fell for it. The idiot even spread it. No wonder Fox canned him.

Did you google it? I knew someone was going to see Rush or Fox and get distracted. I should have posted to other 20 sites that refer to this letter.

btw it's in a chain email too, so it can't possible be true.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Thu Apr 25, 2013 3:58 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:LOL. Not bad. The letter's not as good as Seinfeld or Foxworthy would do, but funny just the same.

Did you google it? I knew someone was going to see Rush or Fox and get distracted. I should have posted to other 20 sites that refer to this letter.

Same exact words in the letter, no matter which site it's on, or how many. I figure Rush read it word-for-word too. Good for a laugh, though.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:21 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:

Same exact words in the letter, no matter which site it's on, or how many. I figure Rush read it word-for-word too. Good for a laugh, though.

I have no idea where you are going with this. You either believe it is legit or you don't. (Don't really care either way) Would it help if there were other version of this letter? Some that are not word for word?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Apr 26, 2013 1:53 pm

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:08 pm

Skeptical wrote:Check here and decide

http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/modernway.asp

I just snoped snopes. They are not real. bounce
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Apr 26, 2013 3:49 pm

READ your own link !!!!!

Come on Freedom. You can't be THAT dense. Read the snopes link. There's a real obvious hint in it.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 26, 2013 5:52 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

READ your own link !!!!!

Come on Freedom. You can't be THAT dense. Read the snopes link. There's a real obvious hint in it.

Yeah I get it. Humorous. No one can be as dumb as the author of this editorial. Unless you get around far left loons.
When did snopes become the final authority on the "intent" of the author? They do admit it is a legit editorial. Why would this newspaper even bother to print it?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:09 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

READ your own link !!!!!

Yeah I get it. Humorous. No one can be as dumb as the author of this editorial. Unless you get around far left loons.
When did snopes become the final authority on the "intent" of the author? They do admit it is a legit editorial. Why would this newspaper even bother to print it?

Snopes is about as reliable as Obama and crossing some red line in the sand he has laid down. Total liberal BS.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Apr 26, 2013 6:41 pm

[quote="Darth Cheney"]
Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Snopes is about as reliable as Obama and crossing some red line in the sand he has laid down. Total liberal BS.

My 1st impression of RWB was wrong. Turns out he just another trolling fuktard.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:29 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:

READ your own link !!!!!

Quit playing dumb Freedom. It's not an editorial. It's a letter to the editor.
Yeah right, every letter is 100% factual. Sure. Especially anonymous ones. Yup. Just like posts on an open forum.

Jeeezzz, that one joke in there is decades old. Notice the other spoofs, too. Try reading the letter after telling yourself that it's written by Seinfeld or Foxworthy.
Lighten up man. You're missing the forest. Relax and enjoy the humor of it. Nothing wrong with poking a little fun at the opposite political party.
BTW, it's lots nicer than name-calling ("trolling fuktard"?)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Sat Apr 27, 2013 2:35 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:

Quit playing dumb Freedom. It's not an editorial. It's a letter to the editor.
Yeah right, every letter is 100% factual. Sure. Especially anonymous ones. Yup. Just like posts on an open forum.

Jeeezzz, that one joke in there is decades old. Notice the other spoofs, too. Try reading the letter after telling yourself that it's written by Seinfeld or Foxworthy.
Lighten up man. You're missing the forest. Relax and enjoy the humor of it. Nothing wrong with poking a little fun at the opposite political party.
BTW, it's lots nicer than name-calling ("trolling fuktard"?)

PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT 3218178747 You're still a fuktard. And now you are PROUD TO BE A DEMOCRAT 2177933211

You can't be THAT dense

Last edited by Freedom Forever on Sat Apr 27, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Apr 27, 2013 3:19 pm

LOL, the purported letter to the editor may be a spoof or whatever word one chooses to describe it but, it does contain at least one thing most of the liberals swear is 100% truth.

That comment is one of the favorite public outcry of the blind sheepie of the libs whenever a conservative/Republican/anybody voices diagreement with Obama's policies.

In case it didn't get noticed by the "other place" lurking libs that comment is,

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black.

(they always have to play the race card)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Mon Apr 29, 2013 3:41 pm

Skeptical wrote:LOL, the purported letter to the editor may be a spoof or whatever word one chooses to describe it but, it does contain at least one thing most of the liberals swear is 100% truth.

That comment is one of the favorite public outcry of the blind sheepie of the libs whenever a conservative/Republican/anybody voices diagreement with Obama's policies.

In case it didn't get noticed by the "other place" lurking libs that comment is,

The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black.

Comeon. You don't really believe that: "most liberals swear" to that.
Did Democrats stand in the way, because the president (any past president) is white? Are they standing in the way now, because the President is half-white?
Do Republicans believe 100% that they do/did?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:47 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
Skeptical wrote:LOL, the purported letter to the editor may be a spoof or whatever word one chooses to describe it but, it does contain at least one thing most of the liberals swear is 100% truth.

Comeon. You don't really believe that: "most liberals swear" to that.

Have you had this exhibited reading problem long or just all your life.

FYI, there was no mention of or any hint to what you claim you read, "most liberals swear" to that."

Now tell me you have never heard any Democrat say on any new media, "The Republicans are just trying to stand in the way, because the president is black." or never read an article that this lcaim is made by a Democrat?

Last edited by Skeptical on Mon Apr 29, 2013 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Apr 29, 2013 6:51 pm

The President is black? I thought he was just another bastard child by a white woman.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down