Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gosnell who?

4 posters

Go down

Gosnell who? Empty Gosnell who?

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 03, 2013 10:04 am

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Gosnell who? Empty Re: Gosnell who?

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 03, 2013 10:12 am

He could have been a liberal super hero and was before his procedures were made public. They would have honored and praised him from sea to shining sea. Unfortunately, now they have to remain ignorant or proclaim this was an isolated incident when the truth is Gosnell did nothing different from every other abortion clinic. I only wish all you pro-choice people could have visited the facility and witnessed first hand the screams of babies being murdered or watching them attempt to save themselves while drowning in the toilet. Hell awaits you all that have idly stood by and condoned this horror.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri May 03, 2013 10:25 am

Darth Cheney wrote:He could have been a liberal super hero and was before his procedures were made public. They would have honored and praised him from sea to shining sea. Unfortunately, now they have to remain ignorant or proclaim this was an isolated incident when the truth is Gosnell did nothing different from every other abortion clinic. I only wish all you pro-choice people could have visited the facility and witnessed first hand the screams of babies being murdered or watching them attempt to save themselves while drowning in the toilet. Hell awaits you all that have idly stood by and condoned this horror.

It's amazing to me the people that have no problem with this.

And how do I know they have no problem with this?

They elected people who voted against legislation that could have stopped it.

They voted for a president who recently said "God Bless" to Planned Parenthood. A president who said he didn't want his daughter "punished with a baby".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 03, 2013 12:50 pm

You conservatives make me sick. The Benghazi/Gosnell thing is ancient history. Gosnell blew up Benghazi right? /low information libtard voter

Gosnell who? 1692663643

Last edited by Freedom Forever on Fri May 03, 2013 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 03, 2013 3:13 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:He could have been a liberal super hero and was before his procedures were made public. They would have honored and praised him from sea to shining sea. Unfortunately, now they have to remain ignorant or proclaim this was an isolated incident when the truth is Gosnell did nothing different from every other abortion clinic. I only wish all you pro-choice people could have visited the facility and witnessed first hand the screams of babies being murdered or watching them attempt to save themselves while drowning in the toilet. Hell awaits you all that have idly stood by and condoned this horror.

They voted for a president who recently said "God Bless" to Planned Parenthood. A president who said he didn't want his daughter "punished with a baby".

Doesn't seem to matter who was voted for.
The republicans controlled both houses of congress & the presidency for about 4 years (2002-2006) and guess what:
They still did nothing to stop it.
Did they even try?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 03, 2013 3:16 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

The republicans controlled both houses of congress & the presidency for about 4 years (2002-2006) and guess what:
Did they even try?

Roe v. Wade

Dumbass.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri May 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Did they even try?

Roe v. Wade
Dumbass.

Bladerunner's "They elected people who voted against legislation that could have stopped it."
So you are contradicting BR and don't think legislation could have stopped it, Darth. So do you think it could now (Roe v. Wade is still in effect you know)? Why didn't they at least try back then? Both houses & president would have been a good time. 4 years to do it, too.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri May 17, 2013 6:44 am

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri May 17, 2013 7:41 am

Roe V Wade is a Pandora's box, and in its shadow is infanticide. This is not abortion, quit lying to yourself. Unfettered abortion is the stepping stone to infanticide. Infanticide is nothing new. GOD HAVE MERCY ON US!

Now that the left has seen the horrors of their bad decision, I'm sure they will start to protest abortion. Yeah right!
You have a right to _______________. Fill in the blank with any immoral act you agree with.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down