Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live coverage of the Benghazi hearing

4 posters

Go down

Live coverage of the Benghazi hearing Empty Live coverage of the Benghazi hearing

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 08, 2013 1:50 pm

BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Live coverage of the Benghazi hearing Empty Re: Live coverage of the Benghazi hearing

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 08, 2013 2:08 pm

Streaming Steaming B.S.

Mr Horsford (don't know him) is explaining how spending cuts are responsible for diplomatic defense efforts. Translation we killed them with our spending cuts. I feel bad now. Rolling Eyes How do they sleep at night?
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Live coverage of the Benghazi hearing Empty Re: Live coverage of the Benghazi hearing

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 08, 2013 2:12 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:Streaming Steaming B.S.

Mr Horsford (don't know him) is explaining how spending cuts are responsible for diplomatic defense efforts. Translation we killed them with our spending cuts. I feel bad now. Rolling Eyes How do they sleep at night?

Yeah....but he's the Democrat asking questions.

When the Republicans are asking questions, they are getting to the meat of the matter---which is, Clinton blew it--BIG TIME.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 08, 2013 2:22 pm

It would be nice to see this play out like Watergate, not because I want to un-seat a Pres. but rather to know our system still has some checks and balances. This admin is out of control.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed May 08, 2013 2:43 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:It would be nice to see this play out like Watergate, not because I want to un-seat a Pres. but rather to know our system still has some checks and balances. This admin is out of control.

In my opinion, it's worse that Watergate.

I heard that Huckabee thinks because of Benghazi, Obama will not finish his term.

I don't think it will go that far.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Wed May 08, 2013 6:01 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:It would be nice to see this play out like Watergate, not because I want to un-seat a Pres. but rather to know our system still has some checks and balances. This admin is out of control.

I heard that Huckabee thinks because of Benghazi, Obama will not finish his term.

Stop teasing! Laughing
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed May 08, 2013 8:32 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

I'd be OK for him to try to finish his term ...... a term of 25 to 40 years in prison.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Thu May 09, 2013 7:55 am

Freedom Forever wrote:Streaming Steaming B.S.

I ask myself this on a daily basis.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down