Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools

+7
nightlight88
BladeRunner
sodaknomad
Freedom Forever
Twinkies
Darth Cheney
Skeptical
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools Empty We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:14 pm

This was a headline in the Argus Leader Wednesday, June 19, 201.

Nurses at Planned Parenthood clinics in Sioux Falls and Rapid City spent Tuesday performing free tests for sexually transmitted diseases just one day after the release of a report from the organization that highlights a sharp increase in sexually transmitted diseases in South Dakota.

Planned Parenthood’s report and free testing day is the latest in the flurry of prevention and education efforts designed to push back against the spike in sexually transmitted diseases in the state
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools Empty Re: We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jun 20, 2013 6:19 pm

I hope Shortie and Shortie's Lover got a chance to visit.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools Empty Re: We need comprehensive sex ed in all schools

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 20, 2013 8:19 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:I hope Shortie and Shortie's Lover got a chance to visit.

You are going to get it now !!!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:36 pm

What do the Conservatives think should be taught for sex education?  Abstinence or protection?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 20, 2013 9:45 pm

Twinkies wrote:What do the Conservatives think should be taught for sex education?  Abstinence or protection?

Why do you liberals always think it has to be a choice only between abstinence or protection?

What is wrong with good old common sense?  Like if the protection isn't there or seems doubtful, walk away .. abstain.

To date I don't recall reading of deaths or serious medical issues suffered by either men or women by putting off a sexual action now and then.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jun 21, 2013 6:41 am

Twinkies wrote:What do the Conservatives think should be taught for sex education?  Abstinence or protection?

Parental responsibility not big daddy government.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jun 21, 2013 9:56 am

If there's one thing I've learned from libs. Your kids are all sex starved animals. They are going to have sex and a lot of it. So just accept that as fact. Now it is our duty to protect them from their own uncontrollable impulses. Never assume your kids could be taught to have their own moral compass.(That's not your job it ours /big bro)

I say if kids are going to do it anyway why not just let them all spend the weekend with their pedophile uncle. Keep the sex training in the family. No fear of anyone being taught abstinence.

Coming soon to the evolved thinker; Next step. Pedophilia is genetic. Sleep
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Jun 21, 2013 10:10 am

Freedom Forever wrote:If there's one thing I've learned from libs. Your kids are all sex starved animals. They are going to have sex and a lot of it. . Sleep

You noticed this attitude also?

Ever wonder why the libs allow a hot crotch to control their behavior and call it natural?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:24 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:If there's one thing I've learned from libs. Your kids are all sex starved animals. They are going to have sex and a lot of it. So just accept that as fact. Now it is our duty to protect them from their own uncontrollable impulses. Never assume your kids could be taught to have their own moral compass.(That's not your job it ours /big bro)

That's the trouble with libbie "parents." They raise their kids to be animals instead of human beings. Now we have one of those kids in our WHITE House. The only thing his mommy taught him was how to swing through the trees.

I say if kids are going to do it anyway why not just let them all spend the weekend with their pedophile uncle. Keep the sex training in the family. No fear of anyone being taught abstinence.

Maybe they can send the kids to the local imam.Twisted Evil

Coming soon to the evolved thinker; Next step. Pedophilia is genetic. Sleep

As taught by that fuzzy muzzie guy, Moo Ham Ed.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Sat Jun 22, 2013 12:01 pm

How about teaching self control?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sat Jun 22, 2013 1:46 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

How about teaching self control?

Libs display and teach self-control??????  I know you are kidding.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jun 22, 2013 9:41 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Nah, Darth seems a bit boorish, at times, but in this case he's just not current in his knowledge about means of protection while sharing great cunni -

http://www.smodnoc.com/products.html

Still not to late to treat Mrs. Darth !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Sun Jun 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Nah, Darth seems a bit boorish, at times, but in this case he's just not current in his knowledge about means of protection while sharing great cunni -

And the left spews that the right is absorbed with the bedroom practicies of the strange community.  

lol!

Your obsession with Darth's home life is approaching cyber-stalking.  Seek professional help.  You would be banned in the cesspool.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Sun Jun 23, 2013 1:11 pm

When I was younger I didn't think much about politics but I sure thought about sex a lot. I don't think there was a person out there that could've tried to teach me self-control. I'd have busted them in the mouth. Teens and college kids are gonna wanna get laid no matter what. Let's teach em to be responsible.
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:36 pm

Hansolo wrote:When I was younger I didn't think much about politics but I sure thought about sex a lot. I don't think there was a person out there that could've tried to teach me self-control. I'd have busted them in the mouth. Teens and college kids are gonna wanna get laid no matter what. Let's teach em to be responsible.
Problem is there are so many serious STDs out there anymore it is almost impossible to not pick something up that will be with you the rest of your life. Who wants to marry someone who has genital herpes, chlamydia, or HIV.  Years ago the worst was crabs or something easily treatable.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:03 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

And the left spews that the right is absorbed with the bedroom practicies of the strange community.  

lol!

Your obsession with Darth's home life is approaching cyber-stalking.  Seek professional help.  You would be banned in the cesspool.
Thanks for the LOL flag nl88.

But, I could really care less about practices in Darth's bedroom.  And I am certainly not asking to control anything which he and Mrs. Darth practice in their bedroom (ultra-right:  take note of this KEY distinction).

I was simply making a suggestion about a way that Darth might offer satisfaction to Mrs. Darth (in the unlikely event that she hadn't already provided this sort of guidance to him over the years).

Short of fulfillment in her relatonship with her man, she might be enticed to swing from the other side of the plate (if ya' know what I mean)  Wink
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jun 23, 2013 4:12 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Short of fulfillment in her relatonship with her man, she might be enticed to swing from the other side of the plate (if ya' know what I mean)  Wink
BTW, two biggest reasons ladies (over the age of 18) find their way to "swinging from the other side of the plate":
Experimentation with gal pals during college; and
Failure to find satisfaction in a monogamous hetrosexual relationship.

Keep your ladies satisfied boys !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jun 23, 2013 7:52 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:Short of fulfillment in her relatonship with her man, she might be enticed to swing from the other side of the plate (if ya' know what I mean)  Wink
BTW, two biggest reasons ladies (over the age of 18) find their way to "swinging from the other side of the plate":

Sexist pig!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Hansolo Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:01 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Hansolo wrote:When I was younger I didn't think much about politics but I sure thought about sex a lot. I don't think there was a person out there that could've tried to teach me self-control. I'd have busted them in the mouth. Teens and college kids are gonna wanna get laid no matter what. Let's teach em to be responsible.
Problem is there are so many serious STDs out there anymore it is almost impossible to not pick something up that will be with you the rest of your life. Who wants to marry someone who has genital herpes, chlamydia, or HIV.  Years ago the worst was crabs or something easily treatable.
All this is true and if I were a teenager today I'd probably be more careful but it wouldnt make me less horny. It still gas nothing to do with my political beliefs.
Hansolo
Hansolo

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Mon Jun 24, 2013 8:52 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:

The P.E. is strong with this one.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:10 am

It's true that teenagers will want to have sex. For some it can't be stopped. But it doesn't mean we should give up on trying to stop it. Until 17 in most states, it's illegal. It's like saying "people are going to drink and drive anyway, so we should quit trying to stop it, and make everyone else wear helmets while riding or driving cars, and make all car manufacturers design their cars with 7 point seat belts, and make passengers wear full body kevlar suits."

I think Abstinance should be a part of comphrehensive sex ed, a big part. But the last a-holes I want teaching it is PP. I don't want those sick murdering sons a bitches anywhere near my kids. But lack of education isn't the problem, and it's not what is causing this up tick in STDs. It's this "whatever" attitude about sex. Saying you shouldn't have sex, but if you do, here's how to put a condom on a banana, basically gives kids the green light. Try that with drinking and driving. "We don't want you to drink and drive, but if you do, here's how you should do it".

#liberalsarestupidmfers
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:04 am

We can all thank B.J. Clinton was asking what the definition of "is" is.  He set the bar that oral sex wasn't really sex and the liberals cheered along.

The moral depravity being experienced in this society isn't a bug but a feature that has been fostered by the wannabe communists.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Jun 24, 2013 10:32 am

Darth Cheney wrote:We can all thank B.J. Clinton was asking what the definition of "is" is.  He set the bar that oral sex wasn't really sex and the liberals cheered along.

The moral depravity being experienced in this society isn't a bug but a feature that has been fostered by the wannabe communists.

Back when my daughter was in middle school there was a big uproar about the sex ed classes being taught. There was enough of an uproar that it got changed.

When I went to the school board meetings to find information about it, I distinctly remember that one of the teachers actually stated that she didn't think that oral sex was "sex".

And that attitude could only come from people that were liberal wackos that didn't have a clue.

It's this pervasive attitude that has flooded our school system with such mediocrity and inconsistency that our kids don't even know right from wrong any more.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jun 24, 2013 3:21 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:

The P.E. is strong with this one.
Yes, my Positive Energy is simply freekin' awesome !
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jun 24, 2013 9:55 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:

I would imagine using coke bottles, baseball bats, and 15 inch dildos would make it hard to be satisfied by most men.

I would offer the suggestion that women switch to lezbos because they are so fukked up emotionally and mentally imbalanced that men won't have anything to do with them.  Batshit crazy women attract other batshit crazy women.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next