Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OBAMA: 'MARTIN COULD HAVE BEEN ME'

3 posters

Go down

OBAMA: 'MARTIN COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Empty OBAMA: 'MARTIN COULD HAVE BEEN ME'

Post  Skeptical Fri Jul 19, 2013 7:47 pm

Obama: "You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me, 35 years ago."

Gotta give credit where credit is due so this is from a poster on another public venue ............

If only we could have been that lucky.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

OBAMA: 'MARTIN COULD HAVE BEEN ME' Empty Re: OBAMA: 'MARTIN COULD HAVE BEEN ME'

Post  Just Braying It Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:Obama: "You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me, 35 years ago."

Gotta give credit where credit is due so this is from a poster on another public venue ............

I've never had enough hatred in my heart for a comment like that. What a sad, sad group my fellow Christians have become.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Sat Jul 20, 2013 2:55 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:Obama: "You know, when Trayvon Martin was first shot, I said that this could have been my son. Another way of saying that is Trayvon Martin could have been me, 35 years ago."

I've never had enough hatred in my heart for a comment like that. What a sad, sad group my fellow Christians have become.

No you don't hate grown people that are evil in their hearts. You hate unborn babies and are perfectly fine with them being killed. Attempt to justify it all you want, bottom line is you have no idea what "being a christian" means. Here's a hint: It's not how you or other liberals believe or act.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down