Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DNC Superwhore: "Dozens of countries support us on Syria...I can't name them"

+4
Twinkies
Freedom Forever
Gomezz Adddams
sodaknomad
8 posters

Go down

DNC Superwhore: "Dozens of countries support us on Syria...I can't name them" Empty DNC Superwhore: "Dozens of countries support us on Syria...I can't name them"

Post  sodaknomad Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:22 pm

DNC Superwhore: "Dozens of countries support us on Syria...I can't name them" 2875671632

Maybe it's because you're too stupid to name them. The sole correct position for this dumb blonde bitch is on her naked back.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

DNC Superwhore: "Dozens of countries support us on Syria...I can't name them" Empty Re: DNC Superwhore: "Dozens of countries support us on Syria...I can't name them"

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:03 pm

Asked by Blitzer which countries she was referring to, Wasserman Schultz waffled, saying “that’s honestly, Wolf, something I’m not at liberty to say. Some of what I’ve learned is classified, some is unclassified but what I can tell you is that there are many nations who are committed to support the United States and our actions.”
Why is a DNC chairman privy to classified information? Just asking.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

DNC Superwhore: "Dozens of countries support us on Syria...I can't name them" Empty Re: DNC Superwhore: "Dozens of countries support us on Syria...I can't name them"

Post  Freedom Forever Thu Sep 05, 2013 9:08 am

You must be a great lair to work in this administration. Crying or Very sad  Her job must suck!
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:37 am

Russia sure doesnt. Laughing 
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:17 pm

I am waiting for Wasserman Schultz or any liberal to tell who these "dozens of countries" who support Obama are.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Sep 05, 2013 1:44 pm

Skeptical wrote:I am waiting for Wasserman Schultz or any liberal to tell who these "dozens of countries" who support Obama are.
Lieastan
BSastan
Crapanasia
Obamastan (Kenya)
Madethisupastan
Cantthinkofmoreastan
Kerryastan
BSasia
Lieasia
Finishedastan

There you go right from the DNC.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Sep 05, 2013 4:49 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Skeptical wrote:I am waiting for Wasserman Schultz or any liberal to tell who these "dozens of countries" who support Obama are.
Lieastan
BSastan
Crapanasia
Obamastan (Kenya)
Madethisupastan
Cantthinkofmoreastan
Kerryastan
BSasia
Lieasia
Finishedastan

There you go right from the DNC.
Those listed when totaled do not equal "dozens of countries".

Perhaps you forgot such countries as;

Pelosistan
Bidenstan
Shumerstan
HarryReidstan
Unshaprtonstan
Boxerstan
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Sep 05, 2013 5:13 pm

These democrats are nothing but lying bumbling idiots. Even Putin is calling Kerry a liar.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Sep 05, 2013 6:45 pm

BladeRunner wrote:These democrats are nothing but lying bumbling idiots. Even Putin is calling Kerry a liar.
I wouldn't mind Putin running thins for the next 3.5 years instead of Barry Soetoro.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:12 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:These democrats are nothing but lying bumbling idiots. Even Putin is calling Kerry a liar.
I wouldn't mind Putin running thins for the next 3.5 years instead of Barry Soetoro.
HAHAHAHA I can't wait to get my "Vote for Putin" t-shirt
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:43 pm

Twinkies wrote:Russia sure doesnt. Laughing 
You'll note that I'm rooting for the Ruskies against your buddy Barry.Razz 
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Sep 06, 2013 6:45 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
I'm willing to bet that Putin will obey the Constitution to the letter.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:13 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
I'm willing to bet that Putin will obey the Constitution to the letter.
Equal to Barry anyway.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down