Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

He single handedly lost the Iraq war

+4
nightlight88
Freedom Forever
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
8 posters

Go down

He single handedly lost the Iraq war Empty He single handedly lost the Iraq war

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:44 pm

Apologies go out to the thousands who risked and gave their lives to free Iraq.  Obama's "leading from behind" strategy just gave back any gains we made against Al Qaeda from our military's blood and nation's treasure.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/al-qaeda-force-captures-fallujah-amid-rise-in-violence-in-iraq/2014/01/03/8abaeb2a-74aa-11e3-8def-a33011492df2_print.html
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

He single handedly lost the Iraq war Empty Re: He single handedly lost the Iraq war

Post  Gomezz Adddams Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:19 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:Apologies go out to the thousands who risked and gave their lives to free Iraq.  Obama's "leading from behind" strategy just gave back any gains we made against Al Qaeda from our military's blood and nation's treasure.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/al-qaeda-force-captures-fallujah-amid-rise-in-violence-in-iraq/2014/01/03/8abaeb2a-74aa-11e3-8def-a33011492df2_print.html

“The goal that I set -- to defeat al-Qaeda, and deny it a chance to rebuild -- is within reach.” - 5/2/2012 ... on the anniversary of bin Laden's death. Oooops, that's one football the Dreamy One shouldn't have spiked.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

He single handedly lost the Iraq war Empty Re: He single handedly lost the Iraq war

Post  Freedom Forever Sun Jan 05, 2014 12:56 pm

O BOO-BOO needs to go over there are show them who's boss, by bowing to everyone.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 am

Freedom Forever wrote:O BOO-BOO needs to go over there are show them who's boss, by bowing to everyone.  

The loser in chief has not won much

Lost in Iraq

Lost in Afghanistan

Lost in Egypt

Lost in Korea

Lost in Syria

An O-fer president, just like you love twinkies.  Aint he cool and dreamy?   I am sure the dead soldiers families will think so.  I only have two words for you twinkies and they aint Bless YOU.

I miss Thornton.  lol! 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:17 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:O BOO-BOO needs to go over there are show them who's boss, by bowing to everyone.  

Lost in Iraq

Lost in Afghanistan

Lost in Egypt

Lost in Korea

Lost in Syria

An O-fer president, just like you love twinkies.  Aint he cool and dreamy?   I am sure the dead soldiers families will think so.  I only have two words for you twinkies and they aint Bless YOU.

I miss Thornton.   lol! 

I am sure the Democrats and the other brain damaged idiots who voted for this POS are proud of the lives lost in a war that Obama personally lost.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:58 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Lost in Iraq

Lost in Afghanistan

Lost in Egypt

Lost in Korea

Lost in Syria

I miss Thornton.   lol! 

I am sure the Democrats and the other brain damaged idiots who voted for this POS are proud of the lives lost in a war that Obama personally lost.

"YAY. Fewer rednecks to vote for the TEA movement." Rolling Eyes
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:34 am

What war happened in Korea?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Tue Feb 18, 2014 6:54 pm

Twinkies wrote:What war happened in Korea?

The staredown Barry had with North Korea's three inch high dictator. You know, the one who fed his own uncle to the dogs.
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 18, 2014 9:05 pm

sodaknomad wrote:

The staredown Barry had with North Korea's three inch high dictator. You know, the one who fed his own uncle to the dogs.

Doesn't it make you wonder how Twinkies so conveniently forgot that little pipsqueak in North Korea put Obama in the corner?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Feb 19, 2014 9:08 am

sodaknomad wrote:

Nothing has really happened with North Korea for 50 years. And likely nothing will until NK attacks someone.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:43 pm

Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Nothing has really happened with North Korea for 50 years. And likely nothing will until NK attacks someone.

Thanks for your input Neville.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Feb 19, 2014 12:58 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Am I wrong there?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:02 pm

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

Am I wrong there?

Ya,you are, just like you are wrong about the greatness of the O-man.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:30 pm

hahaha
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:26 pm

Twinkies wrote:hahaha

Wow, you continue to amaze me sodo-twinkies with your adding so much to the discussion.

lol! 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:21 am

nightlight88 wrote:

Wow, you continue to amaze me sodo-twinkies with your adding so much to the discussion.

lol! 
You too with this amazing gem.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:09 am

Twinkies wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

lol! 
You too with this amazing gem.

Aren't you the one over in the cesspool who was always chastising others for not adding anything to the discussion.

YES YOU ARE

Can you say  He single handedly lost the Iraq war 2177933211 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:41 am

nightlight88 wrote:

lol! 

He can do that here. Unlike the place at which he moderates (if he is indeed the same person as the GPLV Twinkies).
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:26 am

Just having some fun with you guys. You take things to serious all the time.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 21, 2014 12:22 pm

Twinkies wrote:Just having some fun with you guys. You take things to serious all the time.

Do you suppose you would have let us use that same defense when you were muting and banning us over there?

F--- NO.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:18 pm

I never banned anyone.
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:45 pm

Twinkies wrote:I never banned anyone.

Reminds me of "If you like your health plan, you can keep it. PERIOD"

I tell you what, you mentioned earlier that you had so much fun coming here and posting. How about telling the KID to allow all of us who have been banned back in. Then you could really have fun.

After all, its not like there is no trolling and attacking other posters going on there now.

Or are you one that agrees with silencing the dissenters because they usually beat you in debates?

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:13 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Twinkies wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:

lol!  lol!  lol!

Maybe there is some truth to prolonged taking it up the muffler makes you dumber than dumb.  I suppose you really can't be an Einstein and by cramming something up the out shoot.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:35 am

nightlight88 wrote:

I tell you what, you mentioned earlier that you had so much fun coming here and posting.  How about telling the KID to allow all of us who have been banned back in.  Then you could really have fun.

After all, its not like there is no trolling and attacking other posters going on there now.

Or are you one that agrees with silencing the dissenters because they usually beat you in debates?

I am no longer banned and yet I rarely go to that site, let alone post there. It's a place where only one thing exists: a liberal double standard.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:24 am

BladeRunner wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

I tell you what, you mentioned earlier that you had so much fun coming here and posting.  How about telling the KID to allow all of us who have been banned back in.  Then you could really have fun.

I am no longer banned and yet I rarely go to that site, let alone post there. It's a place where only one thing exists: a liberal double standard.

Wow, how did that happen. My crime must have deserved the death penalty.

He single handedly lost the Iraq war 1106906410 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down