Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years Empty Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Oct 19, 2016 11:07 am

Great article on the unraveling of Obamacare. Bring on Plan "B".

Faced with failing exchanges and fleeing insurers, President Obama has urged Congress to “revisit a public plan to compete alongside private insurers.” Make no mistake: This is not a “tweak” or “reform,” but a grudging admission that Obamacare has unraveled way ahead of schedule.

And

MIT Professor and Obamacare mastermind Jonathan Gruber predicted that whether the law succeeded or failed, the end result would be the same.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/441183/obamacare-unravelling-liberals-push-single-payer-replacement
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years Empty Re: Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Oct 19, 2016 10:49 pm

Obamacare is alive and well, and will be around for quite some time unless Hillary goes all narcissistic when she tweaks it. Nobody expected Obamacare to work in its current form. It has however done a wonderful job of exposing the flaws in a for profit insurance system. When you make a few common sense demands the insurance companies jack rates or head for the hills, or both in this case. This will definitely help clear the path for a single payer system. Heck we are already ripe here in SD with BC/BS leaving the exchange, for an offering of a public insurance plan. Another option is see is large hospitals like Avera and Sanford working together with hospitals across the nation to create their own safety net leaving out the middle man(insurance companies).

Either way Obama got the ball rolling and will be forever recognized for that.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years Empty Re: Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:13 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Obamacare is alive and well, and will be around for quite some time unless Hillary goes all narcissistic when she tweaks it.  Nobody expected Obamacare to work in its current form.  It has however done a wonderful job of exposing the flaws in a for profit insurance system.  When you make a few common sense demands the insurance companies jack rates or head for the hills,  or both in this case.  This will definitely help clear the path for a single payer system.  Heck we are already ripe here in SD with BC/BS leaving the exchange, for an offering of a public insurance plan.  Another option is see is large hospitals like Avera and Sanford working together with hospitals across the nation to create their own safety net leaving out the middle man(insurance companies).  

Hey dumbazz dimbulb, Wellmark wasn't even in the exchange. They decided to leave the private single policy market because of the regulations imposed on it by ACA. Thanks Obama. My daughter and new granddaughter were covered by Wellmark but won't be after December. Thanks Azzhole Obama. And for good measure, you can go fcuk yourself too Fcukstik.

In your Avera/Sanford wet dream consortium are you talking about selling across state lines? Well no that isn't a possibility but should be. Thanks Obama, you fcukstik. And HSA policies will be non-existent in another year fcuking up my insurance. Thanks to the Dumbazz in the Whitehouse. Besides, Avera and Sanford can't even agree to allow their insurance policies to be accepted at each others facilities let alone work together with a nationwide plan. Glad to see the JSI mental midget is scratching out his plans to replace Obamacare. Jeebus, what a fcuking know nothing.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:04 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Obamacare is alive and well, and will be around for quite some time unless Hillary goes all narcissistic when she tweaks it.  Nobody expected Obamacare to work in its current form.  It has however done a wonderful job of exposing the flaws in a for profit insurance system.  When you make a few common sense demands the insurance companies jack rates or head for the hills,  or both in this case.  This will definitely help clear the path for a single payer system.  Heck we are already ripe here in SD with BC/BS leaving the exchange, for an offering of a public insurance plan.  Another option is see is large hospitals like Avera and Sanford working together with hospitals across the nation to create their own safety net leaving out the middle man(insurance companies).  

Hey dumbazz dimbulb, Wellmark wasn't even in the exchange. They decided to leave the private single policy market because of the regulations imposed on it by ACA. Thanks Obama. My daughter and new granddaughter were covered by Wellmark but won't be after December. Thanks Azzhole Obama. And for good measure, you can go fcuk yourself too Fcukstik.

In your Avera/Sanford wet dream consortium are you talking about selling across state lines? Well no that isn't a possibility but should be. Thanks Obama, you fcukstik. And HSA policies will be non-existent in another year fcuking up my insurance. Thanks to the Dumbazz in the Whitehouse. Besides, Avera and Sanford can't even agree to allow their insurance policies to be accepted at each others facilities let alone work together with a nationwide plan. Glad to see the JSI mental midget is scratching out his plans to replace Obamacare. Jeebus, what a fcuking know nothing.

https://www.wellmark.com/about/newsroom/2016/09/28/wellmark-announces-individual-aca-market-changes-in-iowa-and-south-dakota

If you want to parse the meaning of the word "lost power" you go right ahead.

Why couldn't hospitals work back and forth?  They have the right to charge whatever/however they want.   Are you insane?   You're obviously confusing a hospital that actually provides services and has the right to bill things in whatever manner they chose,  with an insurance company which is just a parasite.

Sorry to hear that about your daughter and granddaughter, now you know how I felt about my son.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:18 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

https://www.wellmark.com/about/newsroom/2016/09/28/wellmark-announces-individual-aca-market-changes-in-iowa-and-south-dakota

Why couldn't hospitals work back and forth?  They have the right to charge whatever/however they want.   Are you insane?   You're obviously confusing a hospital that actually provides services and has the right to bill things in whatever manner they chose,  with an insurance company which is just a parasite.

Sorry to hear that about your daughter and granddaughter, now you know how I felt about my son.

Wellmark wasn't in South Dakota's exchange during 2016. They had left after 2015, but still sold single policies outside the exchange. Now they've end that business as well due to losses incurred in that market.

South Dakota has four carriers that offer plans in the individual market, but only two of them will offer plans on the exchange in 2017—as was the case in 2016. Wellmark and DakotaCare will continue to offer plans only outside the exchange in 2017

https://www.healthinsurance.org/south_dakota-state-health-insurance-exchange/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:19 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Wellmark wasn't in South Dakota's exchange during 2016. They had left after 2015, but still sold single policies outside the exchange. Now they've end that business as well due to losses incurred in that market.

South Dakota has four carriers that offer plans in the individual market, but only two of them will offer plans on the exchange in 2017—as was the case in 2016. Wellmark and DakotaCare will continue to offer plans only outside the exchange in 2017

And?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:49 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The more I think about it all you did in this BS post is prove my point. A point that I didn't care enough to prove myself. Congratulations.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:52 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And?

That you're the dimbulb dumbazz who doesn't know the difference between an ACA compliant policy and policies being offered in the exchanges which are eligible for Federal subsidies.

In your own words, "Heck we are already ripe here in SD with BC/BS leaving the exchange" Wellmark had already left the exchange after 2015 Fcukstik.

Obviously you don't have a clue to how ACA works or what is happening in the healthcare market. But hey, at least you aren't shy about bloviating on subjects that you are totally ignorant of. Carry on.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 9:57 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And?

That you're the dimbulb dumbazz who doesn't know the difference between an ACA compliant policy and policies being offered in the exchanges which are eligible for Federal subsidies.

In your own words, "Heck we are already ripe here in SD with BC/BS leaving the exchange" Wellmark had already left the exchange after 2015 Fcukstik.

Obviously you don't have a clue to how ACA works or what is happening in the healthcare market. But hey, at least you aren't shy about bloviating on subjects that you are totally ignorant of. Carry on.

Was what I said not true? They were in, now they're out. Even further out this year. Still part of the

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:46 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And?

Was what I said not true?  They were in, now they're out.  Even further out this year.  Still part of the

Wellmark was in the exchange in 2015. They left the exchange for 2016 but continued to sell unsubsidized individual policies. Your crappy phrasing indicates Wellmark is pulling out of the "exchange" at the end of this year, an action they had already taken at the end of 2015. So no, your claim is incorrect. Fcukin' loser.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And?

Was what I said not true?  They were in, now they're out.  Even further out this year.  Still part of the

Wellmark was in the exchange in 2015. They left the exchange for 2016 but continued to sell unsubsidized individual policies. Your crappy phrasing indicates Wellmark is pulling out of the "exchange" at the end of this year, an action they had already taken at the end of 2015. So no, your claim is incorrect. Fcukin' loser.

That sure is a tasty looking word salad, but you're not shoving it down my throat.  I never said that.  I said what I said, and as you so wonderfully pointed out a few posts ago, it was spotted on.  As usual your semantics is backfiring on you.  Do yourself a favor and put down the shovel Gomerrrr.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

And?

That sure is a tasty looking word salad, but you're not shoving it down my throat.  I never said that.  I said what I said, and as you so wonderfully pointed out a few posts ago, it was spotted on.  As usual your semantics is backfiring on you.  Do yourself a favor and put down the shovel Gomerrrr.

"I never said that."
Sure you did. You're just too damn stoopid to realize it. Words have meaning especially in law. When the ACA says "exchange" it is referring to policies that qualify for ACA subsidies. Wellmark quit selling those policies at the end of 2015. Unless grandfathered or grandmothered, all policies must be ACA compliant adhering to various regulations but not necessarily qualifying for subsidies. Wellmark still sold individual policies off-exchange in 2016 but won't pass December 31. Your crappy wording stated that Wellmark was pulling out of the exchange at the end of the year when what they are doing is stopping selling all individual policies off-exchange. Jeebus!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 2:51 pm

Again,  you're lying Gomerr.  Have you found magma yet? Better luck next time.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Oct 20, 2016 6:00 pm

The problem with arguing with an idiot is they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:08 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:The problem with arguing with an idiot is they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.

I assume you're referring to Gomerr and the silly little sideshow he started because he doesn't have the stones to debate me on the meat and potatoes of his own thread.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:The problem with arguing with an idiot is they drag you down to their level and beat you with experience every time.

I assume you're referring to Gomerr and the silly little sideshow he started because he doesn't have the stones to debate me on the meat and potatoes of his own thread.

The problem is in your corner because you can't string two words let alone put together a cogent argument.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:30 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

The problem is in your corner because you can't string two words let alone put together a cogent argument.

Whatever dude...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:06 pm

Just how bad is it getting? Read it and weep!

It’s hard to imagine a situation in which Obamacare could get any worse: 16 healthcare co-ops have gone under, the Tennessee Health Commissioner is saying the state’s Obamacare exchanges are “very near collapse,” and analysts can’t even fathom a positive future for the system in either the short or long term.

And

UnitedHealth Group is exiting 31 of the 34 exchanges in which they participate and Aetna is leaving 11 of its 15 states by the end of 2016. Some 75 percent of exchanges will have narrow insurance options in 2017, a figure up markedly from 64 percent in 2016 and 55 percent in 2015, according to Becker’s Hospital Review. In fact, five states are likely to have just one insurer in 2017, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/20/obamacare-imploding-clinton-pushes-for-complete-govt-take-over-of-health-care/#ixzz4NfzlNdZ2

Yet Fcukstik claims that "Obamacare is alive and well, and will be around for quite some time" and just needs some tweaking. Bwahahahahahahaha!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:32 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Just how bad is it getting? Read it and weep!

It’s hard to imagine a situation in which Obamacare could get any worse: 16 healthcare co-ops have gone under, the Tennessee Health Commissioner is saying the state’s Obamacare exchanges are “very near collapse,” and analysts can’t even fathom a positive future for the system in either the short or long term.

And

UnitedHealth Group is exiting 31 of the 34 exchanges in which they participate and Aetna is leaving 11 of its 15 states by the end of 2016. Some 75 percent of exchanges will have narrow insurance options in 2017, a figure up markedly from 64 percent in 2016 and 55 percent in 2015, according to Becker’s Hospital Review. In fact, five states are likely to have just one insurer in 2017, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/09/20/obamacare-imploding-clinton-pushes-for-complete-govt-take-over-of-health-care/#ixzz4NfzlNdZ2

Yet Fcukstik claims that "Obamacare is alive and well, and will be around for quite some time" and just needs some tweaking.  Bwahahahahahahaha!

One question before I devour you on this..... If the health insurance industry was in Obama's back pocket on this as so many on the right have claimed, why is there such pushback from them now?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:39 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

And

Yet Fcukstik claims that "Obamacare is alive and well, and will be around for quite some time" and just needs some tweaking.  Bwahahahahahahaha!

One question before I devour you on this.....  If the health insurance industry was in Obama's back pocket on this as so many on the right have claimed,  why is there such pushback from them now?

No, you enlighten us Ol' Stoopid One since obviously you think you have all the answers.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

And

One question before I devour you on this.....  If the health insurance industry was in Obama's back pocket on this as so many on the right have claimed,  why is there such pushback from them now?

No, you enlighten us Ol' Stoopid One since obviously you think you have all the answers.

Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years 3584648792

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 20, 2016 10:59 pm

Anywho....Remember how supporters waited to push gay marriage rights until public sentiment was ready for it?  If public sentiment wasn't strong enough it would seem like it was being rammed down our throats.  

There were two possible outcomes with the ACA.  Either insurance companies would fall into line with its common sense guidelines, or they would be exposed, destroying what credibility they had.  We know now going forward where private insurance companies stand, thanks to 'Obamacare'.  There's no coming back after the fact and claiming that they were open to any of the changes the ACA required, or what a possible single payer plan offers.  So yes,  it is alive and well, and changing public sentiment as we speak.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:05 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Anywho....Remember how supporters waited to push gay marriage rights until public sentiment was ready for it?  If public sentiment wasn't strong enough it would seem like it was being rammed down our throats.  

There were two possible outcomes with the ACA.  Either insurance companies would fall into line with its common sense guidelines, or they would be exposed, destroying what credibility they had.  We know now going forward where private insurance companies stand, thanks to 'Obamacare'.  There's no coming back after the fact and claiming that they were open to any of the changes the ACA required, or what a possible single payer plan offers.  So yes,  it is alive and well, and changing public sentiment as we speak.

Bwahahahahaha Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years 1106906410
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 21, 2016 9:09 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Anywho....Remember how supporters waited to push gay marriage rights until public sentiment was ready for it?  If public sentiment wasn't strong enough it would seem like it was being rammed down our throats.  

Bwahahahahaha Prediction: Single Payer Health in Two Years 1106906410

scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Oct 22, 2016 5:17 am

Isn't sticking their dicks into a smelly, fecal smeared hairy azzhole enough?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next