Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I understand Chelsea Hubble's real father is going to be a grandpa

+2
Darth Cheney
sodaknomad
6 posters

Go down

I understand Chelsea Hubble's real father is going to be a grandpa Empty I understand Chelsea Hubble's real father is going to be a grandpa

Post  sodaknomad Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:03 pm

I understand Chelsea Hubble's real father is going to be a grandpa 10178080_316614645152497_2916247277457025842_n
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

I understand Chelsea Hubble's real father is going to be a grandpa Empty Re: I understand Chelsea Hubble's real father is going to be a grandpa

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:04 pm

Truly the spawn of Satan will be born from her rather large loins.

For now...just a clump of cells no different than a cancerous tumor. If she really wants to gather liberal favor, she will abort it in the last trimester on live public television.

Hillary is one old wrinkled grandmother....she doesn't look well.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

I understand Chelsea Hubble's real father is going to be a grandpa Empty Re: I understand Chelsea Hubble's real father is going to be a grandpa

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:10 pm

CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA!!!!! I WISH THE BEST FOR YOUR FAMILY AND KNOW YOU WILL MAKE A GET PARENT!!!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:14 pm

Liberal wrote:CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA!!!!! I WISH THE BEST FOR YOUR FAMILY AND KNOW YOU WILL MAKE A GET PARENT!!!

If'n it is a girl will it be a lesbian like her grandmother (Hillary)??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:26 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:CONGRATULATIONS CHELSEA!!!!! I WISH THE BEST FOR YOUR FAMILY AND KNOW YOU WILL MAKE A GET PARENT!!!

When I see a pregnant woman, the last thing that pops into my mind is whether or not the baby will be homosexual. Why was that your first thought? Maybe we should expand on your lesbian infatuation some.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 23, 2014 9:03 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

When I see a pregnant woman, the last thing that pops into my mind is whether or not the baby will be homosexual. Why was that your first thought? Maybe we should expand on your lesbian infatuation some.

Since the only thing Bill and Hillary have in common is both of them prefer women it is a valid thought if the baby is a girl will be a lesbian like her grandmother.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:43 am

Chelsea most definitely has her father, Bill's eyes.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Apr 24, 2014 10:44 am

Vince Foster apparently used a condom ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 24, 2014 5:12 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:Vince Foster apparently used a condom ?
I believe it was a Smith & Wesson.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:13 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

He committed suicide by shooting himself in the head twice.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:15 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Ya sure, ya betcha, " The lack of blood and brain tissue at the site suggests VF was carried to the scene. The peculiar tracking pattern of the blood on his right cheek also suggests that he was moved. "
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Apr 25, 2014 3:52 pm

Skeptical wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Ya sure, ya betcha, " The lack of blood and brain tissue at the site suggests VF was carried to the scene. The peculiar tracking pattern of the blood on his right cheek also suggests that he was moved. "
Oddly enough...found on the scene where a type of hoof print was discovered near the body.  Forensic science determined whatever kind of beast that left them was actually devoid of having an ankle and instead just an over-developed mutated calf or "Cankle".  The stench on the scene smelled of sulfur.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:34 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

In the lingo of the police, firing your sidearm twice whenever you pull the trigger is called double-tapping.  I guess Vince just wanted to be sure that he was dead.

One of my former partners is a policewoman, so I learned about law-enforcement stuff like this.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down