Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Government to Farmers: Host Same-Sex Wedding or Pay a $13,000 Fine

+2
BuickBubba
BladeRunner
6 posters

Go down

Government to Farmers: Host Same-Sex Wedding or Pay a $13,000 Fine Empty Re: Government to Farmers: Host Same-Sex Wedding or Pay a $13,000 Fine

Post  BuickBubba Wed Aug 27, 2014 11:18 am

I guess I would have just told them the day was booked instead if it didn't meet my beliefs.

BuickBubba

Back to top Go down

Government to Farmers: Host Same-Sex Wedding or Pay a $13,000 Fine Empty Re: Government to Farmers: Host Same-Sex Wedding or Pay a $13,000 Fine

Post  BladeRunner Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:16 pm

BuickBubba wrote:I guess I would have just told them the day was booked instead if it didn't meet my beliefs.

Yes, because simply standing up for your beliefs doesn't work in this country any more.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Alleycat Wed Aug 27, 2014 1:23 pm

I imagine some activities they provide are on a free basis. If I were them I would charge a good hefty fee for everything and raise the price for weddings and inform the public why. The public IS responsible for what happened to them because they elected the SOBs that  cause these problems. The other alternative is SHUT DOWN the operation. I just reread the headline. It says provide the services to same sex people OR pay the fine. Hell I would provide it and jack the price to everyone.

Alleycat

Back to top Go down

Post  BuickBubba Wed Aug 27, 2014 2:32 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
BuickBubba wrote:I guess I would have just told them the day was booked instead if it didn't meet my beliefs.

Yes, because simply standing up for your beliefs doesn't work in this country any more.

That is true because you really can't speak what is on your mind because it seems to offend somebody out there. Like the restaurant that had a bacon sign up advertising their breakfast and some Muslim lady complained about the sign because it is offensive to them since they didn't eat pork. This whole damn world is gone to shiste.

BuickBubba

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:55 pm

BuickBubba wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

That is true because you really can't speak what is on your mind because it seems to offend somebody out there.  Like the restaurant that had a bacon sign up advertising their breakfast and some Muslim lady complained about the sign because it is offensive to them since they didn't eat pork.  This whole damn world is gone to shiste.

In a very big basket and a very big hurry  !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Aug 27, 2014 6:55 pm

BladeRunner wrote:

I agree which why I'm not sure why all of my posts get deleted on this site. confused

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:36 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

I agree which why I'm not sure why all of my posts get deleted on this site. confused

Your unfounded accusations lack evidence.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:11 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Just had two more deleted and received a threat of banishment from the moderator. Crying or Very sad

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:19 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Just had two more deleted and received a threat of banishment from the moderator. Crying or Very sad

LOL. Good for the moderator!

Can you post that threat of banishment? I'm sure we'd all like to see it so we can thank him or her.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 29, 2014 4:31 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Proof there is a God
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down