World Series

Go down

World Series  Empty World Series

Post  Gomezz Adddams on Wed Oct 01, 2014 10:33 pm

Just watching highlights of 2011, Game 6 of Cardinals vs Rangers to get psyched for this year. Damn, those wild card Cardinals sure had the juice going. Here's hoping they got the same mojo this year although their run down the strecth this year was disappointing at the end.

Royals pulled one out of the fire last night against Oakland. First playoff win since 1985. Bastards stole that World Series from the Cards on that blown 6th game call at 1st base. Damn, another I70 World Series in the making ala 1985? Suspect
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Posts : 2962
Join date : 2012-12-22

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  BladeRunner on Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:07 am

Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Posts : 1922
Join date : 2012-12-21

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Oct 29, 2014 7:56 am

BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.

I read once, not sure if it is true or not, but an average football game only has about 11 minutes of actual action.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:00 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ? ugh.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  nightlight88 on Mon Mar 16, 2015 2:05 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required. Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Mar 18, 2015 10:03 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Darth Cheney on Wed Mar 18, 2015 6:23 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

Apparently...even alcohol won't wipe away the shame.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:15 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

Apparently...even alcohol won't wipe away the shame.

nightlight88 is an alcoholic?  Because of esteem issues about the 'Stumpy' thing?  Suddenly I'm feeling like I should offer some empathy.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Shortie's Ex on Thu Mar 19, 2015 10:17 am

But no nightlight88 is too mean.  I'll offer empathy after nightlight88 hits rock bottom and acknowledges the alcohol abuse problem.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Mar 20, 2015 9:11 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

No envy eh shorty? Then why do dildo sales spike whenever you come around?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Darth Cheney on Fri Mar 20, 2015 6:12 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

Apparently...even alcohol won't wipe away the shame.

nightlight88 is an alcoholic?  Because of esteem issues about the 'Stumpy' thing?  Suddenly I'm feeling like I should offer some empathy.

I was referring to your potential suitors or I guess lack of.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Posts : 3556
Join date : 2012-12-26
Location : SE SD

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:38 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

No envy eh shorty?  Then why do dildo sales spike whenever you come around?

Pleasure. Simple. Pleasure.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Shortie's Ex on Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:40 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

Apparently...even alcohol won't wipe away the shame.

nightlight88 is an alcoholic?  Because of esteem issues about the 'Stumpy' thing?  Suddenly I'm feeling like I should offer some empathy.

I was referring to your potential suitors or I guess lack of.

Please don't guess dumass.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Just Braying It on Tue Mar 24, 2015 6:39 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

No envy eh shorty?  Then why do dildo sales spike whenever you come around?

You keep tabs on dildo sales? Why? That's almost as odd as keeping track of stats on a forum that you've been banned from. scratch

Just Braying It

Posts : 985
Join date : 2013-02-17

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  nightlight88 on Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:24 am

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

No envy eh shorty?  Then why do dildo sales spike whenever you come around?

You keep tabs on dildo sales? Why? That's almost as odd as keeping track of stats on a forum that you've been banned from. scratch


I went to a liberal forum and they were bragging about shoties recent purchases of dildos and large dill pickles. not sure what she needed the dill pickles for,

surely it wasnt to take the place of the penis she hates
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Shortie's Ex on Wed Mar 25, 2015 11:30 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

No envy eh shorty?  Then why do dildo sales spike whenever you come around?

You keep tabs on dildo sales? Why? That's almost as odd as keeping track of stats on a forum that you've been banned from. scratch


I went to a liberal forum and they were bragging about shoties recent purchases of dildos and large dill pickles.  not sure what she needed the dill pickles for,

surely it wasnt to take the  place of the penis she hates

Pearl of wisdom: Never post nor web surf while intoxicated.  You make mistakes like going to websites which cater to those who swing from my side of the plate (that WAS an accident, right ?)
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Posts : 1400
Join date : 2013-02-14

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  nightlight88 on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:52 am

Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie's Lover wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:Its baseball. The sport that the athletes do something only about 10% of the game.
Does this include the amount of time which the boys spend adjusting themselves ?  ugh.


Sometimes adjustment is required.  Men only.

Got penis envy there girl?

I have got no envy Stumpy.  You mean boys don't scare or intimidate me.  At all.

No envy eh shorty?  Then why do dildo sales spike whenever you come around?

You keep tabs on dildo sales? Why? That's almost as odd as keeping track of stats on a forum that you've been banned from. scratch


I went to a liberal forum and they were bragging about shoties recent purchases of dildos and large dill pickles.  not sure what she needed the dill pickles for,

surely it wasnt to take the  place of the penis she hates

Pearl of wisdom: Never post nor web surf while intoxicated.  You make mistakes like going to websites which cater to those who swing from my side of the plate (that WAS an accident, right ?)

No mistake at all.  Ya see, I am not afraid to go into hell holes of depravity and ignorance to bring some light into their world.  Even qu-eers and ignorant liberals need some intelligence spread their way.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Posts : 1680
Join date : 2012-12-25

Back to top Go down

World Series  Empty Re: World Series

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum