Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

More Ferguson related

+2
Just Braying It
Jammer
6 posters

Go down

More Ferguson related Empty More Ferguson related

Post  Skeptical Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:10 pm

The "pure as driven snow" Michael Brown

Michael Brown’s ADULT criminal record:

Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000

OCN: AJ006207 Arresting Agency: ST ANN PD

Description: Armed Criminal Action { Felony Unclassified RSMo: 571.015 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 3101000

Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo:565.050 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Also a member of the Vice Lords gang, 6’3″ and nearly 300 lbs.

What else would be found if his juvie record was unsealed ? How about this?

Brown has a second degree murder charge on his juvenile arrest record.

Can be found in the COMMENTS portion of the the link below.

Obama to discuss Ferguson with cabinet

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-to-discuss-ferguson-with-cabinet/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

More Ferguson related Empty Re: More Ferguson related

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Skeptical wrote:
The "pure as driven snow" Michael Brown

Michael Brown’s ADULT criminal record:

Description: Burglary – 1st Degree { Felony B RSMo: 569.160 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1401000

Description: Assault 1st Degree – Serious Physical Injury { Felony A RSMo:565.050 }

Date: 11/02/2013 Code: 1301100

Also a member of the Vice Lords gang, 6’3″ and nearly 300 lbs.

What else would be found if his juvie record was unsealed ? How about this?

Brown has a second degree murder charge on his juvenile arrest record.

Can be found in the COMMENTS portion of the the link below.

Obama to discuss Ferguson with cabinet

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-to-discuss-ferguson-with-cabinet/

Not sure, but that information may not be accurate.  It might belong to a different Michael Brown.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/brown.asp

Not that I put much faith in Snopes, but I did hear from somewhere else that information was not accurate.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:24 pm

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. You shouldn't get your facts from a website's comment section.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:30 pm

I just read in the yahoo comments section that the missing Ohio State player was actually murdered by a black person as revenge for the Ferguson deal. How crazy.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Dec 01, 2014 12:00 am

Not sure, but that information may not be accurate.  It might belong to a different Michael Brown.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/brown.asp

Not that I put much faith in Snopes, but I did hear from somewhere else that information was not accurate.

As it stands now those particular items may not be accurate as per Snopes!

Perhaps if and/or when Mr. Charles Johnson sees some results of a lawsuit to unseal the "sealed juvenile records" that may or may not contain a charge of 2nd degree murder against Michael Brown we will have a better picture of whether he is the perfectly innocent person portrayed by the media.

Never know, that security video of him stealing the cigars and physically shoving the owner/clerk is probably false too, huh?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Mon Dec 01, 2014 5:41 am

It's gotta be true. The name might not quite match, the age is wrong and he lives in the wrong town but the physical description is kind of close. I mean really, how many other Michael Browns can there be?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Mon Dec 01, 2014 7:04 am

When you look at these verifiable pictures of the "gentle giant" and what he did to Officer Wilson, it's pretty easy to believe that this internet posting has to be true.

More Ferguson related Ganstar-Michael-Brown

More Ferguson related Wilson

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:59 am

Skeptical wrote:

As it stands now those particular items may not be accurate as per Snopes!

Perhaps if and/or when Mr. Charles Johnson sees some results of a lawsuit to unseal the "sealed juvenile records" that may or may not contain a charge of 2nd degree murder against Michael Brown we will have a better picture of whether he is the perfectly innocent person portrayed by the media.

Never know, that security video of him stealing the cigars and physically shoving the owner/clerk is probably false too, huh?

There is no question in my mind that Brown was a bad dude, nothing but a street thug.  

And the liberals are trying to do an "extreme makeover" of him just like they did with the other street thug now known as St. Trayvon.  Any reasonable person understands that this kid was not an innocent person.  But that qualifier of "reasonable person" excludes liberals and therefore expect them to think much differently.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Mon Dec 01, 2014 3:02 pm

Fortunately the grand jury only hears evidence and testimony that is vetted for accuracy. In the case of "eyewitness" accounts the people who made the statements admitted that they were simply repeating hearsay.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:53 pm

Clicker wrote:Fortunately the grand jury only hears evidence and testimony that is vetted for accuracy.  In the case of "eyewitness" accounts the people who made the statements admitted that they were simply repeating hearsay.

Hearsay? Is that anything like finding something you read on an internet comment board and passing it along as fact?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 01, 2014 6:58 pm

Liberal wrote:
Clicker wrote:Fortunately the grand jury only hears evidence and testimony that is vetted for accuracy.  In the case of "eyewitness" accounts the people who made the statements admitted that they were simply repeating hearsay.

Hearsay? Is that anything like finding something you read on an internet comment board  and passing it along as fact?

No - it is more like"  "If you like your healthcare insurance, you can keep your healthcare insurance" you dumb azz.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Dec 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Hearsay? Is that anything like finding something you read on an internet comment board  and passing it along as fact?

No - it is more like"  "If you like your healthcare insurance, you can keep your healthcare insurance" you dumb azz.

You might want to look up the definition of "hearsay", friend.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:06 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

And you azzhole, might want to look up the definition of "obamination".

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=obamination
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Dec 01, 2014 10:08 pm

Much like Brown's partner in the convenience store robbery of cigars said Michael had his arms up in the air and even though this "fact" was debunked by the Grand Jury witnesses this "hearsay" is repeated as gospel.

There are those who say they want justice but more than not what they are calling justice is downright revenge.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Dec 02, 2014 11:22 am

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Hearsay means literally that someone is relating what someone else told them. That is exactly what some of the "eyewitnesses" finally admitted to. I've sat on a grand jury as well as trials in Calif and I heard some of the wildest off the wall contradictions ever uttered. My term was one year in Riverside Calif. Most of our stuff was either drug related or gang related. Gets hairy when a tattooed banger is trying to play choir boy I'll tell ya.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Dec 02, 2014 5:07 pm

Liberals love killing babies, sexual deviates, and cop killers. There entire existence depends on all three occurring without consequence.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:12 pm

Is there any chance NBA great Charles Barkely just made himself a target to be attacked by the hate spewing protestors in Ferguson and elsewhere because he said:
I can’t believe anything I hear on television anymore,” the former Philadelphia 76er said. “And that’s why I don’t like talking about race issues with the media anymore, because [the media] love this stuff, and lead people to jump to conclusions. The media shouldn’t do that. They never do that when black people kill each other.

and:
[W]e have to be really careful with the cops, because if it wasn’t for the cops we would be living in the Wild, Wild West in our neighborhoods," he said. "We can’t pick out certain incidentals that don’t go our way and act like the cops are all bad.... Do you know how bad some of these neighborhoods would be if it wasn't for the cops?

Read it all here: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/12/01/charles-barkley-says-ferguson-grand-jury-got-it-right-looters-scumbags/

and: http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/basketball/charles-barkley-calls-ferguson-rioters-scumbags-article-1.2029358
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Dec 02, 2014 8:15 pm

Clicker wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Hearsay means literally that someone is relating what someone else told them.  That is exactly what some of the "eyewitnesses" finally admitted to.  I've sat on a grand jury as well as trials in Calif and I heard some of the wildest off the wall contradictions ever uttered.  My term was one year in Riverside Calif.  Most of our stuff was either drug related or gang related.  Gets hairy when a tattooed banger is trying to play choir boy I'll tell ya.

If someone reads a lie on an internet comment board and repeats it somewhere else, is it hearsay?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:37 pm

Liberal wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Hearsay means literally that someone is relating what someone else told them.  That is exactly what some of the "eyewitnesses" finally admitted to.  I've sat on a grand jury as well as trials in Calif and I heard some of the wildest off the wall contradictions ever uttered.  My term was one year in Riverside Calif.  Most of our stuff was either drug related or gang related.  Gets hairy when a tattooed banger is trying to play choir boy I'll tell ya.

If someone reads a lie on an internet comment board and repeats it somewhere else, is it hearsay?

If a person supports a president who has his head up his azz, does that person also have their head up their azz?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Dec 04, 2014 2:25 pm

Liberal wrote:
Clicker wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Literally, things read could be called hearsay. However, that leaves open to scrutiny all the things you learned in school, etc doesn't it. Kinda explains how revisionist history works, huh?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

More Ferguson related Empty 2 NYPD OFFicers Assassinated

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Dec 20, 2014 7:37 pm

The liberals finally got their riots incited enough to set loose a cop killer. Two officers assassinated by a POS. What did Bammy and Holder tell the protest stokers...keep it up. This is why liberalism must be totally and completely destroyed.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:46 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:The liberals finally got their riots incited enough to set loose a cop killer. Two officers assassinated by a POS. What did Bammy and Holder tell the protest stokers...keep it up.  This is why liberalism must be totally and completely destroyed.

You may or may not be correct with your assessment but when I first heard about these two cops I thought of protesters chanting, "What do we want? Dead cops!”

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2014/12/13/al-sharpton-leads-thousands-in-saturday-march-on-washington-dc/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down