Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings

+2
Darth Cheney
Skeptical
6 posters

Go down

Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings Empty Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings

Post  Skeptical Sun Mar 15, 2015 2:46 pm

Stay tuned .............................
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings Empty Re: Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:51 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Stay tuned  .............................

I'm guessing it wasn't a white, tea party, rethuglican or it would have been on all stations non-stop. I do have to wonder though if Obama had a son, he would be like the "protestor".
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings Empty Re: Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Mar 15, 2015 8:13 pm

Skeptical wrote:

I'm on the edge of my seat. Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings 4070991222

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Mar 16, 2015 12:46 pm

Are there any details on this Skeptical ?

I wonder if there is a tie-in with the attempted shooting of a police officer in Tuthill Park in Sioux Falls ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:02 pm

Shortie's Lover wrote:
Are there any details on this Skeptical ?

I wonder if there is a tie-in with the attempted shooting of a police officer in Tuthill Park in Sioux Falls ?

You didn't deny that you were in the Tuthill Park area at the time of the alleged shootiing puts you on top of the suspect list.

lol!
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Mar 16, 2015 7:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I'm on the edge of my seat. Arrest in Ferguson Police officer shootings 4070991222

There is a simple solution. Pull your head out of your ass and then you will be able to slide all the way back on your seat and relax while you wait for your EBT card to arrive.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down