Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

+5
nightlight88
Just Braying It
Alleycat
Caitlyn Piltover
Skeptical
9 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS - Page 2 Empty Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Just Braying It Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:14 am

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
That is on a plaque in the Statue of Liberty, but if you recall immigrants went through processing, checked for contagious diseases, not just allowed to enter freely as now.
It still happens today.

Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s.

What controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states?

What?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS - Page 2 Empty Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Just Braying It Tue Feb 24, 2015 4:15 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

Be like an ice man and take your pick.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Obama%27s+immigration+executive+action&spell=1
Oh I see, you are talking about the immigration order that has nothing to do with ISIL.

I don't see a problem with his order as it isn't a lot different from what was done before and I agreed with them back in the 80s and 90s as well.

How many disease ridden 'immigrants' are you going to take in, feed them, clothe them, immunize them (oh wait they already have a plethora of disease)

What would Jesus do?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:09 am

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=Obama%27s+immigration+executive+action&spell=1
Oh I see, you are talking about the immigration order that has nothing to do with ISIL.

I don't see a problem with his order as it isn't a lot different from what was done before and I agreed with them back in the 80s and 90s as well.

How many disease ridden 'immigrants' are you going to take in, feed them, clothe them, immunize them (oh wait they already have a plethora of disease)

What would Jesus do?

He would have had them stay with their families.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:34 am

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

It's funny, you keep asking that question.

Look in the mirror or your own life and ask that question.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 24, 2015 8:58 am

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
That is on a plaque in the Statue of Liberty, but if you recall immigrants went through processing, checked for contagious diseases, not just allowed to enter freely as now.
It still happens today.

Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s.

What controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states?

What?

It is obvious you are unable to identify the specific controlled border entry processing site/s all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:16 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

I do that every morning and wish more of my fellow Christians would do it as well.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:17 am

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
It still happens today.

What?

It is obvious you are unable to identify the specific controlled border entry processing site/s all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states?

Was that a question?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:01 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

I do that every morning and wish more of my fellow Christians would do it as well.

This is way off topic...but where do you stand on the subject of abortion?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:05 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

I've never had an abortion.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:15 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

I've never had an abortion.

Liberals = artful dodgers
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Tue Feb 24, 2015 10:54 am

Skeptical wrote:
That is what happens when you attempt to close the border and make it more and more difficult to obtain citizenship.

If we had stuck with the original immigration policy the illegal immigration wouldn't be such a problem and its less of a problem than you might think it is.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 24, 2015 11:13 am

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
That is what happens when you attempt to close the border and make it more and more difficult to obtain citizenship.

If we had stuck with the original immigration policy the illegal immigration wouldn't be such a problem and its less of a problem than you might think it is.

Another claim made, another lack of proof.

No doubt, Liberals = artful dodgers !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:15 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Really? I need to explain how the immigration laws changed to reduce the immigrants coming into the country.

I'm quite surprised, but alright. One of the first major ones was 1924 there were a few other ones before it but this one impacted immigration from some countries by 90%. This was coming on the heels of the "Red Scare" after WWI, which was unfounded when you look back. Not much different than the "Commie Craze" in the 1950s and 1960s.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:21 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Really? I need to explain how the immigration laws changed to reduce the immigrants coming into the country.

I'm quite surprised, but alright. One of the first major ones was 1924 there were a few other ones before it but this one impacted immigration from some countries by 90%. This was coming on the heels of the "Red Scare" after WWI, which was unfounded when you look back. Not much different than the "Commie Craze" in the 1950s and 1960s.

You don't need to explain anything other than tell what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids got their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states to back up your claim "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s."
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Tue Feb 24, 2015 5:32 pm

Skeptical wrote:
You don't need to explain anything other than tell what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids got their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states to back up your claim "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s."
Due to stricter immigration policies, especially against Mexico, (passed in the 1960s) that what has helped cause the illegal immigration problems.

When you make it harder for someone to legally immigrate to the states because of a bill passed nearly 50 yrs ago and wonder why it hasn't made it a dent in the illegals perhaps its time to look the bill(s) that may be causing the headaches. That is part of the reason why several presidents have granted amnesty to the masses, those bills need to be changed or removed but no one wants to do it, (IE Congress).
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Feb 24, 2015 6:11 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Due to stricter immigration policies, especially against Mexico, (passed in the 1960s) that what has helped cause the illegal immigration problems.

When you make it harder for someone to legally immigrate to the states because of a bill passed nearly 50 yrs ago and wonder why it hasn't made it a dent in the illegals perhaps its time to look the bill(s) that may be causing the headaches. That is part of the reason why several presidents have granted amnesty to the masses, those bills need to be changed or removed but no one wants to do it, (IE Congress).

Tell us again what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:19 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

Where do you stand on the subject of war?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:01 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

Where do you stand on the subject of war?

I've never been to war.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 9:15 am

BladeRunner wrote: I've never been to war.

The closest I got to a "war zone" was approximately 800 miles (as the crow flies)
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Tell us again what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states.
There wasn't one.

Why are you refusing to engage in the points that are causing the illegal immigration to begin with? I don't see what your thoughts are to this. Mexico also has better immunization rates than the US.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 1:45 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
There wasn't one.

Why are you refusing to engage in the points that are causing the illegal immigration to begin with? I don't see what your thoughts are to this. Mexico also has better immunization rates than the US.

So much for your claim, "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s. " when 52,000 unaccompanied children were apprehended at the border and later sent on to various states.

Whether Mexico has a better immunization rate than the US is not at issue.  It is the illegal entry and failure to abide by our laws.

We need proof all these kids had valid shots/vaccinations to protect them against all the diseases specified by US law.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Wed Feb 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Skeptical wrote:
So much for your claim, "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s. " when 52,000 unaccompanied children were apprehended at the border and later sent on to various states.

Whether Mexico has a better immunization rate than the US is not at issue.  It is the illegal entry and failure to abide by our laws.

We need proof all these kids had valid shots/vaccinations to protect them against all the diseases specified by US law.
What do you mean? Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was during Ellis Island processing.

I don't see how you can say it isn't we have curbed the number of legal immigrants that are allowed into the country each year.

Perhaps I'm confusing things but it'd be great if you clear it up a bit for me.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Feb 25, 2015 7:00 pm

Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

What do you mean? Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was during Ellis Island processing.

I don't see how you can say it isn't we have curbed the number of legal immigrants that are allowed into the country each year.

Perhaps I'm confusing things but it'd be great if you clear it up a bit for me.

If it is so strict how did 50K kids get in without being screened as you already said they didn't get screened at a legal border entry point?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu Feb 26, 2015 11:45 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

So where exactly were you trying to go with this?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Feb 26, 2015 2:09 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Typical liberal (sigh).

What would Jesus do?

So where exactly were you trying to go with this?

You mean it's not obvious based on your post I quoted when I asked that question?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next