Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

+5
nightlight88
Just Braying It
Alleycat
Caitlyn Piltover
Skeptical
9 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS - Page 4 Empty Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Caitlyn Piltover Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:00 am

Skeptical wrote:
Why the personal attack because you are wrong?

You must have forgotten this exchange

Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS
Post  Caitlyn Piltover on Wed Feb 25, 2015 12:55 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Tell us again what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids get their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states

Caitlyn Pitlover wrote: There wasn't one.

I'm trying to figure out how best to explain to you what we are discussing because there is a clear disconnect between what we are talking about.

It wasn't meant to be taken personally but I don't see how I can explain this if I don't know what your first language is if it isn't English. Translating it in your head can fail to convey the message I want to get across so if I can put it in a way that you'll understand it'll help us discuss this further.

I'm sorry if you felt I was being mean.
Caitlyn Piltover
Caitlyn Piltover

Back to top Go down

We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS - Page 4 Empty Re: We Can’t Kill Our Way’ Out of War Against ISIS

Post  Just Braying It Tue Mar 03, 2015 11:58 am

Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Another claim made, another lack of proof.

No doubt, Liberals = artful dodgers !
Really? I need to explain how the immigration laws changed to reduce the immigrants coming into the country.

I'm quite surprised, but alright. One of the first major ones was 1924 there were a few other ones before it but this one impacted immigration from some countries by 90%. This was coming on the heels of the "Red Scare" after WWI, which was unfounded when you look back. Not much different than the "Commie Craze" in the 1950s and 1960s.

You don't need to explain anything other than tell what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids got their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states to back up your claim "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s."

It was the one in Utah (as reported on the internet). Any more questions?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 03, 2015 12:14 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Really? I need to explain how the immigration laws changed to reduce the immigrants coming into the country.

I'm quite surprised, but alright. One of the first major ones was 1924 there were a few other ones before it but this one impacted immigration from some countries by 90%. This was coming on the heels of the "Red Scare" after WWI, which was unfounded when you look back. Not much different than the "Commie Craze" in the 1950s and 1960s.

You don't need to explain anything other than tell what controlled border entry processing site did all those illegal kids got their strict screening before being dispersed out to several states to back up your claim "Our immigration program is a lot stricter than it was when Ellis Island was used as a general processing hub in the early 1900s."

YOU get more irrelevant every day.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:27 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Utah shares a border with what foreign country?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:56 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

As reported on the internet, they bused all of them to Utah for a detailed medical screening.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Mar 03, 2015 2:14 pm

Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Caitlyn Piltover wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

As reported on the internet, they bused all of them to Utah for a detailed medical screening.

Since Utah is not on a border with any foreign country the kids were not screened at a controlled border entry processing site, right or wrong?

How about that link verifying all those illegal kids went to Utah for screening.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4