Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name that liberal sin

+9
Shortie
Rusty Houser
Gomezz Adddams
Shortie's Ex
nightlight88
Alleycat
BladeRunner
Just Braying It
Jammer
13 posters

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Go down

Name that liberal sin - Page 3 Empty Re: Name that liberal sin

Post  Shortie Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:20 pm

Here's my summation of my time in this thread:

Guys: "Indignation! Mad about stuff! Liberals are responsible for dead puppies, tsunamis, hangnails, diaper rash, mosquito bites, and all other things bad."

Me: "Oh hai guys. I registered! I just have a few fellow up questions for you about your stance on all these issues and a few opinions of my own. I responded fully to each one of your points. Let's have a convo!"

Guys: "idiot liberal cretin slut!"

scratch Name that liberal sin - Page 3 1692663643
Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Mar 30, 2015 5:26 pm

Shortie wrote:Soo...no discussion then? Just going to call me a slut and a string of other names and that's it? How very educated of you both.

I haven't called you any names, beyond saying that I thought you were being delusional about some issues, but hey, that's my fault for thinking this place was frequented by grownups. Adults. How silly of me.

Just push the "Report Button" or send "Negative Rep"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Mar 30, 2015 7:27 pm

Shortie wrote:Here's my summation of my time in this thread:

Guys: "Indignation! Mad about stuff! Liberals are responsible for dead puppies, tsunamis, hangnails, diaper rash, mosquito bites, and all other things bad."

Me: "Oh hai guys. I registered! I just have a few fellow up questions for you about your stance on all these issues and a few opinions of my own. I responded fully to each one of your points. Let's have a convo!"

I maintain that if we don't quit being so nice to these evil people we will end up regretting it.  They are pure evil and should be treated accordingly.  So let's stop with the politeness and tell them what we really think of them.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Mar 30, 2015 8:52 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie wrote:Here's my summation of my time in this thread:

I maintain that if we don't quit being so nice to these evil people we will end up regretting it.  They are pure evil and should be treated accordingly.  So let's stop with the politeness and tell them what we really think of them.

Never be nice to a liberal, they will screw you and not even kiss you before hand.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:33 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Shortie wrote:Soo...no discussion then? Just going to call me a slut and a string of other names and that's it? How very educated of you both.

I haven't called you any names, beyond saying that I thought you were being delusional about some issues, but hey, that's my fault for thinking this place was frequented by grownups. Adults. How silly of me.

Ahh yes. The butthurt. I actually only ever neg repped when people did things like...oh I don't know, called me a slut for no good reason. I'll actually never understand why people got so up in arms about it anyway. I loved seeing all of my rep comments people left, positive or negative. Because rep didn't f*cking matter in the slightest!

I also only ever reported one person. AndyCapp. And that's because he creeper stalked me and put a photo of me up with some creepy comment like, "Oh Shortie. Look at those beautiful eyes. *shudder* That crossed a line. Other than that, I never complained. Everyone who spent time there knows that. If someone was banned for something they said to me, it's because other people reported it, or SDKid saw it on his own.

So yeah.

Last edited by Shortie on Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:47 am

Shortie wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Ahh yes. The butthurt. I actually only ever beg repped when people did things like...oh I don't know, called me a slut for no good reason. I'll actually never understand why people got so up in arms about it anyway. I loved seeing all of my rep comments people left, positive or negative. Because rep didn't f*cking matter in the slightest!

I also only ever reported one person. AndyCapp. And that's because he creeper stalked me and put a photo of me up with some creepy comment like, "Oh Shortie. Look at those beautiful eyes. *shudder* That crossed a line. Other than that, I never complained. Everyone who spent time there knows that. If someone was banned for something they said to me, it's because other people reported it, or SDKid saw it on his own.

So yeah.

LOL

Denial is a special trait.

You claim you didn't pay any attention to the 'repping' over in Sodomite Centrai, so I will cut you a smidgeon of slack since I have a modicum of belief that you are telling the truth.  

But, and thats a big but, your brethren lived and died by the rep status.  Azzholes in the qu-eercommunity took pleasure in neg repping conservatives and pos repping their buddies.  I was proud to say my rep was in the minus three/four figures.

Which does remind me of a little brat who can't do anything but stamp her feet in a temper tantrum.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:54 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Shortie wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Ahh yes. The butthurt. I actually only ever beg repped when people did things like...oh I don't know, called me a slut for no good reason. I'll actually never understand why people got so up in arms about it anyway. I loved seeing all of my rep comments people left, positive or negative. Because rep didn't f*cking matter in the slightest!

So yeah.

LOL

Denial is a special trait.

You claim you didn't pay any attention to the 'repping' over in Sodomite Centrai, so I will cut you a smidgeon of slack since I have a modicum of belief that you are telling the truth.  

But, and thats a big but, your brethren lived and died by the rep status.  Azzholes in the qu-eercommunity took pleasure in neg repping conservatives and pos repping their buddies.  I was proud to say my rep was in the minus three/four figures.

Which does remind me of a little brat who can't do anything but stamp her feet in a temper tantrum.

So you're mad at me because some people whom I don't personally know who happened to agree with me on some political issues made you feel picked on? Did I get that right?
Shortie
Shortie

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:01 am

I just came across this article and found it not only interesting but encouraging.  It is encouraging to learn that Darth and I are not the only ones who find these liberal sins EVIL.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2015/04/01/dennis-pragers-dire-observations-evils-advantage-over-good-and-how-we-are-bequeathing-to-our-children-moral-chaos-audio/

There is only one way that we are going to defeat evil and that is to have good STAND UP against it.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:28 am

Jammer wrote:I just came across this article and found it not only interesting but encouraging.  It is encouraging to learn that Darth and I are not the only ones who find these liberal sins EVIL.

http://www.theblaze.com/blog/2015/04/01/dennis-pragers-dire-observations-evils-advantage-over-good-and-how-we-are-bequeathing-to-our-children-moral-chaos-audio/

There is only one way that we are going to defeat evil and that is to have good STAND UP against it.

Satan makes it incredibly easy to follow him...Jesus shows us the way and it is up to us to allow good to triumph evil. While we are all sinners, we must constantly strive to live sin free lives as according to scripture.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Apr 05, 2015 4:21 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:I just came across this article and found it not only interesting but encouraging.  It is encouraging to learn that Darth and I are not the only ones who find these liberal sins EVIL.

Satan makes it incredibly easy to follow him...Jesus shows us the way and it is up to us to allow good to triumph evil.  While we are all sinners, we must constantly strive to live sin free lives as according to scripture.

Or you could just be a good person, treat others as fellow human beings and trust God.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:14 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Satan makes it incredibly easy to follow him...Jesus shows us the way and it is up to us to allow good to triumph evil.  While we are all sinners, we must constantly strive to live sin free lives as according to scripture.

Or you could just be a good person, treat others as fellow human beings and trust God.

Progressive liberals are NOT fellow human beings, they are agents of EVIL.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Apr 05, 2015 8:30 pm

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Does expecting the fruits of others hard work count as being a good person? Does demanding one ignores their religious beliefs to appease sexual deviancy make one a good person? Does supporting the murder of a defenseless child in the womb for convenience make someone a good person? Does demanding others to live their lives according to your ideals make someone a good person? Does blatant lying on television in order to promote ones agenda make someone a good person? Does deliberately keeping entire classes of people in utter poverty for generations make someone a good person?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Apr 05, 2015 9:15 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Does expecting the fruits of others hard work count as being a good person?  Does demanding one ignores their religious beliefs to appease sexual deviancy make one a good person?  Does supporting the murder of a defenseless child in the womb for convenience make someone a good person? Does demanding others to live their lives according to your ideals make someone a good person? Does blatant lying on television in order to promote ones agenda make someone a good person? Does deliberately keeping entire classes of people in utter poverty for generations make someone a good person?

The kind, warm and fuzzy words of a progressive liberal just never seem to line up with their evil actions.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:07 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Does expecting the fruits of others hard work count as being a good person?  Does demanding one ignores their religious beliefs to appease sexual deviancy make one a good person?  Does supporting the murder of a defenseless child in the womb for convenience make someone a good person? Does demanding others to live their lives according to your ideals make someone a good person? Does blatant lying on television in order to promote ones agenda make someone a good person? Does deliberately keeping entire classes of people in utter poverty for generations make someone a good person?

Oh come on, Darth, social justice is Biblical.....
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Apr 06, 2015 9:20 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

For some reason, John Thornton just popped into my mind.

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Apr 06, 2015 10:41 am

nightlight88 wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

For some reason, John Thornton just popped into my mind.

Ahhh yes, the poster child for social justice.  I still have nightmares about him.

Regardless of who the spokesperson of the day is for the progressive liberals, you can always count on them to be deceptive, misrepresent, distort, lie and pretend they are somebody or something other than who they really are.  However, there is another thread of commonality by which you can always identify these people.

Conservatives and Libertarians all believe that government is the delegation of the rights you possess as an individual to somebody else (the government) to act on your behalf.  Therefore, Conservatives and Libertarians do not believe it is lawful to delegate a power to the government which you do not have as an individual.  An example of this would be if you tried to redistribute another person's wealth/property to someone else, that would be stealing and you would be arrested.  Therefore, you should not be able to delegate that authority (or right) to the government to do it on your behalf.

And this is where the progressive liberals can be identified in a hurry.  They feel that any and all of these things that they could never lawfully do on their own, they can delegate to the government to do on their behalf in the name of social justice.  

Social justice = progressive liberalism = collectivism = socialism    

Regardless of how you identify it, it is pure evil even if it has a warm and fuzzy name like social justice.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:28 am

I am a little surprised and quite disappointed that this thread ran out of gas.  The list of liberal sins is so long, I was afraid that we would consume all the bytes available in the cyber world.

So let me add just one more liberal sin to the list.  The article in the link provide below will be the world our children and grandchildren live in if we don't stop these EVIL slime bag progressive liberals.  They without question are the most hideous evil this country has ever faced.

Just one more progressive liberal sin

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/417155/wisconsins-shame-i-thought-it-was-home-invasion-david-french
---------------------------------
At least this shameful story is starting to see the light of day.  Even the liberal media is carrying it:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/2015/04/20/wisconsin-home-invasions-walkers-supporters-targeted-by-democratic-prosecutors-column/26081903/

And of course we can count on Rush not to be afraid to call these slime bag liberals out for their evil ways:

http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2015/04/21/how_innocent_scott_walker_supporters_were_persecuted_in_wisconsin

Last edited by Jammer on Tue Apr 21, 2015 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 21, 2015 1:35 pm

OK, here's one. It was already mentioned, but it shows the complete lack of logic progressive liberals have.

Relating to this article: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/21/those-3-46-billion-year-old-fossils-thought-to-be-the-oldest-evidence-of-life-on-earth-not-so-fast/

They will call a single cell (which in this case was not one) a "life". But refuse to call a human being growing in a woman's uterus a "life".
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:18 pm

BladeRunner wrote:OK, here's one. It was already mentioned, but it shows the complete lack of logic progressive liberals have.

Relating to this article: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/04/21/those-3-46-billion-year-old-fossils-thought-to-be-the-oldest-evidence-of-life-on-earth-not-so-fast/

They will call a single cell (which in this case was not one) a "life". But refuse to call a human being growing in a woman's uterus a "life".

I don't think we repeat often enough what evil is spread by these progressive liberals.

While I would like to take credit for the list below, I can't.  It is a copy and paste from a comment left on another site.  Perhaps the person making this comment is really my and Darth's long lost brother?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
The topic of the thread was:    
Why liberals are bad:

We are not dealing with rational Democrats of pre 1960's we are dealing with liberal Democrats. Liberal Democrats are one of America’s worst enemies because they believe and do things like:

• Wanting to take guns away from law-aiding citizens in the name of “safety”
• Forcing students in public schools to read “Heather Has Two Mommies” "Daddy's Roommate" and "Gloria Goes To Gay Pride" as part of their school curriculum
• Marriage and family means anything (and we mean anything) goes
• Welfare without work
• Government-run healthcare
• No restrictions on abortions--especially partial-birth abortions THE MORE ABORTIONS THE BETTER 38 MILLION AND COUNTING... LIBERALS LOVE ABORTIONS!!!!
• Prohibiting even voluntary school prayer in public schools
• Quotas over qualifications
• Having some “Blue Beret” United Nations bureaucrat/”soldier” in charge of U.S. troops
• Protecting and even encouraging U.S. flag burners
• Forbidding children to say the Pledge of Allegiance at school
• “Thought police” on college campuses
• Appointing aggressive activist judges who think the Constitution is just some reference document
• Raising taxes and government spending through the roof
• Burdening us with massive government regulations
• Harshly punishing entrepreneurs, the true force behind economic and wage growth
• Enabling trial lawyers to reap billions from frivolous lawsuits while the rest of us pick up the tab, forcing many doctors to leave communities
• Promoting environmental extremism
• Apologizing for America’s success to other nations
• Believing America has only done bad things; America is evil
• Western Civilization is the worst evil ever in the history of the world
• Treating War on Terror as a law enforcement matter to avoid killing some terrorist who could be “innocent”
• The U.S. Military is an evil criminal institution; U.S. Soldiers are Terrorist and Nazis
• Showing more concern for criminals’ rights than victims’ rights e.g. Tookie Williams
• Opposing the death penalty and tough sentences even for repeat Offenders
• Eradicating Christmas and everything to do with Christmas
• Waiting for United Nations permission to send the U.S. military into combat – after, of course, cutting our military to the bone, and
• Engaging in a whole host of stupid social engineering experiments that only make things worse while wasting billions of dollars.

This is the enemy. This enemy is very strong, very organized, and well funded. The enemy gets its strength from groups such as: Moveon.org, the ACLU, the national media, The Democrat National Committee, Hollywood elites, greedy trial lawyers, and big labor union bosses just to name a few.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:22 am

Jammer wrote:We are not dealing with rational Democrats of pre 1960's...

And thank God for that. Do you remember who the "rational Democrats of pre 1960's" were?

Personally I'd rather put up with the dippy hippies of today's democratic party than the murderous, racist thugs of days gone by.

But I guess if those are the democrats you admire...

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:09 am

They are merely following Joseph Stalin's advice:

“America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within.”

Guess what the evil bastards have been constantly attacking...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Apr 22, 2015 6:48 am

Name that liberal sin - Page 3 Stalin11

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 22, 2015 7:03 am

Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:We are not dealing with rational Democrats of pre 1960's...

And thank God for that. Do you remember who the "rational Democrats of pre 1960's" were?

Personally I'd rather put up with the dippy hippies of today's democratic party than the murderous, racist thugs of days gone by.

But I guess if those are the democrats you admire...

democrats have ALWAYS been racists and murderers and probably always will be.  In fact, 87.9% of the murders in this country are committed by democrats.

I am assuming that your idiotic comment above was in response to Harry Truman dropping the Atomic Bomb on the Japanese and thus saving many American lives.  I doubt if you were referring to John F. Kennedy although he was rational and much more conservative than today's progressive liberals can stomach.  So maybe you do paint JFK with the same brush as he did try to oust your personal hero Fidel Castro.  Nothing you socialist slime do surprises me as there are no bounds to evil.

But no doubt the democrat who made you the most angry was Hubert Humphrey when he chased Henry Wallace and the rest of the communists out of the democrat party.  It took you slime several decades to get back in and take control.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 22, 2015 8:19 am

I just read on the internet that Stalin killed Mitt Romney!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 22, 2015 10:33 am

Liberal wrote:I just read on the internet that Stalin killed Mitt Romney!

You dumbass liberal, everyone knows that Abraham Lincoln said that you cannot believe everything that you read on the internet.

Name that liberal sin - Page 3 34007033

So go pound sand you jerkoff.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9, 10, 11  Next