Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever......

+3
Just Braying It
nightlight88
BladeRunner
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever...... Empty Re: Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever......

Post  Just Braying It Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:03 pm

First world problems. WWJD

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever...... Empty Re: Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever......

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Apr 17, 2015 4:50 pm

Liberal wrote:First world problems. WWJD

I always chuckle when someone uses that archaic geopolitical term from the Cold War in the present. Snort; chortle.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Apr 17, 2015 7:10 pm

WOW upon WOW, I am flabbergasted by your extensive in depth analysis of the situation and the detailed solution that satisfies all concerned!

*whispers*, what is the solution?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Apr 20, 2015 8:50 am

You tell me, you're the Bible expert...

Or are you?

Romans 2:11 wrote:For God does not show favoritism
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:23 am

BladeRunner wrote:

Or are you?

Read the parable of the sower (hint: thorns).

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Apr 20, 2015 9:24 am

Skeptical wrote:

WOW upon WOW, I am flabbergasted by your extensive in depth analysis of the situation and the detailed solution that satisfies all concerned!

*whispers*, what is the solution?

There's only a need for a solution when you create a problem.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:12 pm

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Or are you?

So....please explain what your interpretation of that parable is in relation to article originally posted.

Enlighten us.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Apr 20, 2015 12:50 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Or are you?

So....please explain what your interpretation of that parable is in relation to article originally posted.

Enlighten us.

If you're a Christian, the parable of the sower should apply to all aspects of your life. The "weeds" of the outside world shouldn't affect you or your relationship with God.

Any more questions?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Apr 20, 2015 1:18 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Or are you?

Enlighten us.

Wait a minute. You're a Christian and you don't know how the parable of the sower translates to every day life?

I pray for you, friend.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:29 pm

Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever...... Giphy

Another diversion to refuse the question. Why am I not surprised?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Apr 20, 2015 4:48 pm

BladeRunner wrote:Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever...... Giphy

Another diversion to refuse the question. Why am I not surprised?

Do you really not understand the parable of the sower? Try reading Matthew 13.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 21, 2015 7:54 am

Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Or are you?

Enlighten us.

Wait a minute. You're a Christian and you don't know how the parable of the sower translates to every day life?

I pray for you, friend.

Who are you praing to?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Tue Apr 21, 2015 11:05 am

I understand Liberal now.

The correlation to this situation where only black kids are allowed to go on the field trip and the sowing of seeds in thorns is very clear to me.

Those of us who pay taxes to the government and sow our seeds (our children) into a society of thorns are in trouble. The thorns grow in the form of government dependents, choking our children out of availability to go on field trips and other gifts bestowed on society by Santa Claus. Only the thorns are allowed to go on field trips as they are the ones dependent on government.

No need to get the weed eater out to get rid of the thorns or clear a way for them to depend on themselves. Let them grow as dependents. Continue to water them. Maybe someday they will grow into big beautiful trees that will provide shade and EBT fruit for the rest of society.

And the little seedlings (our children) that were choked out? They don't matter. They would have never contributed anyway.  

Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever...... Man_trimming_with_weed_eater_lg_nwm_7531
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 21, 2015 2:34 pm

BladeRunner wrote:I understand Liberal now.

The correlation to this situation where only black kids are allowed to go on the field trip and the sowing of seeds in thorns is very clear to me.

Those of us who pay taxes to the government and sow our seeds (our children) into a society of thorns are in trouble. The thorns grow in the form of government dependents, choking our children out of availability to go on field trips and other gifts bestowed on society by Santa Claus. Only the thorns are allowed to go on field trips as they are the ones dependent on government.

No need to get the weed eater out to get rid of the thorns or clear a way for them to depend on themselves. Let them grow as dependents. Continue to water them. Maybe someday they will grow into big beautiful trees that will provide shade and EBT fruit for the rest of society.

And the little seedlings (our children) that were choked out? They don't matter. They would have never contributed anyway.  

Yeah, there's no double standard whatsoever...... Man_trimming_with_weed_eater_lg_nwm_7531

That's your take on the parable of the sower? Wow!

Jesus explains it pretty clearly. The seeds are not "our children" but ourselves. If you allow black people (your thorns) to drown out the word of God, then you are the seed sown amongst weeds.

Now see Matthew 6:25.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Apr 21, 2015 4:37 pm

Testify Brother Liberal. Testify.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:14 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Testify Brother Liberal. Testify.

Liberals are incapable of anything other than poisoning a well.

The poison is creeping into this forum just like it did in Sodomite Central.

Snakes hiss, dogs eat their vomit, jackasses bray, and liberals lie. ITS IN THEIR NATURE
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 21, 2015 5:57 pm

nightlight88 wrote:

Liberals are incapable of anything other than poisoning a well.

The poison is creeping into this forum just like it did in Sodomite Central.  

Snakes hiss, dogs eat their vomit, jackasses bray, and liberals lie.  ITS IN THEIR NATURE

What do praiers do?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 21, 2015 6:01 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:
BladeRunner wrote:

Or are you?

Enlighten us.

I pray for you, friend.

Who are you praing to?
I prey too Jesis.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:04 am

Says the homosexual living in sin.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:05 am

Liberal wrote:

Jesus explains it pretty clearly. The seeds are not "our children" but ourselves. If you allow black people (your thorns) to drown out the word of God, then you are the seed sown amongst weeds.

You really can't take jesting can you?

I am still waiting for your explanation of how this parable relates to the favoritism reported in the article.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Apr 22, 2015 12:39 pm

BladeRunner wrote:
Liberal wrote:

You really can't take jesting can you?

I am still waiting for your explanation of how this parable relates to the favoritism reported in the article.

The parable relates to every moment in your life. You're either the seed sown on the path, in the weeds or in the good soil.

The fact that this "favoritism" angers you is a perfect demonstration of the weeds of the outside world choking your relationship with God. I find it funny that you quote Romans 2, yet can't grasp something as simple as the parable of the sower.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Apr 22, 2015 1:57 pm

Fred Astaire was also considered a darn good tap dancer.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 22, 2015 2:08 pm

Liberal wrote:
The parable relates to every moment in your life. You're either the seed sown on the path, in the weeds or in the good soil.

The fact that this "favoritism" angers you is a perfect demonstration of the weeds of the outside world choking your relationship with God. I find it funny that you quote Romans 2, yet can't grasp something as simple as the parable of the sower.

LOL, the very fact that you think this "angers" me is a perfect demonstration of your judgmental attitude. I find it funny that you quote Matthew 6:25, yet can't grasp something as simple as the parable of the speck and the log.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next