Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hillary Thread

+6
Jammer
Darth Cheney
Clicker
Shortie's Ex
Skeptical
nightlight88
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Hillary Thread - Page 2 Empty Re: The Hillary Thread

Post  Rusty Houser Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:18 am

That was pretty much the kind of response I was expecting, scream "liar" and toss out all kinds of strawman accusations. Why bother asking my opinion if you won't believe anything other than what your imagination has already invented?

Do I think Cruz is smart? Of course I do but that doesn't mean I think he'd make a good president. There's a butt load of smart people out there that wouldn't be good presidential material. Jimmy Carter was pretty damned smart but that didn't make him a good president.

There's a huge gulf between loving Obama and thinking he's a gay, Marxist, secret Kenyan Muslim with a sinister plan to destroy American, kick puppies and steal your toothbrush while micro chipping everyone so he can round everyone up into the super duper secret FEMA camps. That's the mark of an extremist, either believe the batshit crazy conspiracy theories or you're a dirty rotten Obama lover. To the extremists there's no room for anyone who believes that Obama is doing what he thinks is best for America but doesn't agree with the way he's doing it.

That's the rationale behind the accusations of racism thrown at his more rabid detractors, it's hard to imagine any other reason behind the batshit crazy conspiracy theories, accusations that go way beyond the batshit crazy conspiracy theories that were thrown at Bush. Well, I guess the constant stream of blatantly racist comments might add to that conclusion too.

Bush too faced some wildly insane accusations like the 9-11 truthers but there's a big difference, those batshit crazy conspiracy theories weren't supported by the legitimate party leadership.

There are a ton of legitimate reasons not to support Obama's policies, even a substantial portion on the left disagree with him on a lot of issues. But the utter insanity that is coming from the very top of the party leadership is only making the GOP look nuts and is driving away the middle.

I understand that the ideologues don't want the moderates but how well does that work in a national election that's not protected by gerrymandering? The proof can be found in the last two presidential elections. The primaries sort through the far right ideologues and end up nominating a moderate. But then the party leadership forces him to swing far to the right to appease the lunatic fringe and end up giving the election to the democrats.

There is absolutely no good reason the GOP should have lost the last two presidential elections but somehow we managed to snatch defeat in the face of certain victory. If this party doesn't quit pandering to the lunatic fringe we'll continue this same pattern.

But then again I'm wasting my breath because I'm talking to the batshit crazy, lunatic fringe who will respond with little more than hysterically screaming "you're a marxist, homo, Christian hating liberal that wants to destroy America".

If this is the face of the new GOP, you can have it.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:04 am

It is impossible to swallow the claim made earlier that that those who are concerned about
The labor participation rate remains near historic lows - people are not working nor are they even looking for a job.  Many are under employed.
Skill levels in this country despite record spending on college education is abysmal.
Salaries and wages have become stagnant.
Morality and virtue has almost disappeared since the liberals removed God from our society.
The traditional family in America is almost a distant memory.
We have unsecured open borders.
Our military has been decimated and its fighting ability is at historic lows.
The worldwide threat of terrorism is at all time highs.
Our enemies hate us more than ever and none of our allies trust us.
We have $18 trillion in national debt, a level that will prevent our economy from ever recovering adequately.
Major countries of the world are discussion how to replace the USD as the world's reserve currency.
Race relations are have retreated to 1960's level completely due to Obama
Civil unrest as being seen in Baltimore has replaced tranquility in our streets
are the bat shiste crazy, lunatic fringe and using these things as strawman accusations.

It is also difficult to accept such things being done are best for the country.

Last edited by Skeptical on Tue Apr 28, 2015 3:17 pm; edited 7 times in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Tue Apr 28, 2015 10:40 am

Paquette wrote:That was pretty much the kind of response I was expecting, scream "liar" and toss out all kinds of strawman accusations. Why bother asking my opinion if you won't believe anything other than what your imagination has already invented?

Do I think Cruz is smart? Of course I do but that doesn't mean I think he'd make a good president. There's a butt load of smart people out there that wouldn't be good presidential material. Jimmy Carter was pretty damned smart but that didn't make him a good president.

Carter was not smart, he is intelligent, but fails the "smart" test.

There's a huge gulf between loving Obama and thinking he's a gay, Marxist, secret Kenyan Muslim with a sinister plan to destroy American, kick puppies and steal your toothbrush while micro chipping everyone so he can round everyone up into the super duper secret FEMA camps. That's the mark of an extremist, either believe the batshit crazy conspiracy theories or you're a dirty rotten Obama lover. To the extremists there's no room for anyone who believes that Obama is doing what he thinks is best for America but doesn't agree with the way he's doing it.

If the roles were reversed there wouldn't be the hysterionic assessment you give here. It would read more like "reasonable, free thinking, thoughtful, open minded and bi-partisan."

That's the rationale behind the accusations of racism thrown at his more rabid detractors, it's hard to imagine any other reason behind the batshit crazy conspiracy theories, accusations that go way beyond the batshit crazy conspiracy theories that were thrown at Bush. Well, I guess the constant stream of blatantly racist comments might add to that conclusion too.

Being hypersensative and over reacting to any possible stretch in order to throw the race card is what you are. You should consider the other options based on actual evidence first.

Bush too faced some wildly insane accusations like the 9-11 truthers but there's a big difference, those batshit crazy conspiracy theories weren't supported by the legitimate party leadership.

There are a ton of legitimate reasons not to support Obama's policies, even a substantial portion on the left disagree with him on a lot of issues. But the utter insanity that is coming from the very top of the party leadership is only making the GOP look nuts and is driving away the middle.

If this is true then why did you elect him? The bat-shiste crazies aren't exactly being tossed by the Dems leadership either are they.

I understand that the ideologues don't want the moderates but how well does that work in a national election that's not protected by gerrymandering? The proof can be found in the last two presidential elections. The primaries sort through the far right ideologues and end up nominating a moderate. But then the party leadership forces him to swing far to the right to appease the lunatic fringe and end up giving the election to the democrats.

Gerrymandering? It works very well in all elections in Calif, Oregon and Washington st. The first thing any party does when they take power is redistrict to keep the majority that allows them to redistrict in the first place. It's a double edged sword that both parties wield, those crying loudest are simply those whose ox is being gored. I lived in Calif when it was majority Republican and watched the long slow fight the Dems waged to gain power then the avalanche of Dems that rushed in after the party redistricted the state. I was flabbergasted at the Dems use of the process as an excuse for losing so much in the last two elections. I suspect you would have no criticism of that however.

There is absolutely no good reason the GOP should have lost the last two presidential elections but somehow we managed to snatch defeat in the face of certain victory. If this party doesn't quit pandering to the lunatic fringe we'll continue this same pattern.

You seem to have forgotten how well that "pandering" worked for the Dems.

But then again I'm wasting my breath because I'm talking to the batshit crazy, lunatic fringe who will respond with little more than hysterically screaming "you're a marxist, homo, Christian hating liberal that wants to destroy America".

What you're describing is why I left the Dem party back in the late 60's. The radical left had take over the party and while i agreed with many of their wishes and complaints I didn't agree with their methods.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 28, 2015 2:38 pm

Paquette wrote:That was pretty much the kind of response I was expecting, scream "liar" and toss out all kinds of strawman accusations. Why bother asking my opinion if you won't believe anything other than what your imagination has already invented?

To ignore evil is to be an accomplice  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 28, 2015 6:28 pm

How can anyone say with a straight face that God has been removed from society? I can count six Christian churches within a four block radius of my house and every hotel room I've ever stayed in had a Bible in it. I think this faux Christian persecution is getting a little too dramatic.

Besides anyone who worries more about other people's relationship with God than their own is part of the problem.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:04 pm

Liberal wrote:How can anyone say with a straight face that God has been removed from society? I can count six Christian churches within a four block radius of my house and every hotel room I've ever stayed in had a Bible in it. I think this faux Christian persecution is getting a little too dramatic.

Besides anyone who worries more about other people's relationship with God than their own is part of the problem.

I hope there comes a day when you will have to answer for that comment.

There are so many examples of removing God from America, that I don't know where to begin.  The most grievous is the removal of prayer and God from our schools.  The removal of the 10 Commandments from anything evenly remotely associated with government is a daily occurance.  The snowplow incident in Sioux Falls this past winter is another.  The attempts to remove God from the Pledge of Allegiance must warm your heart.  Trying to remove the phrase "In God we Trust" from our currency is another cute liberal move. The list is endless, as is the evil that you spread.

There are so many links where you can find references to this issue I will only post two:

http://www.eagleforum.org/publications/psr/july12.html

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/04/21/more-disturbing-evidence-of-americas-god-purge/

You are truly an evil cretin and your last comment only serves to support the level of your depravity.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:22 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:How can anyone say with a straight face that God has been removed from society? I can count six Christian churches within a four block radius of my house and every hotel room I've ever stayed in had a Bible in it. I think this faux Christian persecution is getting a little too dramatic.

I hope there comes a day when you will have to answer for that comment.

There are so many examples of removing God from America, that I don't know where to begin.  The most grievous is the removal of prayer and God from our schools.  The removal of the 10 Commandments from anything evenly remotely associated with government is a daily occurance.  The snowplow incident in Sioux Falls this past winter is another.  The attempts to remove God from the Pledge of Allegiance must warm your heart.  Trying to remove the phrase "In God we Trust" from our currency is another cute liberal move.  The list is endless, as is the evil that you spread.

There are so many links where you can find references to this issue I will only post two:

http://www.eagleforum.org/publications/psr/july12.html

http://www.gopusa.com/theloft/2012/04/21/more-disturbing-evidence-of-americas-god-purge/

You are truly an evil cretin and your last comment only serves to support the level of your depravity.

Kids can still pray in school. In fact, anyone can pray where ever they want. Also, you'd rather have schools teach kids about God than their parents? Is that because you think parents are incapable or you think the government would do a better job?

The rest of what you said pretty much proves my point (except for the snowplow outrage deal, that was pretty stupid).

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 28, 2015 7:31 pm

Liberal wrote:Kids can still pray in school. In fact, anyone can pray where ever they want.

You lying SOS - the examples of liberals like you trying to put an end to prayer in school and totally remove God from the lives of our nation's youth are too numerous to mention.  

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/11/10/school-tells-kids-stop-praying-to-jesus-singing-amazing-grace/

You scumbag have not credibility, but then again you are a liberal so that surprises no one.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:01 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:Kids can still pray in school. In fact, anyone can pray where ever they want.

You lying SOS - the examples of liberals like you trying to put an end to prayer in school and totally remove God from the lives of our nation's youth are too numerous to mention.  

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2014/11/10/school-tells-kids-stop-praying-to-jesus-singing-amazing-grace/

You scumbag have not credibility, but then again you are a liberal so that surprises no one.

You don't have to recite some overly used chant or song to pray. Prayer can be a one-on-one silent reflection with God. So yeah, anyone can pray whenever or where ever they choose.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:04 pm

My initial assessment of you was correct...you're a lying POS
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:28 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

You don't have to recite some overly used chant or song to pray. Prayer can be a one-on-one silent reflection with God. So yeah, anyone can pray whenever or where ever they choose.

It must be so disappointing to you that nobody buys your stupid liberal statements anymore. You people make me sick with your pathetic attempts to push your evil agenda. I look forward to the day when you assholes will be so despised that you will not be able to leave your house. You and your kind are evil and the world will soon recognize each and every one of you despicable cretins.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Tue Apr 28, 2015 8:54 pm

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

It must be so disappointing to you that nobody buys your stupid liberal statements anymore.   You people make me sick with your pathetic attempts to push your evil agenda.  I look forward to the day when you assholes will be so despised that you will not be able to leave your house.  You and your kind are evil and the world will soon recognize each and every one of you despicable cretins.

God bless you, friend. I hope that someday you will find peace

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 28, 2015 9:46 pm

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:

It must be so disappointing to you that nobody buys your stupid liberal statements anymore.   You people make me sick with your pathetic attempts to push your evil agenda.  I look forward to the day when you assholes will be so despised that you will not be able to leave your house.  You and your kind are evil and the world will soon recognize each and every one of you despicable cretins.

God bless you, friend. I hope that someday you will find peace

I have found peace in knowing that you are NOT my friend.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:13 am

Darth Cheney wrote:My initial assessment of you was correct...you're a lying POS

That was pretty much the kind of response I was expecting, scream "liar"

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:20 am

Jammer wrote:
Liberal wrote:You don't have to recite some overly used chant or song to pray. Prayer can be a one-on-one silent reflection with God. So yeah, anyone can pray whenever or where ever they choose.

No kidding, what kind of damned liberal would say that prayer can or should be a one on one silent reflection with God?

And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Apr 29, 2015 6:48 am

Liberal wrote:Kids can still pray in school. In fact, anyone can pray where ever they want. Also, you'd rather have schools teach kids about God than their parents? Is that because you think parents are incapable or you think the government would do a better job?

The rest of what you said pretty much proves my point (except for the snowplow outrage deal, that was pretty stupid).

I would think this should be every parent's concern, do you really want some teacher with some unknown theology in charge of your child's spiritual development?

There are hundreds of denominations and countless variations within those denominations. And that's just within the Christian faith. Do you want some teacher with a theology diametrically opposed to your own filling your kids' heads full of religious ideals that you don't agree with? Would you want me to teach your children about God? Who knows? I might teach them things that you might object to like the Golden Rule or "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me".

There is no way in hell I would want my children's spiritual wellbeing placed in the hands of some random teacher, that job belongs to me and my church. If I felt it was necessary that my kids got a Christian education in school I would do what my parents did, send them to a Christian school of my choosing so they learned a theology that fits my ideals.

There are some jobs that are too important to outsource.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:00 am

Every minute of every day some dumbass progressive socialist gets up on their soapbox somewhere and begins with their lying comments distorting reality and misrepresenting what is occurring in this county all in the hope of fundamentally transforming the greatest country in the world into a third world cesspool socialist country.  Take the very example of what the progressive socialist known as "Liberal" is trying to tell us in this very thread:

Liberal wrote:How can anyone say with a straight face that God has been removed from society?

How can anyone of sound mind even engage in a civil discussion with such an outright and vile liar?  Everyday we are faced with these "liberals" who are nothing but evil cretins who are actively trying to remove God from our schools and every nook and cranny of America.

Here is just one of the latest examples of what is actually occurring in this country on a daily basis:

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/middle-schoolers-rally-to-get-religious-message-117531644637.html

It is not enough to wave your finger at these people or even engage in a civil discussion with them as it is hopeless to argue with a habitual liar.  Not only will you never change their closed mind, but you will eventually run out of facts and you will learn that liberals never run out of lies.

These people are pure evil and until good Americans come to the realization that the only way we are going to stop evil is to kick the soap boxes out from under these assholes who hate America and want to fundamentally transform it into a living hell. Unfortunately conservatives have sat idly by on their hands while these cretins have been aggressively transforming America and they are well on their way to accomplishing their goal. I say it is time we kick back.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:24 am

Paquette wrote:
Liberal wrote:Kids can still pray in school. In fact, anyone can pray where ever they want. Also, you'd rather have schools teach kids about God than their parents? Is that because you think parents are incapable or you think the government would do a better job?

I would think this should be every parent's concern, do you really want some teacher with some unknown theology in charge of your child's spiritual development?

There are hundreds of denominations and countless variations within those denominations. And that's just within the Christian faith. Do you want some teacher with a theology diametrically opposed to your own filling your kids' heads full of religious ideals that you don't agree with? Would you want me to teach your children about God? Who knows? I might teach them things that you might object to like the Golden Rule or "whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me".

There is no way in hell I would want my children's spiritual wellbeing placed in the hands of some random teacher, that job belongs to me and my church. If I felt it was necessary that my kids got a Christian education in school I would do what my parents did, send them to a Christian school of my choosing so they learned a theology that fits my ideals.

There are some jobs that are too important to outsource.

You evil cretin, that is not the issue.  You are nothing but a progressive Marxist who follows their training and tries to control the narrative by changing the narrative to advance your evil agenda.

I don't think there is anybody who wants their child to be taught RELIGION in a public school.  However, I do not want God removed from the school or anywhere else in this country.

I want our youth to pledge allegiance to one nation under GOD.
I want them to know that "In GOD we trust".
I want them to know that our CREATOR has endowed us with certain unalienable rights.
I want our youth to know that there is a natural law and a law of nature's God.
I want our youth to learn Creationism in school.
I want our youth to learn that our Founding Fathers believed in Divine Providence.
I want our youth to know that freedom can only exist when we are a country based on morality and virtue.
I want a group of athletes to be able to voluntarily join in a group prayer before they leave the locker room.

And no I do not want children learning or practicing one particular religion in a public school.  However, if I should choose to send them to a parochial school I do not want you evil cretins coming in and saying that my religion cannot be taught in that school because a person of a DIFFERENT religion has enrolled their child in that school.

Your comment is so typical of the ignorant progressive liberals who infest this world.  And while you cretins are an affliction that plague the earth today, your slimy ancestors also existed hundreds of years ago.  The Founding Fathers addressed your stupidity then and their words defending their principles still apply today.

The Founders' were not referring to any one particular religion, but the religion of ALL MANKIND.  They believed there are 5 fundamental points that embrace all valid regions and they are:

1.  There exists a Creator who made all things and that we should recognize and worship Him.
2.  The Creator has revealed a moral code of behavior which distinguishes right from wrong.
3.  The Creator holds mankind responsible for the way they treat others.
4.  All of mankind lives beyond this life.
5.  Mankind is judged in the next life for their conduct in this life.

These 5 fundamental points do not address any one single religion, but the religion of all mankind.

So the question is not WHICH RELIGION is the right religion.  The questions is; "Can the government of a free people be maintained without religion"?   And the Founders' belief was that the answer to this question was a resounding NO.  

As such the Founders insisted that morality and religion be taught in the schools of this country.  They emphasized this critical belief in Article 3 of the Northwest Ordinance of 1787 where they said:  "Religion, morality and knowledge being necessary to good government and the happiness of mankind, schools and the means of education shall forever be encouraged".

Somehow us conservatives have let you progressive liberal heathens take this wonderful concept given to us by our Founding Fathers and toss it out with the trash.  I continue to firmly believe this country faces no more devastating enemy than you slimy progressive heathens.

Progressive liberals have done more damage to America than any other enemy we have ever faced.  The sad part is that they are not done, they will continue to push their progressive socialist agenda until America is fundamentally transformed into their socialist utopia.

We are at war with EVIL in this country and it is quite clear which side you and your friend Liberal have chosen to be on.  You will have to answer one day for that decision.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Apr 29, 2015 7:40 am

Jammer wrote:Every minute of every day some dumbass progressive socialist gets up on their soapbox somewhere and begins with their lying comments distorting reality and misrepresenting what is occurring in this county all in the hope of fundamentally transforming the greatest country in the world into a third world cesspool socialist country.  Take the very example of what the progressive socialist known as "Liberal" is trying to tell us in this very thread:

Liberal wrote:How can anyone say with a straight face that God has been removed from society?

How can anyone of sound mind even engage in a civil discussion with such an outright and vile liar?  Everyday we are faced with these "liberals" who are nothing but evil cretins who are actively trying to remove God from our schools and every nook and cranny of America.

Here is just one of the latest examples of what is actually occurring in this country on a daily basis:

https://www.yahoo.com/parenting/middle-schoolers-rally-to-get-religious-message-117531644637.html

It is not enough to wave your finger at these people or even engage in a civil discussion with them as it is hopeless to argue with a habitual liar.  Not only will you never change their closed mind, but you will eventually run out of facts and you will learn that liberals never run out of lies.

These people are pure evil and until good Americans come to the realization that the only way we are going to stop evil is to kick the soap boxes out from under these assholes who hate America and want to fundamentally transform it into a living hell.  Unfortunately conservatives have sat idly by on their hands while these cretins have been aggressively transforming America and they are well on their way to accomplishing their goal.  I say it is time we kick back.

It's a good thing I know you're just putting on an act or I would say you're a half step away from becoming a headline.

Are you really saying you want to deny freedom of speech?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:03 am

The data is quite compelling on what has happened to this country since the liberals began removing God from our society and our school system.

http://www.whatyouknowmightnotbeso.com/graphs.html

But as compelling as this data is, it will not stop the evil progressive socialists from their appointed rounds.  They will continue with the misrepresentations, distortions and outright lies to reach their evil agenda.

Remember:

Only YOU can help prevent liberalism from spreading  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:12 am

Jammer wrote:The data is quite compelling on what has happened to this country since the liberals began removing God from our society and our school system.

But as compelling as this data is, it will not stop the evil progressive socialists from their appointed rounds.  They will continue with the misrepresentations, distortions and outright lies to reach their evil agenda.

Remember:

Do you want some "evil progressive socialist" teacher teaching your kids about God?

I want our youth to learn Creationism in school.

You do realize that creationism is a doctrine that is not held by all religions and not even all Christian faiths including many of the largest Christian denominations.

Besides, which version of creationism do you want taught? Every religion world wide has their own creation story, should we teach them all or just the version of creationism that you want to establish as the official religion of the public school system?

Last edited by Paquette on Wed Apr 29, 2015 2:35 pm; edited 1 time in total

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:23 am

Shortie's Ex wrote:Progressives endorse your attacks on Hillary.  There are more formidable candidates waiting in the wings.

Won't really matter. You boys look like you are lining up behind Bush III.

Your observation skills are really lacking. I don't think "you boys" have lined up behind anyone yet.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:29 am

Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:The data is quite compelling on what has happened to this country since the liberals began removing God from our society and our school system.

Remember:

Do you want some "evil progressive socialist" teacher teaching your kids about God?

To ignore evil is to be an accomplice  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Wed Apr 29, 2015 8:46 am

Liberal wrote:

So, the big liberal know-it-all Christian doesn't believe in evangelism? Apparently you never read the great commission.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 29, 2015 10:01 am

Liberal wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Paquette wrote:
Jammer wrote:Ahh yes, Mr. SOCIALIST Bernie Sanders.

"Apparently they really want to see a pot smoking socialist in the White House. We could get a third Obama term after all."

Your proud of that possibility aren't you? We need a pot smoker in the White House running this nation. F'n "libertarians" can all go straight to hell along with the liberals, progressives, ass wipes.

Humor is also one of God's gifts, take a breath and relax before you stroke out.

Besides, all I did was utter Berrie's name, I didn't endorse him or anyone else in any way. You let your imagination run wild and then confuse it with fact. That would make your outburst either delusion or a lie, either an illness or a sin.

First of all there's 560 days until the election, I haven't even begun to decide who I'll vote for. And most importantly there's not a single candidate or potential candidate on any side that is even remotely appealing to me. If these are the best and brightest our country can come up with, we're in deep doo-doo.

Please clear something up for everyone on here by answering the following question:

Has Obama ever been an appealing president or candidate for president to you?

The stock market is soaring, unemployment is dropping, and terrorists are dying. Hell yeah, I'd vote for him again!  He was even able to stop Ebola from spreading like a wild fire.

Actually the stock market is about even for the 1st qrtr of 2015. However the stock market is "soaring" because of the quantitative easing program the Fed hasn't figured out how to end without causing an implosion on Wall Street. The brutal fact is there is nowhere else to invest money that can offer any return on your investment. CD interest rates are so low it's surprising the banks aren't charging you interest for parking your money in their vaults.

The latest GDP report shows the economy crapping out with a .2% rate of growth. Hell it couldn't even meet the anemic 1% that was forecasted.

Workforce participation is at a paltry 62.7%, the worst since the oil shock years of the late 70's. That is close to 93M people not even looking for work,  yet you have the audacity to crow about unemployment dropping.

Terrorists dying? Hell what about the rise of ISIS in the last several years pretty much undoing all that was done in Afghanistan and Iraq and exposing the Arab Spring for the farce that it was.

If you want more of the same then vote for Cankles since she will be Obama's third term.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next