Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cruz Sex Scandal?

4 posters

Go down

Cruz Sex Scandal? Empty Cruz Sex Scandal?

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:24 am

Obviously this story is well below the belt yet, but this is the same place the Edwards sex scandal started, and there has been quite a bit of smoke here for some time.  Why is this info apparently so crucial to the election?  Which candidates had been in D. C. during that time period?  Kasich?  No. Trump?  No.  Hillary?  Yaa, but no.  Bernie?  Ya,  but I'd believe even Hillary got a hooker long before I'd believe Bernie did.  This leaves just Teddy 'The Bazooka'.  I've heard from other below the belt sources that Teddy's actions toward women during his time in Washington, clear back to his clerical days with the Supreme Court, coincide with this.  Should be interesting. 

http://www.libertynewsnow.com/the-new-ted-cruz-scandal-brewing/article3969

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Cruz Sex Scandal? Empty Re: Cruz Sex Scandal?

Post  nightlight88 Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:45 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Obviously this story is well below the belt yet, but this is the same place the Edwards sex scandal started, and there has been quite a bit of smoke here for some time.  Why is this info apparently so crucial to the election?  Which candidates had been in D. C. during that time period?  Kasich?  No. Trump?  No.  Hillary?  Yaa, but no.  Bernie?  Ya,  but I'd believe even Hillary got a hooker long before I'd believe Bernie did.  This leaves just Teddy 'The Bazooka'.  I've heard from other below the belt sources that Teddy's actions toward women during his time in Washington, clear back to his clerical days with the Supreme Court, coincide with this.  Should be interesting. 

Why would you care? Billy boy was a sexual deviant long before he became adulterer in chief and no dimocrats seemed to care.

Oh I know, Cruz is a republican, that's why its important now.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:12 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Obviously this story is well below the belt yet, but this is the same place the Edwards sex scandal started, and there has been quite a bit of smoke here for some time.  Why is this info apparently so crucial to the election?  Which candidates had been in D. C. during that time period?  Kasich?  No. Trump?  No.  Hillary?  Yaa, but no.  Bernie?  Ya,  but I'd believe even Hillary got a hooker long before I'd believe Bernie did.  This leaves just Teddy 'The Bazooka'.  I've heard from other below the belt sources that Teddy's actions toward women during his time in Washington, clear back to his clerical days with the Supreme Court, coincide with this.  Should be interesting. 

Why would you care?  Billy boy was a sexual deviant long before he became adulterer in chief and no dimocrats seemed to care.

It's all about hypocrisy.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:22 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Why would you care?  Billy boy was a sexual deviant long before he became adulterer in chief and no dimocrats seemed to care.

Hypocrisy? You don't give a flyin' fcuk about hypocrisy as evidenced by your willingness to tax "windfall profits" in the oil industry but deny you experienced a windfall in the 2011-2013 crop years. You even said you don't give sheet.

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t1895p75-terror-attacks-in-brussels#19597
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Cruz Sex Scandal? Empty Hillary's Rug Cleaning Inc.

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:49 am

National Enquirer broke this story a year ago. Where oh where were the self styled Hypocrisy Police™ then?

The ENQUIRER learned the list of Hillary’s lesbian lovers includes a beauty in her early 30s who has often traveled with Hillary; a popular TV and movie star; the daughter of a top government official; and a stunning model who got a career boost after allegedly sleeping with Hillary. Hillary made the huge mistake of mixing public and private messages while using her personalized email server – before risking a massive scandal by refusing to make the documents public.

“That’s clearly why she went to the extraordinary step of deleting everything,” the high-ranking source told The ENQUIRER .

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-hillary-clinton-lesbian-lovers-named-secret-emails/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 9:59 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Hypocrisy? You don't give a flyin' fcuk about hypocrisy as evidenced by your willingness to tax "windfall profits" in the oil industry but deny you experienced a windfall in the 2011-2013 crop years. You even said you don't give sheet.

I don't give a fucck what the definition is, oil companies recieve a windfall year after year.  They do this on the shirt tails of OPEC who keeps their hand on the spigot so they can adjust the price to liking.  It wasn't until the last few years that they got a wild hair and actually started drilling, and look at where that got them.  Rolling Eyes  Farmers on the other hand have no control on the market, and truth be told it's actually outside money that caused the spike in prices.  Not demand.  There isn't a farmer that would tell you today that that windfall was a good thing for them.  

But yes, back to the comparison, there is no comparison.  Oil companies are working off of decades of market manipulation.  While farmers were dealt a lucky hand for a couple years.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:01 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:National Enquirer broke this story a year ago. Where oh where were the self styled Hypocrisy Police™ then?

The ENQUIRER learned the list of Hillary’s lesbian lovers includes a beauty in her early 30s who has often traveled with Hillary; a popular TV and movie star; the daughter of a top government official; and a stunning model who got a career boost after allegedly sleeping with Hillary. Hillary made the huge mistake of mixing public and private messages while using her personalized email server – before risking a massive scandal by refusing to make the documents public.

“That’s clearly why she went to the extraordinary step of deleting everything,” the high-ranking source told The ENQUIRER .

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/exclusive-hillary-clinton-lesbian-lovers-named-secret-emails/
Could be true.  At least she doesn't bash lesbians.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:12 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:National Enquirer broke this story a year ago. Where oh where were the self styled Hypocrisy Police™ then?

She was against same-sex marriage before it became politically expedient to be for it.

The big problem with her munchies habit is she may have exposed state secrets to her lovers.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:14 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

I don't give a fucck what the definition is, oil companies recieve a windfall year after year.  They do this on the shirt tails of OPEC who keeps their hand on the spigot so they can adjust the price to liking.  It wasn't until the last few years that they got a wild hair and actually started drilling, and look at where that got them.  Rolling Eyes  Farmers on the other hand have no control on the market, and truth be told it's actually outside money that caused the spike in prices.  Not demand.  There isn't a farmer that would tell you today that that windfall was a good thing for them.  

But yes, back to the comparison, there is no comparison.  Oil companies are working off of decades of market manipulation.  While farmers were dealt a lucky hand for a couple years.

Call it what you want "windfall", "excess profits", etc. What makes you believe that oil companies aren't paying taxes on their profits?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:18 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Call it what you want "windfall", "excess profits", etc. What makes you believe that oil companies aren't paying taxes on their profits?
Are you saying I didn't?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:19 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

She was against same-sex marriage before it became politically expedient to be for it.

The big problem with her munchies habit is she may have exposed state secrets to her lovers.
Whaaaa?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:23 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

I will.   No,  I did. TYVM

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:33 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Are you saying I didn't?

So you are admitting you had a windfall in 2011-2013 and experienced excess profits. Glad we set that straight hypocrite.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:49 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Are you saying I didn't?

So you are admitting you had a windfall in 2011-2013 and experienced excess profits. Glad we set that straight hypocrite.
For two years.  Yes.  Absolutely.  11-12. Not 13.  Not decades.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:03 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Are you saying I didn't?

And yet you want some amorphous entity deciding on who is or isn't having some loosely defined windfall or yearly excess profits. "I believe that people who receive windfall profits ... need to be held accountable to the American people" So much for the "free market".

However it is totally acceptable for some people/businesses to have one or two or should it be three or four windfall years before the Fcukstik Penalty™️ is imposed? You're such a good little Socialist ... and hypocrite.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:22 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Are you saying I didn't?

And yet you want some amorphous entity deciding on who is or isn't having some loosely defined windfall or yearly excess profits. "I believe that people who receive windfall profits ... need to be held accountable to the American people" So much for the "free market".

However it is totally acceptable for some people/businesses to have one or two or should it be three or four  windfall years before the Fcukstik Penalty™️ is imposed? You're such a good little Socialist ... and hypocrite.
Someone worth $500k is not the problem.   Someone worn $5M is not the problem.  Someone worth $500K is the problem.   How is that hypocritical?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 06, 2016 12:32 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:

Are you saying I didn't?

However it is totally acceptable for some people/businesses to have one or two or should it be three or four  windfall years before the Fcukstik Penalty™️ is imposed? You're such a good little Socialist ... and hypocrite.
Someone worth $500k is not the problem.   Someone worn $5M is not the problem.  Someone worth $500K is the problem.   How is that hypocritical?

WTF are you talking about? Your nonsense hosed my decoder ring long ago. Try again and don't speak in Dumbazz Farmer.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Apr 06, 2016 3:10 pm

Seems pretty self explanatory to me.  Unless you're being obtuse because you're trying to pigeonhole me into something and it's not working out for you.  You should try Jammer's method instead and just call me a liar.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Seems pretty self explanatory to me.  Unless you're being obtuse because you're trying to pigeonhole me into something and it's not working out for you.  You should try Jammer's method instead and just call me a liar.

Jeebus, what a toad.

Let's unpackaged what you posted.

a) Someone worth $500k is not the problem. √

b) Someone worn $5M is not the problem. √

c) Someone worth $500K is the problem. ≠ √

Besides the obvious dipstik spelling error in b), a) and c) contradict each other.

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Apr 07, 2016 8:46 am

Oh Gomezz I am glad that your decoder ring returned to fuction.  There is a lot posted here @ JSI that requires your decoding.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down