Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ted Cruz is the Won

3 posters

Go down

Ted Cruz is the Won Empty Ted Cruz is the Won

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:48 am

If anyone wants to see a winner that the liberal media can't touch...I give you the next president of the United States:

Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Ted Cruz is the Won Empty Re: Ted Cruz is the Won

Post  Jammer Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:21 pm

I like Ted Cruz a lot and I mean a LOT.  However, I am not sure if he would be the best choice to run for president.  Don't get me wrong, if he is the nominee I am all in for him.

However, consider the following issues:

I believe the job of President and that of a Legislator be it either Senator or Representative are two completely different functions.  And yes there are a small percentage of people who probably can do either, but it is a rarity.  It is a lot like could a person be an engineer or a minister?  Maybe, but very few people would be good at both.  Could a financial advisor be a social worker, maybe but again they are two completely different types of jobs and are best suited by individual with completely different personality traits and abilities.  I think the same applies for being President or a Congressman.  The odds are against us that if a person is good at one, he will automatically be good at the other.

Experience: Ted Cruz has virtually no managerial/executive experience in running a state, country or anything else.  If elected, he will have to actually govern and run a huge bureaucracy.  Take a look at Obama, he was clueless going in and he is still clueless.

When I look at Ted Cruz I personally see a spot for him that would not only be perfect for him but also the country.  I see him as being the absolute best choice to be the next Supreme Court Justice.

Consider his education.  Ted Cruz is a Harvard Lawyer where he graduated magna cum laude.   While at Harvard he was the editor of the Harvard Law Review.   After college he served as a law clerk at the United States Court of Appeals and later clerked for William Rehnquist, Chief Justice of the United States.   Cruz was the first Hispanic to clerk for a Chief Justice of the United States.

He was Solicitor General of Texas for 5 years.  He was also part of George Bush’s legal team.  Cruz has authored 70 United States Supreme Court briefs and presented 43 oral arguments, including nine before the United States Supreme Court.   Cruz's record of having argued before the Supreme Court nine times is more than any current member of Congress.

Ted Cruz is probably the best friend and advocate a conservative could ever hope to have.  He is a strict Constitutionalist and rock solid in his principles.  He is not a man you can buy.  Therefore, he is one of a very few people who I think would stand strong and steady if give a lifetime appointment.  He would not let us down and there would be no better defender of the Constitution.

Anyhow, just my opinion.  I don't have any political experience, my experience is in the business world.  That is where I learned that you want to hire the very best people you can find.  But equally important is matching them up with the right job and putting them in a place where they can be successful.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 25, 2015 1:46 pm

My hopes are the next president takes this country back to its Constitutional principles and destroys the social society set up by the liberals over the last half century. Cruz is the only one that would and could do that. I agree about his lack of executive experience but believe he would surround himself with the right people. I had hopes for Walker and would still vote for him but see him doing way to much sticking his finger in the air to see which way the wind is blowing. He has accomplished much in a liberal stronghold but do not believe he would dismantle the Great Society but rather slow it down. I want it totally dismantled and thrown into the garbage bin of history.

Truthfully, and this will sound dark, I think far to much damage has been done to this country and the collapse isn't reversible. I see a total collapse of our monetary system and complete breakdown of society in the very near future ending in total destruction. I hope and pray this will not be the case but all of the signs are present. Many believe the faster we can hit that stage the quicker we can begin to rebuild this country...I am not so optimistic. Our political system is completely broken, our monetary system is being exploited without constraint, our military is being dismantled and our middle class is being destroyed. This does not end pretty and I hope those that have caused this destruction will suffer first and receive the most pain for their just rewards. We are battling evil in this country and so many refuse to acknowledge what their own eyes are seeing.

Have a good day!!! Shocked
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:11 pm

Talk about a couple Debbie Downers!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:12 pm

I believe that to destroy this country and our system of government one single person acting as a dictator in the oval office could do it.  Hell, we are watching it happen.

However, to restore our Constitution and system of government we are going to need all 3 branches of government working as designed by the Founders.  Therefore, I don’t think a single person acting as a dictator, albeit in “reverse”, will ever get the job done.  I am afraid that is wishful thinking.   We have to fix all 3 branches of government.  

Merely having the most conservative person in the oval office will not be able to stop an activist Supreme Court.  Also, a conservative President can quit tugging power away from Congress by putting down his pen and phone but that does not get Congress to step up and do their job ensuring the right laws are enacted and we only spend federal money where it should be spent.

And finally, whoever is elected president regardless of how conservative they are, they still must govern effectively.  Failures in management will most surely lead to a one term presidency and there is no way this nightmare can ever be reversed in 4 years.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:13 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:Talk about a couple Debbie Downers!

Reality sucks sometimes.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jul 25, 2015 2:16 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Ham Flower? wrote:Talk about a couple Debbie Downers!

Reality sucks sometimes.

Trust God. What more do you need?

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down