Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Duggar parents

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Rusty Houser
Darth Cheney
Just Braying It
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

Duggar parents  - Page 4 Empty Re: Duggar parents

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed May 27, 2015 2:58 pm

Liberal wrote:Let's get this on record: Darth Cheney, Jammer, & Gomezz Addamezz all support an admitted child molester! How sick!

Never said I supported Duggar but thanks for putting words into my mouth you stupid fcuk stick. What I stated was, according to Arkansas law this does not fall under the definition of rape or incest and may not even be molestation. However the Kangaroo Court convened by you and Augustus Sealy aka George Rekers or whatever nom du jour he's chosen is hell bent on using the most egregious charge you can gin up. But then that's how a Liberal mob works. Unable to achieve their "justice" through the law, they instead opt for Plan B, torches and pitchforks.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed May 27, 2015 6:19 pm

Augustus Sealy wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

According to some on this forum, all he did was touch a sleeping female. It's not like he molested his sister. Oh wait...

According to whom, exactly?

See the last post on page 3.

But he's "under age". Apparently darth doesn't think a 14-16 year old is capable of understanding that you don't diddle unwilling girls.

How old was BJ Clinton...oh I forgot, he's cool.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed May 27, 2015 6:22 pm

Liberal wrote:Let's get this on record: Darth Cheney, Jammer, & Gomezz Addamezz all support an admitted child molester! How sick!

If he would have stuck his dick in their asses you would all be celebrating. Your moral condemnation rings hollow qweer lovers...

Go back to celebrating abortion you moral lacking POS, your bullshit and lies don't fly here. Maybe you will have to start your own dumbass website like GPV to build up your little self esteems.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed May 27, 2015 10:32 pm

So, once again, not one word of condemnation for a guy who molested his sister or his parents who covered it up.

You guys are f'ing weird. I expected this from Darth, but was hoping for a little more from Gomezz.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 28, 2015 6:36 am

Liberal wrote:So, once again, not one word of condemnation for a guy who molested his sister or his parents who covered it up.

You guys are f'ing weird. I expected this from Darth, but was hoping for a little more from Gomezz.

I condemn homosexuality and the killing of pre-born children...how about you?
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu May 28, 2015 6:55 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Never said I supported Duggar but thanks for putting words into my mouth you stupid fcuk stick. What I stated was, according to Arkansas law this does not fall under the definition of rape or incest and may not even be molestation. However the Kangaroo Court convened by you and Augustus Sealy aka George Rekers or whatever nom du jour he's chosen is hell bent on using the most egregious charge you can gin up. But then that's how a Liberal mob works. Unable to achieve their "justice" through the law, they instead opt for Plan B, torches and pitchforks.

What were the felony charges the state was going to bring before the three year statute of limitations prevented them from seeking justice?

Do you still think "molestation didn't even occur" even though every single party involved has admitted that molestation occurred?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu May 28, 2015 11:22 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Liberal wrote:So, once again, not one word of condemnation for a guy who molested his sister or his parents who covered it up.

I condemn incest, molestation & people who cover those types of things up. Apparently I'm in the minority around here.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu May 28, 2015 11:26 am

Liberal wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

I condemn incest, molestation & people who cover those types of things up. Apparently I'm in the minority around here.

Its a good thing qweers don't normally reproduce, your missive shows you would pollute the gene pool.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu May 28, 2015 11:28 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The guy, his wife & his parents all admitted to it. If you want to continue defending this guy, maybe take Darth's route and justify it all by saying he just"touched a sleeping female".

Gross

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu May 28, 2015 12:59 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The guy, his wife & his parents all admitted to it. If you want to continue defending this guy, maybe take Darth's route and justify it all by saying he just"touched a sleeping female".

Gross

You are presenting a solid case for "banning" because of stupidity and being a jackass.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu May 28, 2015 2:52 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Gross

You are presenting a solid case for "banning" because of stupidity and being a jackass.

I will "second" that -- all in favor say "aye".
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu May 28, 2015 5:51 pm

Augustus Sealy wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

What were the felony charges the state was going to bring before the three year statute of limitations prevented them from seeking justice?

Do you still think "molestation didn't even occur" even though every single party involved has admitted that molestation occurred?

I don't know as I can't find that they were. Why don't you tell us super sleuth? In order to be charged with a felony the crime would've had to have been rape or incest but since they require intercourse/penetration according to Arkansas legal definition that would've knocked those out of the equation. That leaves sexual battery but since that is only a misdemeanor that reduces your speculations and fervent hopes to ashes.

I never stated that "molestation" never occurred. I have stated that according to Arkansas law, the charge you made of rape and incest isn't applicable and there may be a good legal argument against sexual battery. That doesn't mean that I didn't find what Duggard did appropriate or moral and as I stated earlier creepy.

However I do find the Liberals pitchfork and torch crusade somewhat unseemly and duplicitous as their cavalier attitude towards children and sex, gay sex and sex in general has served to inure the public in their views on this subject. Tell me where was the pitchfork crowd when Lena Dunham of HBO's "Girls" admitted last fall in her book "Not That Kind of a Girl" that as a 7yo she pried open her 1yo sister's labia to look at her vagina? And as a 13yo she masturbated in bed next to her now 7yo sister. Or tried to bribe her into kissing her? And yet the Liberal blogosphere tries to brush this off as innocent child sexual exploration. WTF? Suspect

And how about this mea culpa from Dunham: “Usually this is stuff I can ignore but don’t demean sufferers, don’t twist my words, back the fudge up bros. I told a story about being a weird seven-year-old. I bet you have some too, old men, that I’d rather not hear … Sometimes I get so mad I burn right up.” So remorseful, so contrite. So close to the Duggar apology that it's eerie.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu May 28, 2015 6:03 pm

Oh, I'm crushed as I live for your exalted approval. Sorry I didn't live up to your lofty expectations. Somehow I suspect you are a person who is easily disappointed by pretty much anybody and anything in your life of quiet desperation.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 28, 2015 6:28 pm

Liberal wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Gross

I'll await your outrage from statements made by Bernie Sanders:

“A man goes home and masturbates his typical fantasy,” wrote Sanders. “A woman on her knees.  A woman tied up.  A woman abused.”

Sanders didn’t specify as to how he had gained such a  deep understanding of the male psyche.

In terms of his understanding of female sexual fantasies, Sanders provided similar insight.

“A woman enjoys intercourse with her man–as she fantasizes about being raped by 3 men simultaneously.”

Or Paula Johns regarding BJ Clinton trying to rape her:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3096653/Don-t-let-Bill-White-House-abused-women-ll-Paula-Jones-warns-against-voting-Hillary-lied-sex-case-cost-presidency.html

C'mon you lying douchebag...show your outrage!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu May 28, 2015 8:10 pm

Six pages now and not one post condemning this guy's admitted molestation/incest. Stay proud JSI!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu May 28, 2015 8:15 pm

Liberal wrote:Six pages now and not one post condemning this guy's admitted molestation/incest. Stay proud JSI!

I know of a slime hole forum you would fit right in,

oh wait, it closed up.

Well, I guess under a rock is the next best place for you.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu May 28, 2015 8:19 pm

Liberal wrote:Six pages now and not one post condemning this guy's admitted molestation/incest. Stay proud JSI!

I realize you aren't very bright and am reluctant to bring that up but please, please, tell me what article or person said there was any incest or molestation involved? Do you just make shiste up off the top of your head and then believe it is true and expect we are as stupid as you? That's the problem when not preaching to fellow liberals, you actually have to have your facts correct and not make things up. Go along now and enjoy your summer vacation. Spend more time in school and try to pay attention.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu May 28, 2015 9:07 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

I realize you aren't very bright and am reluctant to bring that up but please, please, tell me what article or person said there was any incest or molestation involved? Do you just make shiste up off the top of your head and then believe it is true and expect we are as stupid as you? That's the problem when not preaching to fellow liberals, you actually have to have your facts correct and not make things up. Go along now and enjoy your summer vacation. Spend more time in school and try to pay attention.

Do you not know how to use the internet? www.google.com. There are thousands of articles out there. Literally, thousands.

Last edited by Liberal on Thu May 28, 2015 9:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Thu May 28, 2015 9:13 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:

The guy even admitted to it and his wife said they discussed it. You and Gomezz seem to be the only two who are unable to accept it. shiste's gross. Just admit it.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Fri May 29, 2015 5:29 am

Darth Cheney wrote:...tell me what article or person said there was any incest or molestation involved?

You're joking, right?

It takes a special kind of special to try to deny anything happened when every single party involved admits it happened.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri May 29, 2015 8:06 pm

Move over Josh, Dennis is more newsworthy !
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Apr 10, 2016 10:54 am

All members should re-read this discussion. People are strange!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sun Apr 10, 2016 12:21 pm

Take a seat and tighten your seat belt people get stranger !

Criminal Psychologist Suggests PEDOPHILIA IS A SEXUAL ORIENTATION

Paedophilia is a “sexual orientation” like being straight or gay, according to a criminal psychologist.

The idea that sexual attraction to children is an “orientation” is highly controversial as it suggests that offenders cannot change.

But, writing on the Reddit networking website, the psychologist said it was possible to treat child sex abusers on “the understanding that the attraction may always remain”.

The psychologist set up the “ask me anything” thread on Reddit. Their identity was not revealed but was verified by the website.

Asked “can paedophiles actually change?”, the expert wrote: “I believe Paedophilic Disorder is a sexual orientation with individual that are attracted to child features. In other words, an individual with paedophilia has the same ingrained attraction that a heterosexual female may feel towards a male, or a homosexual feels towards their same gender.

http://www.progressivestoday.com/go-criminal-psychologist-suggests-pedophilia-sexual-orientation/
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Apr 10, 2016 3:31 pm

Rusty Houser wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:...tell me what article or person said there was any incest or molestation involved?

You're joking, right?

It takes a special kind of special to try to deny anything happened when every single party involved admits it happened.

He touched her breast through a sheet...wrong but hardly molestation or incest. Keep cheering the kweers.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:33 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Rusty Houser wrote:

You're joking, right?

He touched her breast through a sheet...wrong but hardly molestation or incest. Keep cheering the kweers.
Feeling up your underage sister isn't incest or molestation in your book?

You guys are gross!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next