Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Jammer
Clicker
Skeptical
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more Empty Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:06 am

Who'd ever thought the cause of racism and hatred has been displayed in various locations and in plain sight since the 1860's and nobody figured it out until just recently?

Now that the real cause of racial strife and hate has been taken down, or in the process,  we can all stand around, hold hands and sing Kumbaya.

Will the car on Dukes of Hazzard be digitally retouched so the painting on the roof doesn't offend the poor sensitive PC folks or will the car be artfully excluding from any and all scenes that shows the top of the roof or will the show be taken off the air.

Keep in mind it is not the battle flag of the Confederacy being removed they are after.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more Empty Re: Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more

Post  Clicker Thu Jun 25, 2015 10:39 am

Are al those horns that play "I wish I were in the land of cotton" going to be banned too?
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more Empty Re: Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more

Post  Skeptical Thu Jun 25, 2015 6:07 pm

Clicker wrote:Are al those horns that play "I wish I were in the land of cotton" going to be banned too?  

One can only wonder what the next target of the PC crowd and race baiters will be.

No doubt they are all looking to the MT suit HMWAIC for guidance and support.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:35 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Will the car on Dukes of Hazzard be digitally retouched so the painting on the roof doesn't offend the poor sensitive PC folks or will the car be artfully excluded from any and all scenes that shows the top of the roof or will the show be taken off the air.

Lo and behold .....

'Dukes of Hazzard' episodes pulled from TV Land

http://money.cnn.com/2015/07/01/media/dukes-of-hazzard-tv-land/index.html

Another piece falls into place for the takeover of the country.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:54 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Will the car on Dukes of Hazzard be digitally retouched so the painting on the roof doesn't offend the poor sensitive PC folks or will the car be artfully excluded from any and all scenes that shows the top of the roof or will the show be taken off the air.

Lo and behold .....

The progressive liberals of today are using the same tactics liberals in the 1860's used in their attempt to preserve slavery.  Liberals are PURE EVIL.

As for the Confederate flag, it is merely a piece of cloth that has different meanings to different people.  There are many proud Southerners who are proud of their ancestors who fought in the Civil War.  The vast majority of these people did NOT own slaves and many if not most of them had varying levels of dislike for slavery.  These people did not fight the war to preserve slavery.

No, most of them were duped by the LIBERAL elitists of the 1860's to fight a war for them which they sold to this unknowing population as a "War of Northern Aggression".

Is that so different than TODAY when most Americans disapprove of gay marriage but are having it sold to them under a far different banner than the repulsive sodomite reality it represents?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:54 pm

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Lo and behold .....

The progressive liberals of today are using the same tactics liberals in the 1860's used in their attempt to preserve slavery.  Liberals are PURE EVIL.

As for the Confederate flag, it is merely a piece of cloth that has different meanings to different people.  There are many proud Southerners who are proud of their ancestors who fought in the Civil War.  The vast majority of these people did NOT own slaves and many if not most of them had varying levels of dislike for slavery.  These people did not fight the war to preserve slavery.

No, most of them were duped by the LIBERAL elitists of the 1860's to fight a war for them which they sold to this unknowing population as a "War of Northern Aggression".

Is that so different than TODAY when most Americans disapprove of gay marriage but are having it sold to them under a far different banner than the repulsive sodomite reality it represents?

Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more Bullse10

What is a bit confusing about all this is why part of me wants to feel a little sorry for the mindless followers of the progressive propaganda and thinking a utopia is being created for them and everyone else.  Little do they realize that when the full force of what they have blindly been supporting hits them they will finally open their eyes and say, "whoa, what has happened here, we no longer have any personal freedoms, why wasn't I warned about all this ?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 01, 2015 8:05 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Lo and behold .....

Is Burt Reynolds "Bandit" Trans Am next? Might as well say goodbye to "Smokey and the Bandit" since the Georgia Rebel license plate is on the front of the car in hundreds of shots in the movie.

Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more Smokey10

"If you torture the data long enough, it will confess."

Last edited by Gomezz Adddams on Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:09 pm

No more "stand alone" Confederate flags are to be sold at the Gettysburg Battleground bookstore. Seriously? Next up will be the banning of the numerous flags that are placed at Confederate monuments on Seminary Ridge, the main Confederate position during the battle.

The National Park Service had asked concessionaires to pull Confederate-flag clothing, stickers and other items.

National Park Service Director Jonathan B. Jarvis says "stand-alone depictions of Confederate flags have no place in park stores."

http://www.wtae.com/news/bookstore-at-gettysburg-park-pulling-confederate-flag-items/33774788
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jul 02, 2015 6:54 am

Jammer wrote:The progressive liberals of today are using the same tactics liberals in the 1860's used in their attempt to preserve slavery.  Liberals are PURE EVIL.

I think it's cute how you condemn those "liberal" southerners as pure evil yet defend them in the next breath. Why are you trying to defend evil?

Clicker wrote:The old Southern Dems were not Liberal.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:13 am

Harold Covington wrote:
Jammer wrote:The progressive liberals of today are using the same tactics liberals in the 1860's used in their attempt to preserve slavery.  Liberals are PURE EVIL.

I think it's cute how you condemn those "liberal" southerners as pure evil yet defend them in the next breath. Why are you trying to defend evil?

HUH, are you claiming Jammer and Clicker to be the same person?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:16 am

Jammer wrote:As for the Confederate flag, it is merely a piece of cloth...

This much I will agree with. Banning the flag will not accomplish anything. If the flag is not available they'll adopt another like minded symbol just like the neo-nazis did in Germany.

But the flag has not been banned and I haven't heard any serious discussion about doing that.All I've seen are businesses that are practicing their right to not sell merchandise that they don't want to be associated with.

Instead of whining about businesses stopping flag sales, wouldn't it be wise to use this as a business opportunity?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:24 am

Skeptical wrote:
Harold Covington wrote:

Where did I say that? You really can't be this stupid, can you?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:27 am

Jammer wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Lo and behold .....

Let me get this straight...

You think that a bunch of "states rights", small government, big business separatists were the roots of modern day liberalism. While big government, high tax, black empathizers were the roots of modern day conservatives? Are you even listening to yourself?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:33 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Let me get this straight...

You think that a bunch of "states rights", small government, big business separatists were the roots of modern day liberalism.  While big government, high tax, black empathizers were the roots of modern day conservatives?  Are you even listening to yourself?

You can't take jammer seriously. He's either a troll that intentionally inserts blinding hypocrisy like this into every post or he's a special needs kid that got a computer for his birthday.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jul 02, 2015 8:20 am

Harold Covington wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Harold Covington wrote:

You can't be really that BLIND and stupid, can YOU?

First you quote Jammer, then you quote Clicker.......
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 02, 2015 9:30 am

Here's a great piece written by Doug Baldwin, WR for the Seattle Seahawks. The picture that he refers to is of a bunch of whites painting the confederate flag on a wall.

Pensacola, FL home sweet home..

I can respect freedom of speech. Hell, I’ve been known to rub people the wrong way the times when I have publicly stood for something I believed in. And I guess, there is the occasional football rant.. But that is a different story. Today I want to discuss this picture, depicting individuals demonstrating their freedom of speech, taken in my home town. It is not surprising to see, however it is still a very frustrating image to me for various reasons. Why? Well, I grew up in this area and know the population all too well. A noose hanging from a rearview mirror wasn’t outside the realm of what I would see in my high school parking lot. My experiences in life have taught me that you can’t expect ignorance to educate itself. Being an African-American born in the South, there is some confirmation bias in play here but I’m going to attempt to share some history while stating my stance on the subject based on those facts of history.

First, let’s discuss some facts of history. The flag that we are debating over is not even the original confederate flag. This information may seem irrelevant but it is important to point out for the sake of validity in my argument. Although it wasn’t the official flag of the Confederate States of America, it was the battle flag used by Robert E. Lee, a general in the Confederate Army. So the flag at some point did indeed represent the “rebel” cause. These “rebels”, for the most part, were fighting against the union in an effort to keep slavery in place. (You can check this fact by googling the Articles of Secession). For the sake of this argument, let’s negate that simple fact. (Which is a key element to an argument a lot of supporters of the flag are making.) So what is the relevance of the flag without the context of the civil war?

Ever heard of the civil rights movement? In the late 40’s, the flag was an adopted symbol of the segregationist Dixiecrat party. Article 4 of their platform stated, “We stand for the segregation of the races.” In 1956, the battle flag was a prominent feature on the redesign of Georgia’s state flag partly in response to the Supreme Court’s ruling to desegregate schools just two years earlier. They have since removed it. The argument we hear today is that the flag represents “Southern Heritage” and “Southern Pride”. The only relevant “heritage” I could find in history not pertaining to civil war was associated with racism and segregation. Is this the heritage and pride you speak of?

That brings me full circle. By understanding the significant historical symbolism of Robert E. Lee’s battle flag, we can easily identify the various messages that flying the flag represents. But to all of you exercising your right to freedom of speech, do you even know what you are supporting? To those arguing against the flag, make sure your argument is based on the facts.

I’m sure there are those individuals that understand what the flag stands for and still support it. And to that group I say, may God bless you because I’m having a hard time with grace myself. As a 26 year old who grew up in the south around many supporters of the confederate flag, I would like to ask those same people to answer this question: What does southern pride and heritage really mean? Is it the sweet tea and hospitality? Or is this a sense of pride for the rebellious actions against a national government who had the audacity to say that secession was unconstitutional and slavery was wrong? Furthermore, I’d like to ask, how does this symbol which produces such a strong feeling of offense by those who were oppressed under it, best represent that pride and heritage? If you can answer these questions and defend this flag in a way that isn’t rooted in a sense of emotional, stubborn, pride for the oppressive intent this flag has represented in the past, then I’ll gladly commend you for it. But until then, I’ll be patiently waiting for the day ignorance can educate itself and will do my part to try and educate it in an assertive, respectful manner.

Respectfully,

– DB”

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Jul 02, 2015 10:10 am

And sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me.

Unless, that is, if I am a whiney liberal.
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 02, 2015 11:09 am

Harold Covington wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Harold Covington wrote:

<Sigh> Where and when did I SAY you claimed Jammer and Clicker to be the same person ??

HINT:  The immediately above was a question as indicated by the two ? at the end.

Are really that BLIND and stupid you didn't recognize

as a question as indicated by the ? at the end?

I have heard one sure sign liberalism has progressed to the point of no return in a person infected with a severe case of liberalism is the inability to discern questions and then lash out with personal attacks/insults because there is just enough cognitive ability remaining to realize the liberalism infected is a goner.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jul 02, 2015 12:34 pm

Skeptical wrote:I have heard one sure sign liberalism has progressed to the point of no return in a person infected with a severe case of liberalism is the inability to discern questions and then lash out with personal attacks/insults because there is just enough cognitive ability remaining to realize the liberalism infected is a goner.

Ok, let me rephrase it for you. Are you so completely stupid that you thought there was any possible chance that I thought jammer and clicker are the same person? Or were you just asking an idiotic question with no foundation in reality?

Jammer is trying to say the old southern democrats were liberals. I showed that even clicker thinks that is an idiotic idea.

Are you really so incredibly stupid that you can't follow that simple concept?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 02, 2015 1:34 pm

Harold Covington wrote:
Skeptical wrote:I have heard one sure sign liberalism has progressed to the point of no return in a person infected with a severe case of liberalism is the inability to discern questions and then lash out with personal attacks/insults because there is just enough cognitive ability remaining to realize the liberalism infected is a goner.

Ok, let me rephrase it for you. Are you so completely stupid that you thought there was any possible chance that I thought jammer and clicker are the same person? Or were you just asking an idiotic question with no foundation in reality?

Jammer is trying to say the old southern democrats were liberals. I showed that even clicker thinks that is an idiotic idea.

You lying sack of dogshit.  Here is my EXACT statement:

Jammer wrote:No, most of them were duped by the LIBERAL elitists of the 1860's

I did NOT use the word democrat.  I called the southern elitists LIBERAL.  They were mainly the plantation owners who are essentially equivalent to today's hedge fund managers.  All of you stupid dumbass liberals try to paint today's hedge fund mangers as conservative Republicans.  However, the majority of them are extremely liberal progressive democrats.

And just like in the 1860's when these LIBERAL elitists tried to protect slavery because it benefited them, todays' LIBERAL elitists are trying to protect a progressive income tax and the special carve outs like the carried interest rule that directly benefits them.  If that wasn't repulsive enough, you evil cretins try to portray these people as conservatives.  You cretins are EVIL.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 02, 2015 2:51 pm

Harold Covington wrote:

YOU TELL US .... HERE IS YOUR POST ... TELL US WHO YOU ARE REFERRING TO WITH

"I think it's cute how you condemn those "liberal" southerners as pure evil yet defend them in the next breath. Why are you trying to defend evil"  CONSIDERING YOU POSTED COMMENTS FROM BOTH JAMMER AND CLICKER ??

Re: Thank goodness racism and hatred is no more
Harold Covington Today at 6:54 am

Jammer wrote:

Clicker wrote:
The old Southern Dems were not Liberal..

YOUR INFECTION WITH THE MIND DESTROYING LIBERALISM HAS CONSUMED YOU.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Thu Jul 02, 2015 3:57 pm

Jammer wrote:You lying sack of dogshit.  Here is my EXACT statement:

I did NOT use the word democrat.  I called the southern elitists LIBERAL.

And what party did they belong to?

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Jul 02, 2015 7:28 pm

Harold Covington wrote:
Jammer wrote:You lying sack of dogshit.  Here is my EXACT statement:

I did NOT use the word democrat.  I called the southern elitists LIBERAL.

And what party did they belong to?

I don’t know, I never thought about it.  However, I do know that they were not Republicans.  The other thing that I know is that you are a LIBERAL LIAR.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rusty Houser Fri Jul 03, 2015 5:58 am

Jammer wrote:I don’t know, I never thought about it.

That says so much. That is something that anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of American history should be able to answer.

Rusty Houser

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jul 03, 2015 6:47 am

Harold Covington wrote:
Jammer wrote:I don’t know, I never thought about it.

That says so much. That is something that anyone with even a rudimentary understanding of American history should be able to answer.

Alright jackoff, here is what I know:

The Republican Party was against slavery and was dominated by abolitionists.
The democrat party was pro-slavery across the board.
The Whig Party was for the status quo, allowing slavery in the southern states but keeping the northern states slave free.
The American Party took no position on slavery but generally favored allowing the continuance in the southern states.

So you rudimentary jackass, tell me what the answer is.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next