Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting

+3
Darth Cheney
Skeptical
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Another Day,  Another Mass Shooting Empty Another Day, Another Mass Shooting

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:37 pm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Another Day,  Another Mass Shooting Empty Re: Another Day, Another Mass Shooting

Post  Skeptical Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:57 pm

Did the shooters yell, "Allah Akbar"??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Another Day,  Another Mass Shooting Empty Re: Another Day, Another Mass Shooting

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Dec 02, 2015 7:59 pm

Skeptical wrote:

One of the suspects was a woman,  so I highly doubt it.  You never know though.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Dec 02, 2015 8:03 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Yep,,,Muzzies!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Dec 02, 2015 9:28 pm

Why isn't this a terrorist attack cub reporter Jimmy?

Daily Beast is identifying one of the shooters as Sayed Farook. 

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/02/police-id-suspect-in-san-bernardino-massacre-as-syed-farook.html
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:10 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/12/02/police-id-suspect-in-san-bernardino-massacre-as-syed-farook.html
Did you read the article?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:25 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I did and as in Colorado the San Bernardino police haven't established a motive as of yet. However the lack of motive didn't stop a certain fcukstik on this forum in describing the Colorado shooting as a terrorist attack. Iguess it wasn't close enough to a Planned Parenthood.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I did and as in Colorado the San Bernardino police haven't established a motive as of yet. However the lack of motive didn't stop a certain fcukstik on this forum in describing the Colorado shooting as a terrorist attack. Iguess it wasn't close enough to a Planned Parenthood.
Please.... For anyone not suffering from a severe case of denial, motive was painfully obvious from the very first report out of Colorado.  The first bit of information pertaining to possible motive I saw in California, and posted, was far from terrorism.  That's not to say that won't change.

Last edited by Dr. Jones on Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:

Check your chain email feed. I'm sure someone heard that from their bunker.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:47 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Please.... For anyone not suffering from a severe case of denial, motive was painfully obvious from the very first report out of Colorado.  The first bit of information pertaining to possible motive I saw in California, and posted, was far from terrorism.  That's not to say that won't change.
Please... don't insult the world or continue embarrassing yourself with your demonstrations of the lack of intelligence. Nothing was obvious from any report out of Colorado that there was any motive. Hell the authorities are still not ascribing any, any motive to the shooting even after 3 days.

As for California, the FBI is explicitly not ruling out terrorism as a motive. Seriously, each and every day I'm amazed you can find your Johnson to avoid wetting yourself.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:55 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Please... don't insult the world or continue embarrassing yourself with your demonstrations of the lack of intelligence. Nothing was obvious from any report out of Colorado that there was any motive. Hell the authorities are still not ascribing any, any motive to the shooting even after 3 days.

You just go right ahead and keep drinking your Kool-aid on this one.  I hear taking in the aroma by drinking it from snifter makes you even more of a pompous ass.  Might be worth looking into. 

As for California, the FBI is explicitly not ruling out terrorism as a motive. Seriously, each and every day I'm amazed you can find your Johnson to avoid wetting yourself.

Neither am I.  What's your point?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:08 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

You just go right ahead and keep drinking your Kool-aid on this one.  I hear taking in the aroma by drinking it from snifter makes you even more of a pompous ass.  Might be worth looking into. 

Neither am I.  What's your point?

Look into what muttonhead? I've must have have really gotten inside your empty head to make you so bothered by the fact that I enjoy an alcoholic beverage that is drunk from a snifter, Go pound down your tasteless shiste beer that I wouldn't make a dog drink.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Dec 02, 2015 11:46 pm

Devout muslim, 20 yo male. Accomplice appears to have been his wife. Jihadi chat rooms all celebrating attack. CAIR in full blown spin. Obvious planning and training in the attack. Nah couldn't be terrorism. Just another "mass shooting". Move on. /s
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Dec 03, 2015 12:06 am

Joint Terrorism Task Force has now entered the San Bernardino shooting investigation. Meanwhile, The Bat Sheet Krazy Hillbilly Task Force has yet to enter the Colorado shooting investigation.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Dec 03, 2015 1:54 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Devout muslim, 20 yo male. Accomplice appears to have been his wife. Jihadi chat rooms all celebrating attack. CAIR in full blown spin. Obvious planning and training in the attack. Nah couldn't be terrorism. Just another "mass shooting". Move on. /s

Here's an interesting factoid:  All terrorist attacks are mass shootings, but not all mass shootings are terrorist attacks.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Dec 03, 2015 2:13 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:Joint Terrorism Task Force has now entered the San Bernardino shooting investigation. Meanwhile, The Bat Sheet Krazy Hillbilly Task Force has yet to enter the Colorado shooting investigation.

Crickers even Faux News isn't calling the ball yet,  but you are more than welcome to go ahead and do so.  Who am I to judge? I went out on a limb early as well, and I'm pretty confident in my early assessment.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2-suspects-killed-shootout-san-bernardino-massacre-14-killed/

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:51 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:Joint Terrorism Task Force has now entered the San Bernardino shooting investigation. Meanwhile, The Bat Sheet Krazy Hillbilly Task Force has yet to enter the Colorado shooting investigation.

Crickers even Faux News isn't calling the ball yet,  but you are more than welcome to go ahead and do so.  Who am I to judge? I went out on a limb early as well, and I'm pretty confident in my early assessment.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/12/03/2-suspects-killed-shootout-san-bernardino-massacre-14-killed/

Facts

1. Devout moslims

2. Mass murderers

nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:16 am

How much time will pass until the MT suit HMWAIC will be along to classify this as work place violence as to not offend the peaceful Muslims and/or proclaim climate change as the cause?
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:19 am

Fact:  It was a terrorist attack. 

No reason not to be the first to get that on the record....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:29 am

Shooters wore GoPro™ cameras. For what? To upload the attack to Youtube so they could share with the world their deeds? Sounds less and less like spontaneous workplace violence.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2015/12/police-san-bernardino-killers-were-wearing-gopro-cameras-during-massacre/
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:36 am

On the topic of domestic terrorism, why does the GOP insist on blocking legislation that would keep suspected terrorists from getting guns?  

Why is NRA ok with guns for terrorists?  
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/opinions/wheeler-nra-guns-terrorists/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:04 am

Of course, blame the NRA !! Rolling Eyes
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:21 am

Skeptical wrote:
Of course, blame the NRA !!  Rolling Eyes
What a wonderful explanation. 
Another Day,  Another Mass Shooting 1250919165

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:48 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Of course, blame the NRA !!  Rolling Eyes
What a wonderful explanation. 
Another Day,  Another Mass Shooting 1250919165

You thought of it first so I can't take any credit.

by Dr. Jones on Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:36 am

On the topic of domestic terrorism, why does the GOP insist on blocking legislation that would keep suspected terrorists from getting guns?  

Why is NRA ok with guns for terrorists?  
http://www.cnn.com/2015/12/02/opinions/wheeler-nra-guns-terrorists/index.html

BTW, you do realize it is JUST AN OPINION ARTICLE, don't you?

Last edited by Skeptical on Thu Dec 03, 2015 3:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Thu Dec 03, 2015 9:56 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Fact:  It was a terrorist attack. 

No reason not to be the first to get that on the record....

affraid
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next