Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Day, Another Mass Shooting

+3
Darth Cheney
Skeptical
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Another Day,  Another Mass Shooting - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Mass Shooting

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:11 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Dr. Jones wrote: One BIL looked at me and said "Isn't that a bunch of blacks?".

For the record, what is the racial slur in the question by your BIL and is it demeaning/derogatory?
You're a buffoon.

He refused to watch it because it was a bunch of blacks.

Strange that you make that claim now but it wasn't part of your previous remarks.
Over Thanksgiving I was sitting around with my BiL's talking about TV shows.  I mentioned that I like watching "Empire".  One BIL looked at me and said "Isn't that a bunch of blacks?".  Everyone within earshot was immediately silent, and he was embarrassed.   He should have been.  He doesn't know a single black person and has no dealings with black people whatsoever.  Bigotry plain and simple.

So considering your defensive ad lib how about an answer to the question?

For the record, what is the racial slur in the question by your BIL and is it demeaning/derogatory?

It would seem to be fairly implied, unless you're a buffoon.

I can see why you, as a racist would consider the question by your BIL, a racist remark.  But I still want you to point the specific racial slur part in your BIL's question.  If it exists in the question ..detail the slur.

Does that mean the next time I ask a young person if they have ever seen the Harlem Globetrotters and they reply, "isn't that a bunch of black basketball players" that should be taken as a racial slur?

You just go ahead and keep your head stuck in the sand.  The sad thing is that you're head isn't even in the sand,  you know full well what's going on.  You choose to supress the truth because it doesn't fit your conservative monologue.  You're making this country a dangerous place. 

The only things "going on" is you claiming your BIL is a racist based on evidence you fail to produce and you making a racial scene when none is present.

Unless you explain what is racist in your BIL's question you are just so much air looking for escape.

Put up or shut up.
Since you're avidly disputing my take on his comments, what's your take on them?  Be specific.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Another Day,  Another Mass Shooting - Page 3 Empty Re: Another Day, Another Mass Shooting

Post  nightlight88 Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:56 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Dr. Jones wrote: One BIL looked at me and said "Isn't that a bunch of blacks?".

You're a buffoon.

He refused to watch it because it was a bunch of blacks.

Strange that you make that claim now but it wasn't part of your previous remarks.
Over Thanksgiving I was sitting around with my BiL's talking about TV shows.  I mentioned that I like watching "Empire".  One BIL looked at me and said "Isn't that a bunch of blacks?".  Everyone within earshot was immediately silent, and he was embarrassed.   He should have been.  He doesn't know a single black person and has no dealings with black people whatsoever.  Bigotry plain and simple.

So considering your defensive ad lib how about an answer to the question?

It would seem to be fairly implied, unless you're a buffoon.

I can see why you, as a racist would consider the question by your BIL, a racist remark.  But I still want you to point the specific racial slur part in your BIL's question.  If it exists in the question ..detail the slur.

Does that mean the next time I ask a young person if they have ever seen the Harlem Globetrotters and they reply, "isn't that a bunch of black basketball players" that should be taken as a racial slur?

You just go ahead and keep your head stuck in the sand.  The sad thing is that you're head isn't even in the sand,  you know full well what's going on.  You choose to supress the truth because it doesn't fit your conservative monologue.  You're making this country a dangerous place. 

The only things "going on" is you claiming your BIL is a racist based on evidence you fail to produce and you making a racial scene when none is present.

Unless you explain what is racist in your BIL's question you are just so much air looking for escape.

Put up or shut up.
Since you're avidly disputing my take on his comments, what's your take on them?  Be specific.

I can give some perspective. I have never heard of the show Empires and know nothing about it. So if the question was asked in my presence I would not think anything of it other than someone asking about the characters of the program. Are there no whites in the program? What a bunch of white hating racists.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:54 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:  Since you're avidly disputing my take on his comments, what's your take on them?  Be specific.

What is your take on his comments... actually it was a question according to your original post.  It sure reads like a question the way you typed it doesn't it, jonsey?

Dr. Jones wrote:
One BIL looked at me and said "Isn't that a bunch of blacks?".

Soooooooooooo,  what is the racial slur in the question by your BIL and  how is it demeaning/derogatory?

Answer that and the forum members may be able to understand your anger.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Dec 04, 2015 1:58 pm

It's official. The FBI just announced that the San Bernardino terrorist attack is being investigated as ... wait for it ... terrorism.   Shocked Shocked
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:It's official. The FBI just announced that the San Bernardino terrorist attack is being investigated as ... wait for it ... terrorism.   Shocked Shocked

Oh shoot, more bad news for Olooser !!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:15 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:  Since you're avidly disputing my take on his comments, what's your take on them?  Be specific.

What is your take on his comments... actually it was a question according to your original post.  It sure reads like a question the way you typed it doesn't it, jonsey?

Dr. Jones wrote:

Soooooooooooo,  what is the racial slur in the question by your BIL and  how is it demeaning/derogatory?

So your not going to explain why you are disagreeing with my assessment?  You certainly weren't there.  I guess maybe you had to be there to see his face wrinkle up when he said it.  You know the look.   The same one you give when someone cockblocks you from fukcing your cousin.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:21 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Dr. Jones wrote:

So your not going to explain why you are disagreeing with my assessment?  You certainly weren't there.  I guess maybe you had to be there to see his face wrinkle up when he said it.  You know the look.   The same one you give when someone cockblocks you from fukcing your cousin.

What have I mised of your in depth assessment other than your original comment about this was

I am getting a laugh at your constant invention of ad-libs and additions to the story to transfer your hatred and racist attitude to your BIL and others!!

WHOO HOO !!

Last edited by Skeptical on Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Fri Dec 04, 2015 2:36 pm

Jonsey, as young as you are I doubt seriously you have ever been around too many of those of different races for any length of time.

You were born when relations among the races were making good progress so I also doubt you have any idea what racial divide is and can look like.

Since the MT suit HMWAIC and his sheep have driven wedges between the races destroying the progress and throwing the racial tension backwards to what it was in the late 50's and early 60's you do have a glimpse of where it was long before you made appearance on this earth.

I think I can honestly say I have worked with, worked for, and managed/supervised more of the various races than you in your short lifetime and as such have just a bit different insight  and understanding than what the party agenda is feeding you.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Dec 04, 2015 11:20 pm

Reports coming in that the two "mean looking" rifles used in terrorist attack were straw man purchase.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:29 am

The same one you give when someone cockblocks you from fukcing your cousin.[/quote]

Wow, talk about going into the toilet.

And here I thought you lefties were all about 'taking the high road' and 'not being like our enemies'.

LOL

So much for that.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3