Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

+6
BladeRunner
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
Just Braying It
10 posters

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next

Go down

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 19 Empty Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 1:26 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
The lying sack of dogshit Jackoff Jones wrote:
I'm glad to see that you have put your full faith and confidence behind your chosen hero. Let there be no mistake that you are behind Trump 110%, you speak for him and he speaks for you. On Jan 20 let the games begin. Congressional Democrats won't even need some silly pact to obstruct the PGiC*. He will do just fine on his own.

You will note that I never mentioned Trump.  It is another example of repressive liberals try to hijack the narrative.  When your only story is a LIE, they have to try every trick in the book.  However, Jackoff Jones does offer a clear view of how a repressive communist useful idiot sees our government versus the view of a conservative American.  He sees our government being controlled by a SINGLE REPRESSIVE TYRANNT who dictates our every action.  While conservative Americans view our government as a government of the People, by the People and for the People where our elected REPRESENTATIVES make the laws.

So in a month our NEW Republican controlled Senate and House of Representatives will have the chance to reverse the damage done by the communist tyrant Obama.  They will also have the backing of a new president who seems to be in line with most conservative principles.

As for giving Trump my full faith and confidence, that is something I reserve for GOD.  It is difficult to have full faith and confidence in any human being as they are not perfect.  I do however completely support any person who follows conservative principles as I know they are the only solution to the problems that face tour country.

Soooo for the record, what do you think of your chosen leader? I assume you voted for him? What do you think are his strongest and weakest traits? What have Congressional Republicans proposed that's got you so giddy?

FOR THE RECORD, I think you are not only an EVIL CRETIN but also a SLIMY ASSHOLE.   Even the other 2 repressive holdouts (Butthole and Sleazy Slut) on this forum have finally deserted you because you are so disgusting.  NOBODY LIKES YOU, NOT EVEN OTHER REPRESSIVE LIBERALS.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 19 Empty Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:26 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
I'm glad to see that you have put your full faith and confidence behind your chosen hero. Let there be no mistake that you are behind Trump 110%, you speak for him and he speaks for you. On Jan 20 let the games begin. Congressional Democrats won't even need some silly pact to obstruct the PGiC*. He will do just fine on his own.

You will note that I never mentioned Trump.  It is another example of repressive liberals try to hijack the narrative.  When your only story is a LIE, they have to try every trick in the book.  However, Jackoff Jones does offer a clear view of how a repressive communist useful idiot sees our government versus the view of a conservative American.  He sees our government being controlled by a SINGLE REPRESSIVE TYRANNT who dictates our every action.  While conservative Americans view our government as a government of the People, by the People and for the People where our elected REPRESENTATIVES make the laws.

So in a month our NEW Republican controlled Senate and House of Representatives will have the chance to reverse the damage done by the communist tyrant Obama.  They will also have the backing of a new president who seems to be in line with most conservative principles.

As for giving Trump my full faith and confidence, that is something I reserve for GOD.  It is difficult to have full faith and confidence in any human being as they are not perfect.  I do however completely support any person who follows conservative principles as I know they are the only solution to the problems that face tour country.

Soooo for the record, what do you think of your chosen leader? I assume you voted for him? What do you think are his strongest and weakest traits? What have Congressional Republicans proposed that's got you so giddy?

FOR THE RECORD, I think you are not only an EVIL CRETIN but also a SLIMY ASSHOLE.   Even the other 2 repressive holdouts (Butthole and Sleazy Slut) on this forum have finally deserted you because you are so disgusting.  NOBODY LIKES YOU, NOT EVEN OTHER REPRESSIVE LIBERALS.

False (like most of the other blather which you splat on our forum).  No one has deserted anyone.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:35 pm

Jammer wrote:

This, but wait ... I thought you said that this is the case and that this is not possible.

You are sooooooo confused.  You don't know which way to point your pecker when pissing do ya' ?

Last edited by Shortie's Ex on Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:39 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

False (like most of the other blather which you splat on our forum).  No one has deserted anyone.

Oh sweatheart my little snake, you were lurking in the weeds weren't you.   You come running every time that I call.  Better be careful. people are going to start thinking that you kind of like me.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:41 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

This, but wait ... I thought you said that this is the case and that this is not possible.

You are sooooooo confused.  You don't know which way to point your pecker when pissing do ya' ?

That was one of your more incoherent rants yet.  You aren't having problems with dementia are you sweatheart.  You seem more clueless than normal.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:47 pm

Jammer wrote:

And while you are trying to find coherent thought, care to expound on how this will be different from the immediate former Republican-controlled Senate and US House of Representatives ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 19, 2016 2:55 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

That was one of your more incoherent rants yet.  You aren't having problems with dementia are you sweatheart.  You seem more clueless than normal.

You don't remember typing any of this do you hun ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:01 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

And while you are trying to find coherent thought, care to expound on how this will be different from the immediate former Republican-controlled Senate and US House of Representatives ?

No threat of VETO.  Plus they will be embolden by the resounding rebuke given to repressive liberals on November 8th.  It is going to be a GREAT year.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:02 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Oh sweatie, yes I do.  It seems like it was just yesterday.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:09 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:

Oh sweatie, yes I do.  It seems like it was just yesterday.

ahemmm It was today. Just sayin' (and reminding you of your dementia) LOL lol!
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:11 pm

Jammer wrote:

What would you consider to be the five most "tyrannical" things Obama has done?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:16 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

No threat of VETO.  Plus they will be embolden by the resounding rebuke given to repressive liberals on November 8th.  It is going to be a GREAT year.

Oh Mitch McConnell is most certainly emboldened, but not by any sort of rebuke ... his wife will be included in Trump's cabinet.  Kinda' cozy innit ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:26 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Oh Mitch McConnell is most certainly emboldened, but not by any sort of rebuke ... his wife will be included in Trump's cabinet.  Kinda' cozy innit ?

Be careful you don't confuse a hard on with emboldened.  Even an old man like McConnell can surprise you.   Up till now, that is about all he has been good for.  However, I HOPE he will be much more emboldened in 2017.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:33 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Forget it asshole.  There have been so many that it would be impossible to list a top 5.  Right out of the blocks your tyrant circumvented bankruptcy laws and stole the rightful property of GM bondholders and GAVE the money to his cronies in the union.  

Only a dumb asshole like you would not have seen any of this over the last 8 years.  Go pound sand you puke head.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/01/26/obamas-chief-of-staff-admits-they-want-tyranny/
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:48 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Here are some inconvenient truths:

Senate:                                Prior to 2016 election:  Repub =  54 seats.  After 2016 election:   52 seats.
US House of Representatives:  Prior to 2016 election:  Repub = 247 seats.  After 2016 election: 241 seats.

Decreasing influence in each chamber.  Certainly not a rebuke.  Of anything.

The voting public left a closer gap than previous in order to make it easier to clear the table in the election of 2018.  I see that the Republican party has 2 years to show everyone what can be done.  Absent progress, and progress in line with the expectations of the voting public, the voters will completely remove this advantage.  In a heartbeat.

And what will McConnell and Ryan pass through their respective chambers that Trump would be inclined to veto ?  I think the next two years are shaping up to be a prime time to get some sensible progressive policies through the House and Senate to Trump's desk.  I see Trump, McConnell and Ryan as well-aligned from the standpoint of political ideology, but not in the same way in which you think. Look at the cabinet picks!
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:52 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Be careful you don't confuse a hard on with emboldened.  Even an old man like McConnell can surprise you.   Up till now, that is about all he has been good for.  However, I HOPE he will be much more emboldened in 2017.

A hard on ? We are engaged in deep political dialogue and you invoke a 'hard on' ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 3:59 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

A hard on ?  We are engaged in deep political dialogue and you invoke a 'hard on' ?

Oh sweatheart, I bet you are thinking deep.  But it probably has nothing to do with political dialogue.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:01 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Here are some inconvenient truths:

Senate:                                Prior to 2016 election:  Repub =  54 seats.  After 2016 election:   52 seats.
US House of Representatives:  Prior to 2016 election:  Repub = 247 seats.  After 2016 election: 241 seats.

Decreasing influence in each chamber.  Certainly not a rebuke.  Of anything.

The voting public left a closer gap than previous in order to make it easier to clear the table in the election of 2018.  I see that the Republican party has 2 years to show everyone what can be done.  Absent progress, and progress in line with the expectations of the voting public, the voters will completely remove this advantage.  In a heartbeat.

And what will McConnell and Ryan pass through their respective chambers that Trump would be inclined to veto ?  I think the next two years are shaping up to be a prime time to get some sensible progressive policies through the House and Senate to Trump's desk.  I see Trump, McConnell and Ryan as well-aligned from the standpoint of political ideology, but not in the same way in which you think.  Look at the cabinet picks!

Control of every branch of the government is most certainly a rebuke of repressive liberals.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Dec 19, 2016 4:11 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

A hard on ?  We are engaged in deep political dialogue and you invoke a 'hard on' ?

Oh sweatheart, I bet you are thinking deep.  But it probably has nothing to do with political dialogue.

Hard on and deep are two things that have probably never been associated you, are they?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Forget it asshole.  There have been so many that it would be impossible to list a top 5.  Right out of the blocks your tyrant circumvented bankruptcy laws and stole the rightful property of GM bondholders and GAVE the money to his cronies in the union.  

Only a dumb asshole like you would not have seen any of this over the last 8 years.  Go pound sand you puke head.

http://thefederalist.com/2016/01/26/obamas-chief-of-staff-admits-they-want-tyranny/

That's too bad it sucks to see people who talk so much say so little....

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:09 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

That's too bad it sucks to see people who talk so much say so little....

Well at least you recognize why nobody on this forum has any desire to communicate with you.  Why don't you go do one of your sows you swine fornicator?

Last edited by Jammer on Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:22 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Here you go asshole.  Suck on this for awhile you piece of dogshit.

And FOR THE RECORD, NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE VIDEO.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:31 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Here you go asshole.  Suck on this for awhile you piece of dogshit.

And FOR THE RECORD, NOBODY WANTS TO HEAR WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE VIDEO.

I imagine why Dr Mengele comes here is because his hubby is tired of being sodomized and/or he thinks we care about hiim.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Dec 19, 2016 8:51 pm

Let's face it, he can probably only have sex with his 500 pound sow for so long before he needs a break.  And since there is probably not a lot of people lining up to talk to a swine fornicator, he automatically comes on here to see if he can find somebody stupid enough to communicate with him.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:23 am

Number 70 in a series of one million on    
Liberal sinners and the sins they commit  

Many of our friends and neighbors probably think that the recent election of Trump as our President will end all of the liberal craziness in our country.  However, they could not be more wrong.

These far left wing nuts are ubiquitous in our educational system.  They are like a cancer that will continue to attack us until our country is dead.  The following link describes how a good and honest scientist in one of our major universities was forced out of her job because she would not allow her work to be influenced by progressive socialist ideology.

http://reason.com/blog/2017/01/04/georgia-tech-climatologist-judith-curry

We need to warn our friends and neighbors about the evil that lurks throughout our educational system.  We must eradicate these progressive liberal communists from the system before they drive the few remaining honest and good teachers we have left.   Fifty years ago these communist wing nuts were in the minority, today they control the system. THEY MUST BE ELIMINATED FROM OUR EDUCATIONAL SYSTEM IF AMERICA IS TO SURVIVE.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 41 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 30 ... 41  Next