Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

+6
BladeRunner
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
Just Braying It
10 posters

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next

Go down

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 4 Empty Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 04, 2016 12:29 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Does this piece of fiction explain how Ayres and his supposed army of 100 radical, natural born killers who were grown men and women, supposedly carried out dozens of elaborately planned bombings, over seven years, couldn't hit one single intended target using heavy explosives?!?

They were an effete group of wannabe revolutionaries who had rejected their privileged upbringing to attempt a revolution. Of course, all they could produce was a bunch of political manifestos consisting of gibberish.  While they claimed solidarity with the Black Power movement, the Blacks wanted nothing to do with them. For a bunch of so called revolutionaries they were naive and dilettantish in their philosophy and agenda. In short, they were fcukups who didn't have a clue to what they were doing. The Vietnam War ended not because of what the Weathermen did, but in spite of them as it became too politically untenable.

Awwww Gomerr, Rolling Eyes does continuity mean absolutely nothing to you???  You seemed pretty scared of them a few posts ago.  Suspect

I lived during those times. I remember the SDS and the Weathermen. They were violent Communist terrorists not only intent on ending the war in Vietnam, but in overthrowing the US government and instituting a Communist government.

There you go using polysyllabic words again as your amoeba like brain reads too much into my posts. I'm not sure how you see "fear" in my statement. Were they Marxists? Yes. Were they violent? Yes. Did they believe in the overthrow of the government? Yes. But with anyone playing with dynamite they certainly were able to cause an air of apprehension. Fortuitously they didn't kill anyone but not for the lack of trying. As Professor Harvey Klehr of Emory University said, ''The only reason they were not guilty of mass murder is mere incompetence. I don't know what sort of defense that is.''

Aside from three of them blowing themselves up,  which particular gaffes stand out to you as being times they should have been able to close the deal,  but their ineptitude got in the way?

The fire bombing of NY Judge Murtagh's home where the Weathermen only managed to destroy a car and a snowman. The University of Washington ROTC building bombing where a bomb didn't detonate due to mistakes made in the wiring. The failed bombing of the San Francisco Hall of Justice because the bomb didn't detonate. The failed fire bombing of the First National City Bank of NY resulting in the arrest of 6 Weathermen as they were readying the bombs. Just to name a few.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2008/05/05/alleged-victim-weather-underground-attack-speaks.html

Who says Bill Ayres had anything to do with this?

Oh please. While Ayers may not have been directly involved in this particular bombing, he did help set up the bomb factory in Greenwich Village which killed his then "girlfriend" Diana Oughton in a premature detonation a month after the firebombing of the judge's home. Bernadine Dorhn took credit for the bombing of the Murtagh house and by 1970 she was Ayer's new girlfriend and on the run with him. They represented the top of the leadership of the Weathermen.
I know a farmer who owns a semi-automatic .243.  A beautiful gun, I've held it in my hands many times.  When the water came up in his land, and people started fishing there, he went out on more than one occasion and rattled off entire cartridges of shells at fisherman in their boats over his land.  I was never there, but according to the boaters the bullets would hit the water all around them but never hit the boat.  He had no intention of killing anyone.  He just wanted to rattle a few cages.

This was a guy standing up for his rights as a property owner.  The state says that all water is owned by the state, regardless of the fact that it is on your land.  Would you call him a murder that was simply too inept to get the job done?

Cartridges of shells? Suspect WTF? How about magazines (or even the often misused term "clip") of bullets. Even if the the stupid azzhole didn't intend to harm anybody, he should have been at least charged with assault with a deadly weapon.

Ever heard of aiding and abetting? Or being an accessory to a crime? How about incitement? Complicity? In murder those charges often carry the same punishment as those who committed the crime. Make no doubt, Ayers was at least guilty of incitement and complicity if not aiding and betting. Better go re-read your copy of "Understanding the Law for Fcukstiks"
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 4 Empty Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 04, 2016 1:19 pm

If anybody had even a shred of doubt that Jackoff Jones was a total moron, his dumbass comment:

A beautiful gun, I've held it in my hands many times.  When the water came up in his land, and people started fishing there, he went out on more than one occasion and rattled off entire cartridges of shells at fisherman in their boats over his land.  I was never there, but according to the boaters the bullets would hit the water all around them but never hit the boat.

Should be able to clear up any confusion.   The man is dumber than a rock.  However, that doesn’t keep him from running off at the mouth on every subject under the sun trying to sound like an expert with his “copy and paste” comments that he finds on liberal websites.

It doesn’t make any difference whether he is talking about guns or finance, the man is totally clueless.   Whenever he deviates from his “copy and paste” comments, it is obvious that he doesn’t know what he is talking about.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:55 pm

You know,  it's really not my fault that the English language is meaningless to gun enthusiasts.  It's not my fault that they call what what is by definition a cartridge, a "clip" which has absolutely nothing to do with the function of the object.  Also not my fault that they call what houses the bullet, powder, and ignition mechanism in a hard protective "shell" a cartridge, which also has absolutely nothing to do with it's function.  I'm sure you guys all have fun with your silly little jargon, but the rest of us quite frankly don't give a shiit.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:26 pm

It is what happens when a lying sack of dogshit liberal pretends that he knows what he is talking about.  They copy and paste things they find on their liberal websites hoping the world thinks they are smart.  They probably fool a few people with that, but when they go off script their stupidity shows for everyone to see.  

Not knowing what a cartridge is when talking about guns is as bad as the dumbass the other day trying to tell us that you run a business based on markups.  Oh wait a minute; those dumbasses are the same dumbass.

Anybody who believes a SINGLE WORD a progressive liberals say is not very bright either.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:35 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:You know,  it's really not my fault that the English language is meaningless to gun enthusiasts.  It's not my fault that they call what what is by definition a cartridge, a "clip" which has absolutely nothing to do with the function of the object.  Also not my fault that they call what houses the bullet, powder, and ignition mechanism in a hard protective "shell" a cartridge, which also has absolutely nothing to do with it's function.  I'm sure you guys all have fun with your silly little jargon, but the rest of us quite frankly don't give a shiit.

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 4 Tantru10

Feel Better ???????????
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:36 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:You know,  it's really not my fault that the English language is meaningless to gun enthusiasts.  It's not my fault that they call what what is by definition a cartridge, a "clip" which has absolutely nothing to do with the function of the object.  Also not my fault that they call what houses the bullet, powder, and ignition mechanism in a hard protective "shell" a cartridge, which also has absolutely nothing to do with it's function.  I'm sure you guys all have fun with your silly little jargon, but the rest of us quite frankly don't give a shiit.

Feel Better ???????????
About what?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:04 pm

It's called a parlance. From Merriam-Webster:

:language used by a particular group of people

A magazine is simply a supply chamber. Some cameras use magazines as well as firearms. From Merriam-Webster:

:  a supply chamber: as
a :  a holder in or on a gun for cartridges to be fed into the gun chamber
b :  a lightproof chamber for films or plates on a camera or for film on a motion-picture projector

The difference between a clip and a magazine in firearms.

The defining difference between clips and magazines is the presence of a feed mechanism in a magazine, typically a spring-loaded follower, which a clip lacks

Here's a clip being loaded into the magazine of a M1 rifle:

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 4 M1clip10

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clip_(firearms)

Now are there any questions you might have concerning the bang switch on rifles or handguns?
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

Feel Better ???????????
About what?

Your "I am a victim" tantrum !!

AKA, your inability to intelligently transmit coherent thoughts via words is the fault of others. drunken  drunken
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:00 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

It's called a parlance. From Merriam-Webster:

:language used by a particular group of people

A magazine is simply a supply chamber. Some cameras use magazines as well as firearms. From Merriam-Webster:

b :  a lightproof chamber for films or plates on a camera or for film on a motion-picture projector

The defining difference between clips and magazines is the presence of a feed mechanism in a magazine, typically a spring-loaded follower, which a clip lacks

Now are there any questions you might have concerning the bang switch on rifles or handguns?

Are you kidding me???  That dumbass liberal is still trying to figure out where to put the key in his keyboard so he can start his computer on.    We can only hope he is not afraid of that damn mouse sitting on his desk.  It could have been worse though, it could have been a rat.

But once again I ask, why do we waste our time with these dumbass liberals?  They are lying sacks of shite who don't have a clue.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 6:49 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Still doesn't explain why what is very clearly a cartridge, according to the definition of a cartridge, would be called a clip, which by definition has nothing to do with it's intended purpose.  Not to mention the issues with how the term cartridge is misused by sister fukcing, gun toting rednecks.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:24 pm

Behold the rants of a delusional progressive liberal who has never ever fired a gun in his life but is trying to play the part of a firearms expert based upon his Google searches.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:34 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Still doesn't explain why what is very clearly a cartridge, according to the definition of a cartridge, would be called a clip, which by definition has nothing to do with it's intended purpose.  Not to mention the issues with how the term cartridge is misused by sister fukcing, gun toting rednecks.

But that's where your incurious mind fails you ... again. The etymology of the word "cartridge" comes from the French word "cartage" (1570s) a corruption of the word "cartouche" meaning "a full charge for a pistol". These "cartage"were originally wrapped in paper and the Italians called them "cartoccio" or "roll of paper" (16th century) derived from the Latin word "carta" or "paper". You see the original cartridges were rolls of paper containing gunpowder for a firearm with the bullet or slug loaded separately.  Think of someone loading a black powder musket in a movie. They are usually seen tearing the paper cartridge with their teeth before pouring it into the barrel. The English language has been using cartridge since the 1620s. It wasn't until the 20th century that other small containers and their contents were described as cartridges.  Class over  study
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 04, 2016 8:00 pm

Here you go you dumbass piece of liberal dogshit:

CARTRIDGE – A single, complete round of ammunition which includes the case, primer, powder, and bullet

http://concealednation.org/2015/05/gun-glossary-every-term-you-could-possibly-need-in-one-spot/

Now you can go play on a liberal website and be the resident firearms expert.  Please note that the terminology contained in that link does not apply to either water guns or nail guns.  Both of which you are probably not capable of handling without adult supervision.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:18 pm

This sure has been a fun game of "Who Gives a Fuuck?", but it's time to move on to conversation that has relevance.  It's been fun.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:31 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:This sure has been a fun game of "Who Gives a Fuuck?", but it's time to move on to conversation that has relevance.  It's been fun.

You're the one who wandered into the weed patch. Back to azzhole Ayers who you find so interesting.

Ever heard of aiding and abetting? Or being an accessory to a crime? How about incitement? Complicity? In murder those charges often carry the same punishment as those who committed the crime. Make no doubt, Ayers was at least guilty of incitement and complicity if not aiding and betting. Better go re-read your copy of "Understanding the Law for Fcukstiks"

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:49 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:This sure has been a fun game of "Who Gives a Fuuck?", but it's time to move on to conversation that has relevance.  It's been fun.

You're the one who wandered into the weed patch. Back to azzhole Ayers who you find so interesting.

This wasn't my weed patch.  I was telling a story about a man who shot full cartridges of shells at fisherman on multiple occasions.  This was a a typical distraction.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Is it illegal to detonate a bomb?  Can he be tied to any bombs?   If so,  why wasn't he charged?  Maybe he could be guilty of incitement?  Could Donald Trump be as well?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:14 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

This wasn't my weed patch.  I was telling a story about a man who shot full cartridges of shells at fisherman on multiple occasions.  This was a a typical distraction.  Nothing more, nothing less.

Is it illegal to detonate a bomb?  Can he be tied to any bombs?   If so,  why wasn't he charged?  Maybe he could be guilty of incitement?  Could Donald Trump be as well?

Donald Trump denoted a bomb??

When?

Where??

Please provide the link to the news story.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:18 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

When?

Where??

You're a buffoon.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:27 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

When?

Where??

You're a buffoon.

What did you not understand??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:31 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

When?

Where??

You're a buffoon.

Show me where I claimed Trump detonated a bomb. 

You're still a buffoon.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:39 pm

Certainly not the dumb jackass liberal who has been shown to be a total moron.  Go pound sand you sack of shite.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:10 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

When?

Where??

You're a buffoon.

Show me where I claimed Trump detonated a bomb. 

You're still a buffoon.

I reckon I should have asked what was the purpose of including Trump in your comment instead of asking if Trump detonated a bomb.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jan 05, 2016 9:34 am

Number 14 in a series of one million on    
Liberal sinners and the sins they commit  

Have you ever used Google for something and noticed how they give preferential treatment to the progressive liberal side of the issue.  When you hit search, all of the favorable articles that support the evil liberal agenda OFTEN (not always) seem to come up at the top of page 1.  If you want to find the information that supports the conservative viewpoint, you have to scroll down a long ways.

Well you might want to warn your friends and relatives that this phenomenon might really get exaggerated when it comes to the subject of solar power.  Google has recently invested a billion dollars in solar power companies and has committed to raising that amount to $2.5 billion.  

https://www.google.com/green/energy/

They are also launching a service where unsuspecting Google users will get a slanted view on just how good of an economic decision it would be to put some solar panels on their roof.  I hope you don’t have any relatives who work in the coal industry as this might be the final nail in their coffin.

http://www.wired.com/2015/08/much-can-save-solar-panels-just-ask-google/

Google is just the new progressive liberal biased media that we have all lived with for decades.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:18 am

Number 15 in a series of one million on    

There is nothing in America’s founding principles and documents that supports where progressive liberals are trying to take our country in the future. In fact, just the opposite is true. Our Founders had a vision for America that runs completely counter to the vision of today’s progressive liberals in all respects.   That is why progressives are constantly trying to distort, misinform, misrepresent and outright lie about our history.  It is part of their strategy to fundamentally transform America.

One of things they like to focus on is things that divide our country.  Their divisive tactics are always heavy on racism.  They love to point the Founding Fathers out as racists and claim that this racism is embedded in our Constitution.  However, like everything a liberal says, that is simply a lie.  They also try to paint their socialist democrat party as the good guys, tying pretty balloons on it to conceal the evilness inside.  Don’t believe these lying assholes.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Jan 06, 2016 6:36 pm

Number 16 in a series of one million on    

Do you have any friends or relatives who are ranchers?  I wonder if they know that Obama and ALL the progressive liberals want to put them out of business just like he is doing with the coal industry?  Progressive liberals want to end a way of life for thousands of good Americans.

http://www.capitalpress.com/Oregon/20151030/hundreds-pack-gym-to-oppose-malheur-county-monument-proposal

Progressive liberals are evil people.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 41 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 41  Next