Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

+6
BladeRunner
nightlight88
Gomezz Adddams
Dr. Evil
Skeptical
Just Braying It
10 posters

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next

Go down

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 35 Empty Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:08 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
   Number 121 in a series of one million on    
Liberal sinners and the sins they commit  

All conservatives may want to share the following video with our friends and neighbors today to help remind them what we owe our veterans.

https://www.hillsdale.edu/veterans-day/

I also plan to remind them that dipshit Bowe Bergdahl took this same oath, but chose to disobey it and dishonor all veterans while putting some in grave danger.  Also, the next time they see or hear of NFL players taking a knee during the National Anthem they should realize just how despicable their behavior is.

God Bless our country and the Military that honorably protects us.  

As long as you're on the topic of oaths, and people who didn't hold up their end of the bargain, what do you have to say about the members of the Air Force who didn't file the proper paperwork to keep guns out of the hands of the Texas shooter, which resulted in the deaths of 25 innocent people? How would you compare the mistakes made by them to what Bergdahl did?

I didn’t realize that the Air Force clerical personnel had taken an oath to file the paperwork on issues like this correctly every time.  Please provide a link to that oath, or this was just another one of your incredibly stupid left wing extremist rants that is baseless.

As for the error itself, it really is inexcusable.  However, it is very explainable.  The day Obama took office he began gutting our military of PATRIOTIC AMERICANS who were qualified to do their jobs regardless of what they were.  He replaced these fine people with scumbag homosexuals and transgender cretins that are not capable of wiping their ass or know how to properly take a piss.  So, this comes as no huge surprise.

Unfortunately, it will take President Trump years to undo the harm that Obama caused to our military in his disastrous 8 years in office during which he did everything humanly possible to destroy our country.

The buck stops with the US Air Force on this. No matter how you try to spin it.

Boxed into a corner with no supporting evidence to back up his communist rants once again.  This must be getting painful for you Jackoff.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 35 Empty Re: What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should:

Post  Jammer Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:17 pm

Chronology of the decline of the US Military.

2007 – Senator Barack Obama, campaigning for the presidency, pledges that if elected he will repeal the "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell" policy within 100 days of taking office and allow gay men and women to serve openly in the military.

January 27, 2010 – President Obama announces during his State of the Union address that "this year, I will work with Congress and our military to finally repeal the law that denies gay Americans the right to serve the country they love because of who they are."

March 25, 2010 – The Pentagon announces modified guidelines for the enforcement of "Don’t Ask, Don’t Tell" – providing greater protection from hearsay evidence and accusations based on hidden agendas. Parties providing information about alleged gay service personnel must do so under oath and will be subject to "special scrutiny" to determine their motives.

September 9, 2010 – U.S. District Judge Virginia Phillips rules that the "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" policy is unconstitutional because it violates the First and Fifth Amendment rights of homosexuals.

October 12, 2010 – Judge Phillips issues an injunction to stop enforcement of the ban on gays serving openly. The Obama adminstration requests Judge Phillips to stay her ruling, saying it "threatens to disrupt ongoing military operations" during wartime.
November 30, 2010 – The Department of Defense releases a report concluding that the repeal of the ban on gays in the armed forces would have a minimal negative impact on the military's effectiveness.

December 15, 2010 – The House of Representatives votes to repeal "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" by passing bill H.R. 2965.

December 18, 2010 – The Senate votes to repeal "Don't Ask, Don't Tell" by passing bill S. 4023.

December 22, 2010 – President Barack Obama signs the repeal into law. The formal repeal will not begin until 60 days after the President, Secretary of State and Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff certify in writing that the military is sufficiently prepared for the change.

June 26, 2013 – U.S. Supreme Court strikes down a portion of the 1996 Defense of Marriage Act (DOMA), which restricted federal employees in same sex marriages — including military families —  from receiving federal benefits

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:41 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

All conservatives may want to share the following video with our friends and neighbors today to help remind them what we owe our veterans.

I also plan to remind them that dipshit Bowe Bergdahl took this same oath, but chose to disobey it and dishonor all veterans while putting some in grave danger.  Also, the next time they see or hear of NFL players taking a knee during the National Anthem they should realize just how despicable their behavior is.

As long as you're on the topic of oaths, and people who didn't hold up their end of the bargain, what do you have to say about the members of the Air Force who didn't file the proper paperwork to keep guns out of the hands of the Texas shooter, which resulted in the deaths of 25 innocent people? How would you compare the mistakes made by them to what Bergdahl did?

I didn’t realize that the Air Force clerical personnel had taken an oath to file the paperwork on issues like this correctly every time.  Please provide a link to that oath, or this was just another one of your incredibly stupid left wing extremist rants that is baseless.

As for the error itself, it really is inexcusable.  However, it is very explainable.  The day Obama took office he began gutting our military of PATRIOTIC AMERICANS who were qualified to do their jobs regardless of what they were.  He replaced these fine people with scumbag homosexuals and transgender cretins that are not capable of wiping their ass or know how to properly take a piss.  So, this comes as no huge surprise.

Unfortunately, it will take President Trump years to undo the harm that Obama caused to our military in his disastrous 8 years in office during which he did everything humanly possible to destroy our country.

Boxed into a corner with no supporting evidence to back up his communist rants once again.  This must be getting painful for you Jackoff.

What more evidence could you possibly need?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Nov 13, 2017 9:18 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Hey asshole, you are the one that said:

As long as you're on the topic of oaths, and people who didn't hold up their end of the bargain, what do you have to say about the members of the Air Force who didn't file the proper paperwork to keep guns out of the hands of the Texas shooter  

To which I responded:

And as usual, you simply are unable to defend or support your stupid idiotic statement.  But that is nothing new, it happens on a regular basis you lying sack of dogshit.

As for the responsibility of the Air Force in this matter, I don’t think there is any doubt that they screwed up.  I would like you to point out where I or anyone else said they didn’t.  But regardless of that, the Air Force was not the root cause of this horrendous crime, it was a mentally deranged liberal just like you.  

But it is interesting to see that you hold the same disdain for our military as does your communist leader Obama.  We are so fortunate that Hillary didn’t win last November as another 4 years of liberal communist bullshit in the White House would have been the end of our military and our country.            

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:02 am

As for the responsibility of the Air Force in this matter, I don’t think there is any doubt that they screwed up.  I would like you to point out where I or anyone else said they didn’t.  But regardless of that, the Air Force was not the root cause of this horrendous crime, it was a mentally deranged liberal just like you.

CORRECT  !

Even if the Air Force would have followed all procedures and reported his court martial conviction as prescribed by law the most positive outcome is it may have prevented Devin Kelley from LEGALLY purchasing a gun or guns

For anybody to claim Kelley's actions in that church was caused by the failure to report his court martial lives in a fantasy world.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:45 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

As long as you're on the topic of oaths, and people who didn't hold up their end of the bargain, what do you have to say about the members of the Air Force who didn't file the proper paperwork to keep guns out of the hands of the Texas shooter  

To which I responded:

And as usual, you simply are unable to defend or support your stupid idiotic statement.  But that is nothing new, it happens on a regular basis you lying sack of dogshit.

But it is interesting to see that you hold the same disdain for our military as does your communist leader Obama.  We are so fortunate that Hillary didn’t win last November as another 4 years of liberal communist bullshit in the White House would have been the end of our military and our country.            

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE

What would possibly give you the idea that he was a liberal?? And where is your proof that it was a civilian working for the AF that dropped the ball?? Also what would give you the silly idea that if it was indeed a civilian that screwed up, that their EM-PLOY-ER isn't directly responsible for making sure things are done right??

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 13, 2017 10:49 am

Skeptical wrote:

CORRECT  !

Even if the Air Force would have followed all procedures and reported his court martial conviction as prescribed by law the most positive outcome is it may have prevented Devin Kelley from LEGALLY purchasing a gun or guns

For anybody to claim Kelley's actions in that church was caused by the failure to report his court martial lives in a fantasy world.

You gotta start somewhere. It works fine in other countries. We can't just continue to stick our heads in the sand while living, breathing children die so you can continue to play with your toys.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Nov 13, 2017 12:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

CORRECT  !

You gotta start somewhere. It works fine in other countries. We can't just continue to stick our heads in the sand while living, breathing children die so you can continue to play with your toys.

Start WHAT somewhere?
WHAT works fine in other countries?  Do other countries report their criminal court actions to the United States NICS?  
Why do you have your head buried in the sand?

Thank you for your concern for my toys, I like my toys, all my toys .... computers, yard and garden tools I use in the yard and garden.  I like my drill press, hand drills, radial saw, power miter saw, belt sanders, band saw and jigsaw for woodworking.  Oh phooey, mustn't forget the well stocked supply of sockets, ratchets, box and open end wrenches, screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, and pliers used for general mechanical tasks!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:37 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

CORRECT  !

Start WHAT somewhere?
WHAT works fine in other countries?  Do other countries report their criminal court actions to the United States NICS?  

Thank you for your concern for my toys, I like my toys, all my toys .... computers, yard and garden tools I use in the yard and garden.  I like my drill press, hand drills, radial saw, power miter saw, belt sanders, band saw and jigsaw for woodworking.   Oh phooey, mustn't forget the well stocked supply of sockets, ratchets, box and open end wrenches, screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, and pliers used for general mechanical tasks!

A couple countries that decided not to put politics ahead of their citizens, and it worked....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/world/gun-control-uk-australia/index.html

It's not just the lack of oversight on the part of the US Air Force. It's an overall lack of oversight that stems from a very powerful gun lobby who has the ability to twist any sort of gun legislation into a gun grab. To the point where merely bringing up this oversight in paperwork and trying to close the gap would be political suicide for any lawmaker.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:53 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

To which I responded:

YOU ARE AN ASSHOLE

What would possibly give you the idea that he was a liberal?? And where is your proof that it was a civilian working for the AF that dropped the ball?? Also what would give you the silly idea that if it was indeed a civilian that screwed up, that their EM-PLOY-ER isn't directly responsible for making sure things are done right??

Hey asshole, nobody who posts something as stupid and dishonest as that deserves a response.  You are a disgusting piece pf dogshit just like your communist liberal buddy who did the church shooting in Texas.  That piece of dogshit is an atheist and had a LinkedIn account where he listed causes he supported, including “Animal Welfare,” “Children,” “Civil Rights and Social Action,” “Environment” and “Human Rights.”  Just another typical far left leaning liberal social justice warrior like you.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:30 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

CORRECT  !

Hey asshole, if listening to you trying to protect your atheist liberal Texas church shooter wasn’t enough to make somebody puke, perhaps a picture of more of your elitist liberal heroes will do the job.  You liberals are sickening disgusting slime.

May 2017: Huma Abedin, Harvey Weinstein and Hillary Clinton at Planned Parenthood's 100th Anniversary gala

What your neighbors may not know, but maybe should: - Page 35 Huma-abedin-harvey-weinstein-and-hillary-clinton-at-the-planned-parenthood-100th-anniversary-gala-in_10448_
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Nov 13, 2017 5:40 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

CORRECT  !

Start WHAT somewhere?

Thank you for your concern for my toys, I like my toys, all my toys .... computers, yard and garden tools I use in the yard and garden.  I like my drill press, hand drills, radial saw, power miter saw, belt sanders, band saw and jigsaw for woodworking.   Oh phooey, mustn't forget the well stocked supply of sockets, ratchets, box and open end wrenches, screwdrivers, Allen wrenches, and pliers used for general mechanical tasks!

A couple countries that decided not to put politics ahead of their citizens, and it worked....

http://www.cnn.com/2017/10/04/world/gun-control-uk-australia/index.html

It's not just the lack of oversight on the part of the US Air Force. It's an overall lack of oversight that stems from a very powerful gun lobby who has the ability to twist any sort of gun legislation into a gun grab. To the point where merely bringing up this oversight in paperwork and trying to close the gap would be political suicide for any lawmaker.

You are aware the UK and Australia didn't have that guarantee of a natural right spelled out in the founding document of their respective countries so it was fairly easy for them to legislate gun ownership away.

Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Dec 17, 2017 9:38 am

Number 122 in a series of one million on    

Liberals are notorious for making false accusations.  It happens every day in our country at every level on the disgusting ladder of socialist parasites.  It is the favorite weapon of many useful idiots, in particular Jackoff Jones.  Therefore, you simply cannot imagine my disappointment to see that the asshole is now absent from the forum.  Normally, I would rejoice in that knowledge but having the following video to rub in his face would have given me immense pleasure.

The video is an excellent rebuttal of the common refrain of Jackoff Jones that conservatives are fascists.   Jackoff Jones watching this video would be analogous to him looking in the mirror.

In any event, I think it is a great video and I hope you not only watch it but share it with friends and neighbors.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Dec 17, 2017 12:59 pm

Jammer wrote:

Liberals are notorious for making false accusations.  It happens every day in our country at every level on the disgusting ladder of socialist parasites.  It is the favorite weapon of many useful idiots, in particular Jackoff Jones.  Therefore, you simply cannot imagine my disappointment to see that the asshole is now absent from the forum.  Normally, I would rejoice in that knowledge but having the following video to rub in his face would have given me immense pleasure.

The video is an excellent rebuttal of the common refrain of Jackoff Jones that conservatives are fascists.   Jackoff Jones watching this video would be analogous to him looking in the mirror.

In any event, I think it is a great video and I hope you not only watch it but share it with friends and neighbors.

Excellent video describing today's liberal beliefs and a historic view into what would occur should they be successful. Being liberal is like being kweer...you can never truly admit what you are and how you feel. I think their mental affliction helps them cope.

Nice to see you back Jammer...maybe bringing true rational knowledge to this site now that the kweer is gone will help people expand their knowledge.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Dec 17, 2017 3:16 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Excellent video describing today's liberal beliefs and a historic view into what would occur should they be successful. Being liberal is like being kweer...you can never truly admit what you are and how you feel. I think their mental affliction helps them cope.

Nice to see you back Jammer...maybe bringing true rational knowledge to this site now that the kweer is gone will help people expand their knowledge.

Actually, I would be ecstatic if the forum was ONLY conservatives discussing principles and values thus learning from each other.  There is probably a tremendous amount of information that we could all benefit from by discussing pertinent issues amongst ourselves rather than pounding our heads against a brick wall (aka: dumbass socialist liberal).
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:59 pm

Number 123 in a series of one million on    

The following video is something that I wish every single American would watch.  Unfortunately, it is 45 minutes long and that means a lot of people will never take the time to view it.  However, that is not going to stop me from trying to get all my friends and relatives to watch something that needs to see the light of day in this country.

Will you help spread this vital information?  Unless we can get enough Americans to become informed on what has happened in this country, we will continue to slide down the slippery slope of tyrannical socialism.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sat Jan 27, 2018 6:58 am

Jammer wrote:

The following video is something that I wish every single American would watch.  Unfortunately, it is 45 minutes long and that means a lot of people will never take the time to view it.  However, that is not going to stop me from trying to get all my friends and relatives to watch something that needs to see the light of day in this country.

Will you help spread this vital information?  Unless we can get enough Americans to become informed on what has happened in this country, we will continue to slide down the slippery slope of tyrannical socialism.

Thanks for bringing that forward and I highly recommend anyone who believes in Liberty and our nation's Constitution to watch this video in its entirety...scary stuff. Barack Hussein Obama was this nation's greatest threat and I thank God every day Donald Trump is systematically removing that nation's traitors harmful policies. Democrats need to wake up, open their eyes, and unplug their ears.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:48 pm

Jammer wrote:

Great video Jammer, thanks for posting it.
I am a member of a joint services military forum and have spread the word there.
LOL, of course the left declares Mark as a racist and other things!
WHAT'S NEW WHEN THE LEFT IS CONTRONTED WITH FACTS ???
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:41 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Great video Jammer, thanks for posting it.
I am a member of a joint services military forum and have spread the word there.
LOL, of course the left declares Mark as a racist and other things!
WHAT'S NEW WHEN THE LEFT IS CONTRONTED WITH FACTS ???

That is GREAT – thanks for spreading the word.

I think conservatives need to understand that the communist demonrats control over 95% of the newspapers and TV media, over 95% of the higher education and probably over 75% of the primary and secondary education in this country.  As a result, the TRUTH is not going to reach the people thru those channels.  Our only hope is that conservatives will step up and begin passing the TRUTH to our friends and neighbors.

That is not necessarily easy for conservatives.  The vast majority of conservatives are not expressive type people.  We tend to be more analytical in our thought process and unfortunately not always the best communicators.  That is why the analytical fields of engineering, accounting, business entrepreneurs, etc. are dominated by conservatives.   Unfortunately, that also explains whey the big mouthed liberals have control of the microphones and print media not to mention the media in the digital age.  
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jan 29, 2018 1:36 pm

Jammer wrote:
Actually, I would be ecstatic if the forum was ONLY conservatives discussing principles and values thus learning from each other.  There is probably a tremendous amount of information that we could all benefit from by discussing pertinent issues amongst ourselves rather than pounding our heads against a brick wall (aka: dumbass socialist liberal).[/size]
The plural form of the word "conservative" is barely relevant in this forum.  Have you checked how many of "anyone" is left ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Feb 01, 2018 12:43 pm

Number 124 in a series of one million on    

Many of our friends and neighbors watch the mainstream media, MSNBC, CNN or read the liberal newspapers.  Therefore, they are probably aware that the Republican Party is racist and sexist.  However, they may not know all the depths of depravity that us conservatives are aware of.  I believe it is time that we come out of the closet and admit to the many sins of the Republican Party over the last 160 years.

To help you spread the dirt on these disgusting Republicans, please feel free to share the following video with them.  It is probably best watched jointly with your friends and neighbors, so they can vent their disgust and anger on you.  It is time to confess our sins my fellow conservatives.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:30 pm

Jammer wrote:

Many of our friends and neighbors watch the mainstream media, MSNBC, CNN or read the liberal newspapers.  Therefore, they are probably aware that the Republican Party is racist and sexist.  However, they may not know all the depths of depravity that us conservatives are aware of.  I believe it is time that we come out of the closet and admit to the many sins of the Republican Party over the last 160 years.

To help you spread the dirt on these disgusting Republicans, please feel free to share the following video with them.  It is probably best watched jointly with your friends and neighbors, so they can vent their disgust and anger on you.  It is time to confess our sins my fellow conservatives.

Another great video Jammer, thanks for sharing!

This has been posted on another forum for many to see.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Feb 01, 2018 2:43 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Another great video Jammer, thanks for sharing!

This has been posted on another forum for many to see.

Super, keep passing the word.  We must make sure the entire electorate knows just how "deplorable" us conservatives are.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:57 pm

Jammer wrote:

Compare the video with what the Democrats stand for

Democratic party favors, any one or all may apply!

DISRESPECT OF COUNTRY
DISRESPECT OF FLAG
DISRESPECT OF NATIONAL ANTHEM
HATRED OF ANY AND ALL NON DEMOCRATS
RESPECT RACISM FROM ALL PARTY MEMBERS
RESPECT OF EVERYONE THAT HATES U.S.A.
REPSPECT FOR ENEMIES OF USA
RESPECT FOR CRIMINAL ELEMENT
RESPECT CRIMINAL ACTIVITY BY PARTY ELITES
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:36 pm

LIBERALISM IS PURE EVIL
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 41 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 41  Next