Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Countdown to the big day ! [Happy birthday to Twinkies]

+4
Jammer
Gomezz Adddams
BladeRunner
Shortie's Ex
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] - Page 2 Empty Re: Countdown to the big day ! [Happy birthday to Twinkies]

Post  Jammer Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:55 pm

Just Braying It wrote:

You want to hear stories about gay sex? Not female/female, but only stories about male/male sex? Your infatuation with this subject is kinda creepy.

WHAT'S CREEPY IS YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE SUBJECT
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Countdown to the big day !  [Happy birthday to Twinkies] - Page 2 Empty Re: Countdown to the big day ! [Happy birthday to Twinkies]

Post  Shortie's Ex Wed Jan 11, 2017 11:29 am

Just Braying It wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Why don't you ever hear gays bragging about how big the dick was up their ass the night before? Could it be the know they are perverts of nature and are ashamed of their perversion? Just curious...march in parades, constantly tell everyone its completely normal and then never talk about the stinking dirty deed itself. Come on Kweers...come all the way out of the closet and tell us what we are missing!

You want to hear stories about gay sex? Not female/female, but only stories about male/male sex? Your infatuation with this subject is kinda creepy.

I know. Right ?

Some of these guys ARE interested in female/female action.  They have PM'ed me to ask me for graphic descriptions (and to try to segue toward other stuff).  Sort of a voyeur interest for fapping material I think.  Lots of these seemingly morally resolute characters like to jack-off to the thought and visage of a couple of ladies bringing each other to mutual climax.  The only thought they have about active participation is the feeling that their meager male offerings would be a treat [ LOL ] to lesbians who have been deprived of a male offering.

But, the interest Darth shows for male/male sex (and male/male monkey sex) does seem more active and participatory.   Definitely a latent desire for active action (vs watching a couple of ladies).  He is looking for more than just fapping material.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:14 am

Keep re-directing and ignoring the original question. They reason you don't is because you know you are an abomination of nature and a freak. Your perverse lifestyle is against God and human nature. You still in the lifestyle because you know you have a mental illness but rather than seek professional help, your weakness and mental affliction keeps you as a freak.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:48 am

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Fri Jan 05, 2018 11:10 am

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sat Jan 06, 2018 9:11 am

Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:48 pm

The anticipation is killing me.

Happy early birthday, Twinkies! One of the brightest people I know!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Sun Jan 07, 2018 3:12 pm

Just Braying It wrote:The anticipation is killing me.

Yet takes it up his azz.

Apparently you don't know many people or anyone who isn't liberal.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jan 07, 2018 7:25 pm

Happy Birthday to Twinkies !! sunny sunny bounce bounce sunny sunny
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:45 pm

Oh JBI, what a pleasant surprise that you should drop by and wish Twinkies a happy birthday.

I would tell you to stop by more often, but it is hardly worth your effort.  This place is pretty boring since Gomezz passed away.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jan 09, 2018 12:48 pm

P.S. I liked best your moniker 'Liberal'.  Not only was it most fitting for this liberal discussion forum, but it really rankled a couple of the token elderly white males who we tolerate here at JSI.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2