Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dow Jones Indiustrial

+2
Dr. Evil
nightlight88
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Dow Jones Indiustrial Empty Dow Jones Indiustrial

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jan 04, 2016 9:58 am

Liberal / hamflower / twinkies was all about praising OBAMA and how he really helped the DOW.

I don't see any of his postings about OBAMA helping the DOW now that its dropped.

YOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO

where are you?
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Dow Jones Indiustrial Empty Re: Dow Jones Indiustrial

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Mar 17, 2016 4:41 pm

Ahemmm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:08 pm

Ah, ah, ahemmmm

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:13 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Ah, ah, ahemmmm

No place else to invest money. 5 year CD rates at .84% APR.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Apr 18, 2016 3:26 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Why do you communicate with a total moron who doesn't know the difference between an economic cycle and a unicycle?

Have you not determined that he has ZERO real life experiences that normally contribute to a person's knowledge?  The only thing he knows is how to use Google and then to point and click.  The moron is completely clueless.  I suggest you go and find a good wall to have a discussion with.  The IQ on the other end of the discussion will be the same but you won't have to put up with all the LIES.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:44 pm

Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Why do you communicate with a total moron who doesn't know the difference between an economic cycle and a unicycle?

Have you not determined that he has ZERO real life experiences that normally contribute to a person's knowledge?  The only thing he knows is how to use Google and then to point and click.  The moron is completely clueless.  I suggest you go and find a good wall to have a discussion with.  The IQ on the other end of the discussion will be the same but you won't have to put up with all the LIES.

I enjoy poking holes in his balloons. Similar to the pleasure I get when I smash a cockroach. It really doesn't take much effort.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Apr 18, 2016 4:52 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

I enjoy poking holes in his balloons. Similar to the pleasure I get when I smash a cockroach. It really doesn't take much effort.
Don't worry about me.   My ballon gets  bigger by the day as the market grows under Obama.  I haven't stuck any money into a CD since gradeschool. Suspect

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Apr 18, 2016 5:38 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Don't worry about me.   My ballon gets  bigger by the day as the market grows under Obama.  I haven't stuck any money into a CD since gradeschool. Suspect

Just paper gains that can go poof in an instant. See Black Tuesday. You don't realize any gains until you sell your stock. We are only a rch away from a world event (Chinese asset dump, Saudi asset dump, NK nuclear strike on SK or even LA) that'll make 1929 look like a rounding error. Hell the market craps nickels everytime Yellen whispers about a Fed interest hike.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:59 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Just paper gains that can go poof in an instant. See Black Tuesday. You don't realize any gains until you sell your stock. We are only a rch away from a world event (Chinese asset dump, Saudi asset dump, NK nuclear strike on SK or even LA) that'll make 1929 look like a rounding error. Hell the market craps nickels everytime Yellen whispers about a Fed interest hike.

Does Obama allow his useful idiots to use their EBT payments to buy stock?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:02 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Granted there are times when the markets tank, as they did in 1929 and when Bush ran our economy into the ditch, but over the long haul returns have been quite good.  Crikers, even Suzie Orman knows to take any money you need in the next five years out of the stock market.  It's not rocket science.  My only regret was that I didn't hold back a little more to invest my own ventures.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:00 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Granted there are times when the markets tank, as they did in 1929 and when Bush ran our economy into the ditch, but over the long haul returns have been quite good.  Crikers, even Suzie Orman knows to take any money you need in the next five years out of the stock market.  It's not rocket science.  My only regret was that I didn't hold back a little more to invest my own ventures.

Alright Jackoff, tell us EXACTLY how Bush ran the economy in the ditch.  List the SPECIC things that Bush did and tie them into the decline of the economy.  Provide NUMBERS that prove your point.  Do NOT merely Google it and then list the tired old GENERAL statements like, Bush  led us into 2 unfunded wars, deregulated the banks and cut taxes for the wealthy and ran up the deficit that sound so terrible but had no direct tie to the economic downturn and in some cases were not even associated with Bush.

Show us you understand something besides what a unicycle is.  Remember, SPECIFIC details on the EXACT things that Bush DID that were tied DIRECTLY to the economy and provide STATISTICS and NUMBERS that prove this immediate downturn was directly tied to the actions of Bush.  Unless you can prove this direct correlation with numbers and statistics, you are once again a lying sack of dogsht.

Now the fund begins:

Now sit back and watch Jackoff Jones do his typical thing.  He will read this comment, not have a clue on how to respond, disappear for awhile while he does his GOOGLE RESEARCH and then come back and tell us:

Bush deregulated the banks and everything else in sight, he lowered taxes for the wealthy, he led us into two unfunded wars and as a result took us from having a budget surplus to a huge budget deficit.

Bottom-line, the moron will never have the right answer no matter how long he takes.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:13 am

I see Jackoff Jones is right on time.  He got his e-mail that somebody replied to his comment and here he is.  The Jackass signed in at:

Dr. Jones   2014-10-01 Today at 9:05 am

Let's see how long it take him to come up with a copy and paste from the internet that he thinks makes sense.  The over under is 1 hour.  I will take the OVER.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:19 am

Jammer wrote:I see Jackoff Jones is right on time.  He got his e-mail that somebody replied to his comment and here he is.  The Jackass signed in at:

Let's see how long it take him to come up with a copy and paste from the internet that he thinks makes sense.  The over under is 1 hour.  I will take the OVER.
Wow.  The butthurt is strong this morning.  You've resorted to timestamps.

Dow Jones Indiustrial 1106906410

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:38 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

You don't know jack about the the 2007-2008 financial collapse if you are going to blame Bush exclusively. What about Clinton? What about the lying credit rating agencies? The shadow banking system? Go rent the movie "The Big Short" for an eye opening and gut wrenching behind the scenes look at what happened in '07-'08.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Apr 19, 2016 9:56 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: Granted there are times when the markets tank, as they did in 1929 and when Bush ran our economy into the ditch, but over the long haul returns have been quite good.  Crikers, even Suzie Orman knows to take any money you need in the next five years out of the stock market.  It's not rocket science.  My only regret was that I didn't hold back a little more to invest my own ventures.

You don't know jack about the the 2007-2008 financial collapse if you are going to blame Bush exclusively. What about Clinton? What about the lying credit rating agencies? The shadow banking system? Go rent the movie "The Big Short" for an eye opening and gut wrenching behind the scenes look at what happened in '07-'08.

Don't you realize it is more convenient to use prepared liberal talking points ??
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:00 am

Jammer wrote:I see Jackoff Jones is right on time.  He got his e-mail that somebody replied to his comment and here he is.  The Jackass signed in at:

In a nutshell.... unregulated credit.  He allowed the banksters to turn our entire financial system into a glorified game of Monopoly.

More than that he played his conservative economic hand and the cards were trumped one after another.  His trickle down tax breaks for the rich fell flat on their face.  He was chomping at the bit to go to war to spur the economy, but unfortunately all the contracts were awarded companies like Cheney's Haliburton and as usual that money didn't trickle down.  Then he played his deregulation card and we got all the easy credit that created a house of cards that he prayed would stand until after he was our of office but even that card fell, and e crashed and burned.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:15 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

In a nutshell.... unregulated credit.  He allowed the banksters to turn our entire financial system into a glorified game of Monopoly.

More than that he played his conservative economic hand and the cards were trumped one after another.  His trickle down tax breaks for the rich fell flat on their face.  He was chomping at the bit to go to war to spur the economy, but unfortunately all the contracts were awarded companies like Cheney's Haliburton and as usual that money didn't trickle down.  Then he played his deregulation card and we got all the easy credit that created a house of cards that he prayed would stand until after he was our of office but even that card fell, and e crashed and burned.

Jeebus. Dow Jones Indiustrial 1106906410 The repeal of Glass-Steagall pretty much accomplished that and Clinton gets the credit for signing that
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:28 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Jeebus. Dow Jones Indiustrial 1106906410 The repeal of Glass-Steagall pretty much accomplished that and Clinton gets the credit for signing that
Not so much.  Clinton told them to loosen theor belt a little.  Not pull their pants to their ankles.  Clinton certainly had nothing to do with the shenanigans that ensued after the loans were written.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:50 am

Dr. Jones wrote:

You really need to post your source, you aren't smart enough to come up with that yourself.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 19, 2016 10:52 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Not so much.  Clinton told them to loosen theor belt a little.  Not pull their pants to their ankles.

The repeal of Glass-Steagall, which Clinton signed, allowed the financial banks to merge with investment banks creating an internal conflict of interest within the financial institutions. There are examples of financial banks pressuring the credit rating agencies to withhold downgrading the CDO (collective debt obligations) rates until they could dump them on the market and then buy CDS (credit default swaps) with their investment divisions. In effect betting against themselves. More than letting the banks "loosen their belts" a bit I'd say.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 19, 2016 11:56 am

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Not so much.  Clinton told them to loosen theor belt a little.  Not pull their pants to their ankles.

The repeal of Glass-Steagall, which Clinton signed, allowed the financial banks to merge with investment banks creating an internal conflict of interest within the financial institutions. There are examples of financial banks pressuring the credit rating agencies to withhold downgrading the CDO (collective debt obligations) rates until they could dump them on the market and then buy CDS (credit default swaps) with their investment divisions. In effect betting against themselves. More than letting the banks "loosen their belts" a bit I'd say.
Glass-Steagall was already dilapidated in '99.  Clinton just put it out of it's misery.  It had no teeth left, and was no longer doing it's job.  We all know you don't have to be married to someone to hop into bed with them, and the banks had figured that out long before Clinton signed Glass-Steagall out of existence.  Should he have done more to replace it at the time instead?   Most certainly.  But as it was it was being walked all over and no longer served a purpose.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:15 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

Glass-Steagall was already dilapidated in '99.  Clinton just put it out of it's misery.  It had no teeth left, and was no longer doing it's job.  We all know you don't have to be married to someone to hop into bed with them, and the banks had figured that out long before Clinton signed Glass-Steagall out of existence.  Should he have done more to replace it at the time instead?   Most certainly.  But as it was it was being walked all over and no longer served a purpose.

No longer served a purpose? The repeal of G-S brought us the phenomenon of the big banks getting even bigger. Now we are faced with Bank of america, Morgan-chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo controlling half of the mortgages in the country, 2/3 of the credit cards and 2/5 of bank deposits.

Evidently G-S served some purpose because former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker bemoaned it's repeal and has called for the reinstatement of it.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:10 pm

What amazes me is why anyone even converses with Jackoff Jones. He is one of the dumbest, most ill informed individuals I have ever seen.

"The problem with arguing with idiots is they pull you down to their level and beat you with experience every time".
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Apr 19, 2016 6:35 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

No longer served a purpose? The repeal of G-S brought us the phenomenon of the big banks getting even bigger. Now we are faced with Bank of america, Morgan-chase, Citigroup and Wells Fargo controlling half of the mortgages in the country, 2/3 of the credit cards and 2/5 of bank deposits.

Evidently G-S served some purpose because former Fed Chairman Paul Volcker bemoaned it's repeal and has called for the reinstatement of it.
Ummmmm.... No it didn't.  Citigroup formed in '98 while Glass-Steagall was still in effect.  It had been whittled away at for so long it was no longer functional.  There are a lot of calls for it to be reinstated.  Preferably with a little more bite to it this time,  but then we all know who would throw a hissy fit if we had any regulation with any bite to it.... Suspect Suspect Suspect

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Apr 19, 2016 7:45 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:

In a nutshell.... unregulated credit (deregulated the banks and everything else in sight).  He allowed the banksters to turn our entire financial system into a glorified game of Monopoly.

More than that he played his conservative economic hand and the cards were trumped one after another.  His trickle down tax breaks for the rich (cut taxes for the wealthy) fell flat on their face.  He was chomping at the bit to go to war (led us into 2 unfunded wars) to spur the economy, but unfortunately all the contracts were awarded companies like Cheney's Haliburton and as usual that money didn't trickle down.  Then he played his deregulation card  ( “Doubled down on the “ --  deregulated the banks and everything else in sight) and we got all the easy credit that created a house of cards that he prayed would stand until after he was our of office but even that card fell, and e crashed and burned.

JUST AS EXPECTED  

The lying liberal moron did EXACTLY like he always does.  He nailed every single one of the traditional liberal talking points that are posted all over the internet.

The idiot is more stupid than we give him credit for.  Even when I warned him not to list those items, he does it anyhow.  And as usual, DETAILS and NUMBERS to prove your point, well you can forget about it.  Dumbass liberals only copy and paste and FEEL.  There is not an ounce of facts associated with anything they say.

This imbecile is a disgusting cretin with the mental capability of a second grader.  And my apologiy to all second graders as Jackoff Jones is one huge idiot that I compared to them.  He is totally clueless and anyone who is desperate for a discussion on an issue, I suggest that you go directly to Google and cut out the "middle moron" rather than talking to this total idiot.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next