Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Innovation? Are you Fracking Kidding Me?!?

+3
Skeptical
Jammer
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Innovation?  Are you Fracking Kidding Me?!? Empty Innovation? Are you Fracking Kidding Me?!?

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Mar 29, 2016 7:40 pm

Since when does innovation cause earthquakes?  Seems like more of the same old shiit to me. 

Millions at risk of man-made quakes
http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/29/investing/earthquakes-fracking-usgs-oil-gas/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Innovation?  Are you Fracking Kidding Me?!? Empty Re: Innovation? Are you Fracking Kidding Me?!?

Post  Jammer Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:22 pm

Here goes the dumbass who recently fabricated a comment to try to show that he had a very negative experience in Germany.  There is no limit to the falsehoods this cretin will spread.

First of all fracking is not some new innovation, it has been used in this country for over 70 years.  The new innovation that has resulted in dramatic increases in oil and gas production is the use of horizontal and directional drilling.  This innovation not only dramatically increases the amount of energy being produced, but has greatly reduced the number of wells that need to be drilled.  

Someone will have to dig thru the numbers, but I think there have been more wells fracked in areas other than those indicated in Oklahoma and Texas.  It would seem like there should be earthquakes happening in North Dakota and a lot of other places.  I haven’t heard of ND being rattled by these quakes, but it does seem like they have been doing one heck of a lot of fracking up there.

Is it only the fracking of oil and gas wells these communists are concerned about?  If I remember correctly, years ago the EPA was actually using fracking to help with superfund site cleanups.  Guess it is time to shut the EPA down.  How about the fracking used for geothermal wells?  Is it time to end geothermal energy production?

It would seem to me that most of these earthquakes began occurring with the rapid increase in windmills that were installed for the generation of electricity.  It makes sense, all the vibration that occurs from those big blades whirling around.  It is time to shut those earthquake generating windmills down before they destroy everything.

Jackoff Jones is clueless.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Innovation?  Are you Fracking Kidding Me?!? Empty Re: Innovation? Are you Fracking Kidding Me?!?

Post  Jammer Tue Mar 29, 2016 8:34 pm

Innovation?  Are you Fracking Kidding Me?!? January-20-Roberts-Torpedo-Marker-AOGHS-267x300

I guess the REGRESSIVE Jackoff Jones wants to take us back to the good old days when they used nitroglycerin?   I am sure that will be so much safer for everyone involved.   REGRESSIVE liberals hate innovation.  There is no place in America for REGRESSIVE liberals like the communist Jackoff Jones.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:32 pm

As if one post of complete utter bullshiit wasn't bad enough, you went for two.  Do you have any data to back up your mountains of mindless drivel?  What makes you think I was lying about my experience at the strip club in Munich?  The only thing I would clarify is that the 4 AF guys that got jumped at the ATM didn't happen while I was there.  Other than that everything was spot on.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:43 pm

Complete bullshit – none of your data points line up.  You would think that a cretin like you who lies so much would eventually get good at it.  Anyone who has spent time in Germany would realize your statement was one huge fabrication and I dare say that most people who haven’t even been to Germany can spot the discrepancies.   If it wasn’t bad enough that you are a liar, you are a STUPID liar.

Go pound sand you EVIL CRETIN - you are outright EVIL.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Mar 29, 2016 9:59 pm

Jammer wrote:Complete bullshit – none of your data points line up.  You would think that a cretin like you who lies so much would eventually get good at it.  Anyone who has spent time in Germany would realize your statement was one huge fabrication and I dare say that most people who haven’t even been to Germany can spot the discrepancies.   If it wasn’t bad enough that you are a liar, you are a STUPID liar.

O'Really.....which discrepancies are those?   This should be good.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Tue Mar 29, 2016 11:22 pm

I have heard rumors in the past the AF folks at the base right outside Munich were victims of robberies and such and can't seem to recall the name of the base.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:08 am

Skeptical wrote:
I have heard rumors in the past the AF folks at the base right outside Munich were victims of robberies and such and can't seem to recall the name of the base.
The AF incident I was told about was closer to Frankfurt.  But I'm sure that there are idiots everywhere.  It doesn't take many

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:02 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:Complete bullshit – none of your data points line up.  You would think that a cretin like you who lies so much would eventually get good at it.  Anyone who has spent time in Germany would realize your statement was one huge fabrication and I dare say that most people who haven’t even been to Germany can spot the discrepancies.   If it wasn’t bad enough that you are a liar, you are a STUPID liar.

You’re nuts if you think that I am going to teach you how to cover your tracks, you lying sack of dogshit.  You are pathetic.  The lying rant you posted is so ridiculous, that it is impossible to connect the dots.  

Take a look at what you wrote:
I've been to Europe.  Germany to be exact.  I never had any run-ins with any Muslims, but I did have an eye opening experience none the less.  For the first time in my life I understood what it was like to have brainless retards treat you like a second rate human being.  In all honesty I would have to agree with them about the necessity of our continued occupation in their country,  (you and Obama both really do hate this country don't you?)  but there was still no call for the way some treated us there.  

I was with some friends one night at a strip joint in Munich.  The owner started harassing us the minute we walked in.  There wasn't more than 6-8 customers in the place and we were drinking pretty hard while dancers were coming around regularly to give lap dances and talk.  Long story short, we were spending good money.  The owner came over and said we had to buy private dances or get the hell out.  It was ridiculous.  I whipped out a $100 bill US and gave it to the one girl.   He was pissed.  I had my fun though.  

There were other stories too.  We got raped on a bill at a different bar another night.  There were 4 guys from another base who got jumped at an ATM one night.

After experiencing that type of blind hatred for 10 days, I can't imagine living that way.  

Already you have started to SPIN your way out the obvious lie that you posted by later saying the other AFB was near Frankfurt.  You lying sack of dogshit do realize there are 2 Frankfurts in Germany don’t you?  Which one was it?

If you think you can SPIN your way out of this obvious lie that you have been caught in, put some details with your comment like the year it happened and the AFB’s you refer to as well as other details that might give it a slight glimmer of believability.  Otherwise we will just accept it for what it is an outright lie by the biggest piece of lying dogshit on here.

I am so sick and tired of these cretins fabricating these make believe stories in an attempt to sell their EVIL AGENDA.  It is time that good Americans stand up to these evil cretins and call them out on their lies if we ever hope to put an end to the evil they are spreading in this country.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:00 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

You’re nuts if you think that I am going to teach you how to cover your tracks, you lying sack of dogshit.  You are pathetic.  The lying rant you posted is so ridiculous, that it is impossible to connect the dots.  

I've been to Europe.  Germany to be exact.  I never had any run-ins with any Muslims, but I did have an eye opening experience none the less.  For the first time in my life I understood what it was like to have brainless retards treat you like a second rate human being.  In all honesty I would have to agree with them about the necessity of our continued occupation in their country,  (you and Obama both really do hate this country don't you?)  but there was still no call for the way some treated us there.  

I was with some friends one night at a strip joint in Munich.  The owner started harassing us the minute we walked in.  There wasn't more than 6-8 customers in the place and we were drinking pretty hard while dancers were coming around regularly to give lap dances and talk.  Long story short, we were spending good money.  The owner came over and said we had to buy private dances or get the hell out.  It was ridiculous.  I whipped out a $100 bill US and gave it to the one girl.   He was pissed.  I had my fun though.  

There were other stories too.  We got raped on a bill at a different bar another night.  There were 4 guys from another base who got jumped at an ATM one night.

After experiencing that type of blind hatred for 10 days, I can't imagine living that way.  

Already you have started to SPIN your way out the obvious lie that you posted by later saying the other AFB was near Frankfurt.  You lying sack of dogshit do realize there are 2 Frankfurts in Germany don’t you?  Which one was it?

If you think you can SPIN your way out of this obvious lie that you have been caught in, put some details with your comment like the year it happened and the AFB’s you refer to as well as other details that might give it a slight glimmer of believability.  Otherwise we will just accept it for what it is an outright lie by the biggest piece of lying dogshit on here.

I am so sick and tired of these cretins fabricating these make believe stories in an attempt to sell their EVIL AGENDA.  It is time that good Americans stand up to these evil cretins and call them out on their lies if we ever hope to put an end to the evil they are spreading in this country.
It would be the Frankfurt that housed Rhein-Main AFB, which shared a landing strip with the Frankfurt International Airport.  I saw the inside of a massive c-130 while I was there.   This was back in '04 Rhein-Main closed shortly after I believe.  Anther friend was stationed at Spangdhalm, I believe and stayed in a little town called Nattinheim.  Really nice little bar there.  The owners wife and daughter were really hot.  Very nice people, had no problems with Americans.  Possibly because one of their regulars was a woman from Texas that had lived there for 20 years.  Probably more aggravating than the way intolerant, ignorant assholes like yourself treated us at times,  was the fact that if you wanted to have a mixed drink, there was only one tray of ice cubes in the whole place.  Usually the ice was so old the cubes would be shrunk down to half their original size.  The worst part of the trip however was when I was boarding the train to go to Paris, (a coupe of us were supposed to spend some time in Paris but never did) I was about 45 minutes early when I arrived at the boarding spot.  I stepped on the train to see if I was in the right spot and the doors closed behind me.   The train took off but it was the wrong one.   I was supposed to be on the next train.  Luckily they were able to drop me off at the next stop.  Which was in the middle of nowhere and empty.  And here's me looking all too American.  

Any more details to this very off topic conversation?  Or should we get back on topic?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:26 am

Dr. Jones wrote: It would be the Frankfurt that housed Rhein-Main AFB, which shared a landing strip with the Frankfurt International Airport.  I saw the inside of a massive c-130 while I was there.   This was back in '04 Rhein-Main closed shortly after I believe.  Anther friend was stationed at Spangdhalm, I believe and stayed in a little town called Nattinheim.  Really nice little bar there.  The owners wife and daughter were really hot.  Very nice people, had no problems with Americans.  Possibly because one of their regulars was a woman from Texas that had lived there for 20 years.  Probably more aggravating than the way intolerant, ignorant assholes like yourself treated us at times,  was the fact that if you wanted to have a mixed drink, there was only one tray of ice cubes in the whole place.  Usually the ice was so old the cubes would be shrunk down to half their original size.  The worst part of the trip however was when I was boarding the train to go to Paris, (a coupe of us were supposed to spend some time in Paris but never did) I was about 45 minutes early when I arrived at the boarding spot.  I stepped on the train to see if I was in the right spot and the doors closed behind me.   The train took off but it was the wrong one.   I was supposed to be on the next train.  Luckily they were able to drop me off at the next stop.  Which was in the middle of nowhere and empty.  And here's me looking all too American.

That explains why the name of the Air Base near Munich could not be recalled.
Is the assumption you were not a member of the military at the time but a very young person correct?

IMHO, I am not sure a C-130 can be called "massive"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:29 am

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: It would be the Frankfurt that housed Rhein-Main AFB, which shared a landing strip with the Frankfurt International Airport.  I saw the inside of a massive c-130 while I was there.   This was back in '04 Rhein-Main closed shortly after I believe.  Anther friend was stationed at Spangdhalm, I believe and stayed in a little town called Nattinheim.  Really nice little bar there.  The owners wife and daughter were really hot.  Very nice people, had no problems with Americans.  Possibly because one of their regulars was a woman from Texas that had lived there for 20 years.  Probably more aggravating than the way intolerant, ignorant assholes like yourself treated us at times,  was the fact that if you wanted to have a mixed drink, there was only one tray of ice cubes in the whole place.  Usually the ice was so old the cubes would be shrunk down to half their original size.  The worst part of the trip however was when I was boarding the train to go to Paris, (a coupe of us were supposed to spend some time in Paris but never did) I was about 45 minutes early when I arrived at the boarding spot.  I stepped on the train to see if I was in the right spot and the doors closed behind me.   The train took off but it was the wrong one.   I was supposed to be on the next train.  Luckily they were able to drop me off at the next stop.  Which was in the middle of nowhere and empty.  And here's me looking all too American.

Is the assumption you were not a member of the military at the time but a very young person correct?

C-130 not massive. C-141 is a different story.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:45 am

Skeptical wrote:

No military for me.   Not real big on fighting wars for profit. I was probably 25.  Seemed pretty massive at the time.  Especially compared to the crop dusters I was used to seeing.

Update:  I texted him, it was a C-5.  They had C-130's as well though.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Mar 30, 2016 9:58 am

nightlight88 wrote: C-130 not massive. C-141 is a different story.

Heck a C-141 can be thought of as a C-133 with jet engines instead of turboprops and a C-133 might be referred to as a stretched C-130!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:18 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:

It would be the Frankfurt that housed Rhein-Main AFB, which shared a landing strip with the Frankfurt International Airport.  I saw the inside of a massive c-130 while I was there.   This was back in '04 Rhein-Main closed shortly after I believe.  Anther friend was stationed at Spangdhalm, I believe and stayed in a little town called Nattinheim.  Really nice little bar there.  The owners wife and daughter were really hot.  Very nice people, had no problems with Americans.  Possibly because one of their regulars was a woman from Texas that had lived there for 20 years.  Probably more aggravating than the way intolerant, ignorant assholes like yourself treated us at times,  was the fact that if you wanted to have a mixed drink, there was only one tray of ice cubes in the whole place.  Usually the ice was so old the cubes would be shrunk down to half their original size.  The worst part of the trip however was when I was boarding the train to go to Paris, (a coupe of us were supposed to spend some time in Paris but never did) I was about 45 minutes early when I arrived at the boarding spot.  I stepped on the train to see if I was in the right spot and the doors closed behind me.   The train took off but it was the wrong one.   I was supposed to be on the next train.  Luckily they were able to drop me off at the next stop.  Which was in the middle of nowhere and empty.  And here's me looking all too American.  

Any more details to this very off topic conversation?  Or should we get back on topic?

Just as I expected, your follow up comment not only doesn’t make any sense but it is almost completely irrelevant to your original comment which you were trying to defend.  Nothing in this latest version of your liberal lie has anything to do with Munich much less even occur anywhere close to Munich.  Even though I previously had little doubt, I can now unequivocally say that your original comment was 100% fabricated to advance your evil progressive liberal ideology.  Everything that comes out of your mouth is a liberal lie.

And this is hardly off topic as the topic is JACKOFF JONES IS A LIBERAL LIAR AND SIMPLY CAN NEVER EVER BE BELIEVED - EVERYTHING THAT HE SAYS IS A DISTORTION, MISREPRESENTATION OR OUTRIGHT LIE.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:25 am

Dr. Jones wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

No military for me.   Not real big on fighting wars for profit. I was probably 25.  Seemed pretty massive at the time.  Especially compared to the crop dusters I was used to seeing.

Update:  I texted him, it was a C-5.  They had C-130's as well though.

People need to see thru this lying sack of dogshit.  Here is part of his original comment:

Jackoff Jones wrote: There were other stories too.  We got raped on a bill at a different bar another night.  There were 4 guys from another base who got jumped at an ATM one night.  

That was without question an attempt to infer or misrepresent that JACKOFF JONES was in the military and that HE along with other military personnel were being mistreated because they were part of the evil American imperialist occupying force.

Why do you people even pay any attention to what this lying sack of dogshit says?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Mar 30, 2016 11:38 am

Dr. Jones wrote:Since when does innovation cause earthquakes?  Seems like more of the same old shiit to me. 

http://money.cnn.com/2016/03/29/investing/earthquakes-fracking-usgs-oil-gas/index.html

Of course no tears from Farmer Fcukstik over the damage agriculture is wreaking on the Gulf of Mexico with all of it's corn production for the faux fuel ethanol.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Mar 30, 2016 12:00 pm

Dr. Jones wrote: No military for me.   Not real big on fighting wars for profit.

No doubt a typical response from one of the 93% who never served in the military yet who will ridicule and denigrate the 7% who have served as they are enjoying all the freedoms and protection those 7% provided have and are providing!
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Wed Mar 30, 2016 1:35 pm

Skeptical wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote: No military for me.   Not real big on fighting wars for profit.

No doubt a typical response from one of the 93% who never served in the military yet who will ridicule and denigrate the 7% who have served as they are enjoying all the freedoms and protection those 7% provided have and are providing!
I think this officially fills our drama quota for the week!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Wed Mar 30, 2016 5:49 pm

Ham Flower? wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

I think this officially fills our drama quota for the week!

Are you sure? More may be generated.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Mar 30, 2016 6:54 pm

Skeptical wrote:

I'm sorry,  where was the part where I ridiculed anyone who  has served?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:12 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Skeptical wrote:

C-130 not massive.  C-141 is a different story.

Hillary, Moochelle and Chelsea's asses are massive by any measure!
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Mar 30, 2016 8:56 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Since when does innovation cause earthquakes?  Seems like more of the same old shiit to me. 

Of course no tears from Farmer Fcukstik over the damage agriculture is wreaking on the Gulf of Mexico with all of it's corn production for the faux fuel ethanol.
The Mississippi River basin is over 1.5 M square miles and encompasses over 40% of US cropland.  Not to mention a huge amount of animal runoff and other non ag-related runoff.  All the nutrients from the entire basin are discharged in one comparatively tiny stream.  There is no way around this.  It's a mathematical certainly that this will happen.  

The interesting thing is that the nutrients are not actually killing anything.  They are promoting growth, and that growth is absorbing too much oxygen.  

There's no doubt that this is a serious issue but the truth is that it's little more than a temporary eye sore that kills a few and more likely displaces a large number of fish.  That's a far cry from the type of damage caused by an earthquake.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Mar 31, 2016 2:53 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

The Mississippi River basin is over 1.5 M square miles and encompasses over 40% of US cropland.  Not to mention a huge amount of animal runoff and other non ag-related runoff.  All the nutrients from the entire basin are discharged in one comparatively tiny stream.  There is no way around this.  It's a mathematical certainly that this will happen.  

The interesting thing is that the nutrients are not actually killing anything.  They are promoting growth, and that growth is absorbing too much oxygen.  

There's no doubt that this is a serious issue but the truth is that it's little more than a temporary eye sore that kills a few and more likely displaces a large number of fish.  That's a far cry from the type of damage caused by an earthquake.

Jeebus, you are fcukin' stoopid. While algae blooms (the cause of the dead zone in the Gulf) can occur naturally, there is no doubt that the excessive use of fertilizer by agriculture to raise the corn stock needed for ethanol production has greatly increased the scope and frequency of the blooms and the damage caused to coastal environments and economies including but not limited to tourism and fisheries. Toxins produced during the blooms can also produce sickness and death in humans from the ingestion of tainted water and fish. It's hardly just a "temporary eye sore" as you so blithely put it.

Algae only consumes oxygen at night. During the day it produces oxygen, however the warm waters that the bloom occur in can't absorb much of the oxygen and it is lost to the atmosphere. The thick blooms also block sunlight causing other aquatic plants to die. Not only aren't the plants producing oxygen anymore, microorganisms begin to decompose the mass of organic material (dead plants and algae) accelerating oxygen consumption. Dead fish and other critters add to the organic material , increasing the depletion of oxygen.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Mar 31, 2016 9:18 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Jeebus, you are fcukin' stoopid. While algae blooms (the cause of the dead zone in the Gulf) can occur naturally, there is no doubt that the excessive use of fertilizer by agriculture to raise the corn stock needed for ethanol production has greatly increased the scope and frequency of the blooms and the damage caused to coastal environments and economies including but not limited to tourism and fisheries. Toxins produced during the blooms can also produce sickness and death in humans from the ingestion of tainted water and fish. It's hardly just a "temporary eye sore" as you so blithely put it.

Algae only consumes oxygen at night. During the day it produces oxygen, however the warm waters that the bloom occur in can't absorb much of the oxygen and it is lost to the atmosphere. The thick blooms also block sunlight causing other aquatic plants to die. Not only aren't the plants producing oxygen anymore, microorganisms begin to decompose the mass of organic material (dead plants and algae) accelerating oxygen consumption. Dead fish and other critters add to the organic material , increasing the depletion of oxygen.
I think you need to sharpen up a little on your liberal tree hugger talking points.  I don't see any sources claiming health problems for humans derived from these dead zones.  Economic problems possibly but boats have motors on them nowadays and are reasonably mobile. 

As far as "excessive" fertilizer use,  that's BS.  There is a local slough turned lake(because there's fish in it now) that receives runoff from thousands of fertilized corn acres.  It has no outlet so there is nowhere for burdensome amounts of deadly nitrogen to escape.  Yet this lake flourishes with fish.  The same thing could be said for every fishing hole in NE South Dakota.  What gives?

The other problem with your flawed thinking is that these fertilizers are being used to produce ethanol, they are being used to produce the protein needed to feed the world.  The starch that ethanol uses is merely overburden.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next