Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Currency Change

5 posters

Go down

Currency Change Empty Currency Change

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Apr 21, 2016 6:23 am

I think it is great that Michelle Obama's picture is being placed on the $20 bill.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Currency Change Empty Re: Currency Change

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:41 am

Should have booted that crony capitalist Hamilton instead.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Apr 21, 2016 8:36 am

Darth Cheney wrote:I think it is great that Michelle Obama's picture is being placed on the $20 bill.

I am happy to see that she is replacing the father of the democrat party, Andrew Jackson. He is the poster child for evil liberals. I wish it was this easy to get rid of all liberals, the world would be a much better place.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:55 pm

Yobummah is again opening a giant can-o-worms by breaking an established practice of only putting Dead Prez mugs on our money. Fairness and equal treatment would dictate that David Duke be up next. Or perhaps simply the "Uknown Clansman".
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Apr 21, 2016 2:59 pm

Clicker wrote:Yobummah is again opening a giant can-o-worms by breaking an established practice of only putting Dead Prez mugs on our money.  Fairness and equal treatment would dictate that David Duke be up next.  Or perhaps simply the "Uknown Clansman".
Agreed

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:11 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Should have booted that crony capitalist Hamilton instead.

Hamilton was a mercantilist not a capitalist, crony- or any other flavor. Hamilton, in the style of the monarchist he was, modeled the Bank of the United States after the Bank of England which was mercantilist. If he was a bona fide capitalist, he would have modeled the US Bank after Scotland's which was truly capitalist and allowed for free entry into a nationwide banking system. His system of tariffs was also mercantilist and helped lay the ground work for the Civil War.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down