Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Programming change on FOX?

+6
nightlight88
Jammer
Freedom Forever
Darth Cheney
Gomezz Adddams
Skeptical
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Programming change on FOX? Empty Programming change on FOX?

Post  Skeptical Thu Aug 08, 2013 8:48 pm

A new fox in prime time on FOX?

Drudge: Megyn Kelly Set to Replace Sean Hannity on Fox Prime-Time

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/megyn-kelly-replacing-sean/2013/08/08/id/519448?s=al&promo_code=14759-1
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Programming change on FOX? Empty Re: Programming change on FOX?

Post  Gomezz Adddams Thu Aug 08, 2013 9:30 pm

Skeptical wrote:A new fox in prime time on FOX?

Drudge: Megyn Kelly Set to Replace Sean Hannity on Fox Prime-Time

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/megyn-kelly-replacing-sean/2013/08/08/id/519448?s=al&promo_code=14759-1
She's got way better legs than Hannity.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 09, 2013 6:22 am

Megyn does have the coveted 9 pm (et) slot but Hannity is still on contract and will keep his show at another time.  I personally rarely watch Hannity an do watch Megyn whenever possible. I am not sure what the heck she is saying but she looks good and my sex life has improved when she is on. Hope the wife can easily adjust to the new time slot.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:52 am

Conservative women are both beautiful and smart.
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Aug 09, 2013 9:07 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Megyn does have the coveted 9 pm (et) slot but Hannity is still on contract and will keep his show at another time.  I personally rarely watch Hannity an do watch Megyn whenever possible. I am not sure what the heck she is saying but she looks good and my sex life has improved when she is on. Hope the wife can easily adjust to the new time slot.
I like Hannity best of all the prime time slots.  As for Megyn, I am not that thrilled with her and probably will not watch her show much.  And as for your sex life improving, I would suggest that you watch more Shannon Bream, she is the real "hot" one.

I suspect that Beck's Blaze TV might actually catch on and in a few more years be the most conservative media outlet.  FOX is just a little too liberal for me with all of their Geraldo, Bob Beckel and Juan Williams face time.  I get sick when I watch them.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:50 am

Jammer wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:Megyn does have the coveted 9 pm (et) slot but Hannity is still on contract and will keep his show at another time.  I personally rarely watch Hannity an do watch Megyn whenever possible. I am not sure what the heck she is saying but she looks good and my sex life has improved when she is on. Hope the wife can easily adjust to the new time slot.
I like Hannity best of all the prime time slots.  As for Megyn, I am not that thrilled with her and probably will not watch her show much.  And as for your sex life improving, I would suggest that you watch more Shannon Bream, she is the real "hot" one.

I suspect that Beck's Blaze TV might actually catch on and in a few more years be the most conservative media outlet.  FOX is just a little too liberal for me with all of their Geraldo, Bob Beckel and Juan Williams face time.  I get sick when I watch them.
Plus Greta (who actually is beginning to sound like she is moving away from liberalism), and Shepard Smith, and there is one other woman liberal as well.

Juan williams is a joke. Beckel is a paid shill for the sodomites.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Aug 09, 2013 10:55 am

Freedom Forever wrote:Conservative women are both beautiful and smart.
And they are not feminazi manhaters.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:07 am

Jammer wrote:

How did you know Shannon was my favorite.  She is living proof there is a God and is perfect in every way.  I will be her next husband...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  BladeRunner Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:18 am

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

How did you know Shannon was my favorite.  She is living proof there is a God and is perfect in every way.  I will be her next husband...
Andrea Tantaros and Dana Perino are probably my favorites. But Fox as SO MANY..... How would one choose?
BladeRunner
BladeRunner

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Aug 09, 2013 11:22 am

BladeRunner wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Andrea Tantaros and Dana Perino are probably my favorites. But Fox as SO MANY..... How would one choose?
 Gilfoil does more for me than those two but would like throwing a hotdog down a hallway I am afraid.  Shannon Bream...perfecto!bounce
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Twinkies Fri Aug 09, 2013 12:31 pm

How can you guys be lusting after other women other than your wives? Isnt that a sin in your religion?
Twinkies
Twinkies

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:21 pm

Twinkies wrote:How can you guys be lusting after other women other than your wives?  Isnt that a sin in your religion?  
Crap he's right again. Well I'm off to confession. Programming change on FOX? 4178521010 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Aug 09, 2013 1:23 pm

Twinkies wrote:How can you guys be lusting after other women other than your wives?  Isnt that a sin in your religion?  
Only if you're a liberal Baptist like Jimmie "The Peanut" Carter. Otherwise you can look at the menu but you gotta come home hungry. cheers 
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:01 pm

Twinks won't reply to me anymore. I think the love has worn off. Perhaps he has found another. Sad 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Wow!
How do you guys know all these characters mentioned above? Do you watch a lot of TV? You seem to even know time slots. Are some of these soap opera characters, that you are lusting after?
Are they all TV actors/actresses - same network (the one mentioned in the opening post)?
Or are some from some other forum (since you seem to know some political affiliation of some)?

------
BTW - also from that link:
"The news comes just after Cumulus Media said it plans to cut ties with both Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, their two most highly-rated conservative radio hosts, after talks broke down with Premiere Networks, the division of Clear Channel that distributes their shows."
(I do know who Rush is - he's a hoot)

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:58 pm

If I were you I wouldn't cast stones, especially after what you and winner have been up to.

Programming change on FOX? 2177933211 
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:59 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:Wow!
How do you guys know all these characters mentioned above? Do you watch a lot of TV? You seem to even know time slots. Are some of these soap opera characters, that you are lusting after?
Are they all TV actors/actresses - same network?
Or are some from some other forum (since you seem to know some political affiliation of some)?
Do you have a question? What's yur mom's name? Do you like to drive with the top down? What's yur and mom's favorite color? Have you read War & Peace? Why does lint appear in yur pockets? Do you vote? Do you know what it means to smile like a doughnut? Have you ever been with a man? Sleep 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:16 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Jammer wrote:

As I remember you saying several years ago in a world far far away from here:  "Twins of a different mother".  Smile
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Aug 09, 2013 4:27 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Jammer wrote:

Plus Greta (who actually is beginning to sound like she is moving away from liberalism), and Shepard Smith, and there is one other woman liberal as well.

Juan williams is a joke.  Beckel is a paid shill for the sodomites.
I absolutely cannot stand Shepard Smith as he is a flaming liberal.  Greta is tolerable.  Although she is a liberal, she is reasonable and logical and perhaps is moving to the right as you indicate.  The other liberal woman (the only one that doesn't look like a transgender) besides Greta that is STARTING to be tolerable is Kirsten Powers.  She might also be moving a little to the right.

In any event, there are way more liberals on FOX than I can stomach either before or after a meal.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Are they all TV actors/actresses - same network (the one mentioned in the opening post)?

------
"The news comes just after Cumulus Media said it plans to cut ties with both Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, their two most highly-rated conservative radio hosts, after talks broke down with Premiere Networks, the division of Clear Channel that distributes their shows."
Special edition of "Fox Foxes" on sale at your local grocery checkout lane right next to the National Enquirer. Duh!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:41 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

------
Special edition of "Fox Foxes" on sale at your local grocery checkout lane right next to the National Enquirer. Duh!
It figures that you would know something like that. They still print the Nat'l Inq? Do people actually buy it?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:57 pm

Damn, a [P]MSNBC watcher. Rolling Eyes 
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:00 pm

sodaknomad wrote:
I've never seen that show either. (I don't see much TV).
Does it have even more characters for you to lust after?

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:02 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Where or where do you obtain your vast quantity of knowledge?

Programming change on FOX? 1249464066
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Tue Aug 13, 2013 1:28 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:
sodaknomad wrote:
Where or where do you obtain your vast quantity of knowledge?

Programming change on FOX? 1249464066
Clue - it's not from vegetating in front of the boob-tube, reading the Nat'l Inq (Gomezz), or searching sex sites on the web.
Many reliable sources of information are available, Darth. Simply use a little initiative. You can do it if you want to.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next