Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad.

+5
Freedom Forever
pse1124
Skeptical
Darth Cheney
Mr Nifty
9 posters

Go down

Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad. Empty Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad.

Post  Mr Nifty Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:00 pm

Feds tell Web firms to turn over user account passwords. Secret demands mark escalation in Internet surveillance by the federal government through gaining access to user passwords.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57595529-38/feds-tell-web-firms-to-turn-over-user-account-passwords/
Mr Nifty
Mr Nifty

https://www.facebook.com/groups/273998222614419/

Back to top Go down

Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad. Empty Re: Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad.

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 25, 2013 8:18 pm

Mr Nifty wrote:Feds tell Web firms to turn over user account passwords. Secret demands mark escalation in Internet surveillance by the federal government through gaining access to user passwords.

http://news.cnet.com/8301-13578_3-57595529-38/feds-tell-web-firms-to-turn-over-user-account-passwords/

I am almost positive that they won't do anything that would violate our Constitutional (TM) rights or anything.  They are only trying to protect us from harm. Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad. 1398734447
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad. Empty Re: Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad.

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 25, 2013 9:26 pm

Mr Nifty wrote:Feds tell Web firms to turn over user account passwords. Secret demands mark escalation in Internet surveillance by the federal government through gaining access to user passwords.

No big surprise here considering

Obama: We will stand up in this election to bring about the change that won't just win an election, but will transform America,"
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Fri Jul 26, 2013 8:14 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

I am almost positive that they won't do anything that would violate our Constitutional (TM) rights or anything.  They are only trying to protect us from harm. Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad. 1398734447

I am totally fine with giving up MY freedoms, so that myself and the rest of America will FEEL safer.

Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad. 1249464066 
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:40 am

"The sky is falling" anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 26, 2013 10:54 am

Freedom Forever wrote:"The sky is falling"   anyone? Bueller? Bueller?

I can't comment until I know how our forum Fiscal Conservative weighs in. I consider him to be the final voice in all things government and freedom. Oh, he is also a DA.Twisted Evil
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  RedWhiteBlue Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:08 pm

I always find it interesting when the 'far-left' and the 'far-right' join forces on these civil liberty issues. Much of it stemming from the Patriot Act.
More power to the ACLU.

BTW, Freedom F - if you read all of the article from the opening post, it will calm you down about any 'sky falling'. No need to panic yet.

BTW, Darth - I am not a District Attorney, but I do see a friend who is one, rather often.

RedWhiteBlue

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:16 pm

RedWhiteBlue wrote:I always find it interesting when the 'far-left' and the 'far-right' join forces on these civil liberty issues. Much of it stemming from the Patriot Act.
More power to the ACLU.

BTW, Freedom F - if you read all of the article from the opening post, it will calm you down about any 'sky falling'. No need to panic yet.

BTW, Darth - I am not a District Attorney, but I do see a friend who is one, rather often.

Did you even read my post? Maybe you missed the sarc thing. DA
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:09 pm

Freedom Forever wrote:
RedWhiteBlue wrote:I always find it interesting when the 'far-left' and the 'far-right' join forces on these civil liberty issues. Much of it stemming from the Patriot Act.
More power to the ACLU.

Did you even read my post?  Maybe you missed the sarc thing.  DA

He's Carlos Danger, District Attorney and don't let him tell you anything different.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:12 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:
Freedom Forever wrote:
More power to the ACLU.

Did you even read my post?  Maybe you missed the sarc thing.  DA

He's Carlos Danger, District Attorney and don't let him tell you anything different.

He never said that, can't you read? I think I'm getting the hang of this Here is some of that change you libtards wanted so bad. 1106906410 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  sodaknomad Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:29 pm

Why is it that every time I try to pull change out of my pocket I come up with lint?
sodaknomad
sodaknomad

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:33 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Why is it that every time I try to pull change out of my pocket I come up with lint?

Run your clothes through the dryer and you won't have any problems with lint.

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:01 pm

sodaknomad wrote:Why is it that every time I try to pull change out of my pocket I come up with lint?

Save it...it will be tomorrow's currency at the rate we are going.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:05 pm

Liberal wrote:

Keep the address of your trailer house current for your welfare payments twit, you aint gonna make it as a comedian.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  pse1124 Mon Jul 29, 2013 12:31 pm

You are supposed to get some money from Obama's "stash". That's Obama money.
pse1124
pse1124

Back to top Go down

Post  Just Braying It Mon Jul 29, 2013 5:59 pm

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Keep the address of your trailer house current for your welfare payments twit, you aint gonna make it as a comedian.

I wasn't trying to be funny, just trying to be helpful. You might want to consider un-bunching those bloomers a bit. Heck, you might as well throw them in the dryer for a while to help with the wrinkles!

Just Braying It

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:30 am

Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

I wasn't trying to be funny, just trying to be helpful. You might want to consider un-bunching those bloomers a bit. Heck, you might as well throw them in the dryer for a while to help with the wrinkles!

Sure ya were.

I am underwhelmed by your outpouring of helpfulness and will value it as just what was paid for it.  And your concern about my well-being is just as phony as the presumption that liberalism is a viable and workable tenet.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Freedom Forever Tue Jul 30, 2013 10:47 am

nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:
nightlight88 wrote:
Liberal wrote:

Sure ya were.

I am underwhelmed by your outpouring of helpfulness and will value it as just what was paid for it.  And your concern about my well-being is just as phony as the presumption that liberalism is a viable and workable tenet.

Passive aggression is a terrible thing. cheers 
Freedom Forever
Freedom Forever

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down