Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted: Kinder, Gentler Handling of Terrorists

Go down

Wanted: Kinder, Gentler Handling of Terrorists Empty Wanted: Kinder, Gentler Handling of Terrorists

Post  Gomezz Adddams Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:42 pm

Damn those Boston/Watertown Police and the FBI/DHS/ATF agents as well. Where were their kid gloves last Friday? Lost in the laundry I suppose. Loopy Liberal CUNY Prof Ruth O'Brien believes that there was too much undue force used in the capture of the Marathon Terrorists. WTF? Suspect

The United States that I love hunts down terrorists AND follows human rights during capture. Giving the worst criminal or terrorist the most dignity during captivity shows why we should not be feared as a nation and is the best antidote to terrorism.

We accept difference, as a nation, and we should champion our greatest strength – inclusivity – at these extreme moments if we want the character of the United States not to be judged harshly by the global community. Once all the adrenaline subsides, I hope we will all be witnesses at the Internal Affairs investigation about undue force.

http://ruthobrien.org/a-day-of-terror/

Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down