Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆TRUMP '16☆

+4
Gomezz Adddams
Darth Cheney
nightlight88
Dr. Evil
8 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

☆TRUMP '16☆ Empty ☆TRUMP '16☆

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:52 pm

Sound familiar? No sense in fighting it anymore. Get behind your man.

☆TRUMP '16☆ Fb_img10

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

☆TRUMP '16☆ Empty Re: ☆TRUMP '16☆

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Jun 14, 2016 9:05 pm

For a guy who likes to blubber on about free speech, he sure isn't a fan:

The media outlets that are banned by Trump
http://money.cnn.com/2016/06/14/media/donald-trump-media-blacklist/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 15, 2016 9:51 pm

Trump's latest Muslim ban:

The massive implications of Trump's Muslim travel ban in 5 maps
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/muslim-ban-maps-donald-trump/

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  nightlight88 Wed Jun 15, 2016 11:08 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Trump's latest Muslim ban:

The massive implications of Trump's Muslim travel ban in 5 maps
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/muslim-ban-maps-donald-trump/

Re: your siggy

it would be easier to explain why a moslim killed a kw eer than to explain why two men are playing tonsil pool.
nightlight88
nightlight88

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jun 16, 2016 7:33 am

Tough on terror huh?  Kim Jung Un has far more ability to inflict pain on the US than any Islamic terrorist group,  and Trump wants to invite him over for crumpets and a hand job.  Maybe a little Netflix and chill? I wonder if Dennis Rodman will be invited?

Trump: I'd host Kim Jong Un in U.S.
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/15/politics/donald-trump-north-korea-kim-jong-un/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Mon Jun 20, 2016 9:49 am

Trump campaign manager is out
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/20/politics/corey-lewandowski-out-as-trump-campaign-manager/index.html

Looks like he's in need of a new campaign manager. Any volunteers?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:44 am

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jun 25, 2016 2:25 pm

Start of a coup ďétat?

RNC delegate files lawsuit in order to avoid voting for Trump
http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/24/politics/rnc-delegate-lawsuit-donald-trump/

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Tue Aug 09, 2016 10:37 pm

The art of the spiel: How Trump feeds conspiracies
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/09/politics/donald-trump-conspiracy-many-people-are-saying/index.html

Although Trump has really mastered the art of spreading abstract conspiracies, conservatives have been doing it for years through Faux Snooze, talk radio, shady news websites and chain emails. Unfortunately it's worked well for them, and him.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:06 am

Looks like some douche bag has a real man crush on Trump...
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:45 am

Darth Cheney wrote:Looks like some douche bag has a real man crush on Trump...

I assume you are referring to one of the many conservative posters on this site who will actually be voting for that scumbag?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:08 pm

Apparently the SS doesn't like it when you suggest the future POTUS may be assassinated...

Secret Service has a word with Trump campaign
http://www.cnn.com/2016/08/10/politics/trump-second-amendment/index.html

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:58 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:Apparently the SS doesn't like it when you suggest the future POTUS may be assassinated...

So which is it? On one hand the CNN cub reporters state that "... the USSS has spoken to the Trump campaign regarding his Second Amendment comments." and then on other the "Secret Service's communications director Cathy Milhoan has not confirmed the conversations between the campaign and the Secret Service, but said in a statement Tuesday that "the U.S. Secret Service is aware of Mr. Trump's comments."

Sheesh!
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:02 pm

And then the Ol' Broomrider may just drop over from the lack of momentum.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:14 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:Apparently the SS doesn't like it when you suggest the future POTUS may be assassinated...

So which is it? On one hand the CNN cub reporters state that "... the USSS has spoken to the Trump campaign regarding his Second Amendment comments." and then on other the "Secret Service's communications director Cathy Milhoan has not confirmed the conversations between the campaign and the Secret Service, but said in a statement Tuesday that "the U.S. Secret Service is aware of Mr. Trump's comments."

Sheesh!

I'm sorry, did I miss the part where they said that Cathy Muldoon herself had made public the particulars of the conversation between the Trump camp and the SS?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:21 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:And then the Ol' Broomrider may just drop over from the lack of momentum.

Lack of momentum?!? My gawd man, have you seen the polls?? Have you heard about the big O's 55% approval rating? Did you see the latest jobs report? She's riding a frigging wave!

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:39 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Sheesh!

I'm sorry,  did I miss the part where they said that Cathy Muldoon herself had made public the particulars of the conversation between the Trump camp and the SS?

Just quoting the Clinton News Network cub reporters. Go bitch to them if you can't comprehend their drivel.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Sheesh!

I'm sorry,  did I miss the part where they said that Cathy Muldoon herself had made public the particulars of the conversation between the Trump camp and the SS?

Just quoting the Clinton News Network cub reporters. Go bitch to them if you can't comprehend their drivel.

I'm not the one with the comprehension problem.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:09 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Sheesh!

Jeebus. You're like the guy who climbed the jackass tree, fell and hit every branch on the way down.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Sheesh!

Jeebus. You're like the guy who climbed the jackass tree, fell and hit every branch on the way down.

At least I won't be voting for Trump.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:30 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Sheesh!

Who's voting for Trump? Not me. And voting for The Broomrider™ is worse than voting for Trump.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Wed Aug 10, 2016 8:40 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Sheesh!

Who's voting for Trump? Not me. And voting for The Broomrider™ is worse than voting for Trump.

You'll vote for the Trumpster. No doubt in my mind. You can't bare the thought of another Clinton or another Democrat rocking it in the White House. And you're smart enough to know that a vote for any other candidate is a vote for Hillary.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Gomezz Adddams Wed Aug 10, 2016 11:24 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:
Dr. Jones wrote:
Gomezz Adddams wrote:

Sheesh!

You'll vote for the Trumpster.  No doubt in my mind.  You can't bare the thought of another Clinton or another Democrat rocking it in the White House.  And you're smart enough to know that a vote for any other candidate is a vote for Hillary.

Hardly. I bleed Cruz!

☆TRUMP '16☆ Ted_cr10
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:35 am

Ahhhhh yes. Teddy 'The Bazooka' Cruz. What a lovable guy. Rolling Eyes

If I were you I'd stick with Trump. He's a better bet. Tell me something..... Of all those candidates, how did these two losers sift to the top?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:18 pm

Dr. Jones wrote:
If I were you I'd stick with Trump.  He's a better bet.  Tell me something..... Of all those candidates, how did these two losers sift to the top?

The broomrider is there because the party muckies are afraid of her and want to get their grubby peter clamps on the money. As for Trump, he gave the conservatives something to fight for. He's being called the first "talk radio" candidate. He connects with people at that level.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next