Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rewriting the Constitution

+3
Clicker
Skeptical
Dr. Evil
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Rewriting the Constitution  - Page 2 Empty Re: Rewriting the Constitution

Post  Gomezz Adddams Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:33 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Oh Gomezz please stop playing Google footsie with me.  You know how that makes Mr Jammer angry.

No Google or feet involved there. Totally from memory.
Gomezz Adddams
Gomezz Adddams

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:36 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:And Mr Jammer relative to the 17th amendment I would think that ultimate personal freedom is be actively and directly involved in electing representatives to the federal government.  All of them.

Can you imagine the result if the current crew in the State House in Pierre were to be responsible to select our state's representation to the US Senate?

These comments by the Sleazy Slut are so typical of what you hear from the repressive liberal useful idiots.  They are grossly uninformed on just what our system of government is supposed to be.  The devastation of our educational system in this country by these evil cretins is to blame for this.  For the last 100 years these repressive liberals have sought to remove the Constitution and our Founding Principles from our schools.  They have demonized the Founding Fathers to further their assault on the wonderful system of government they gave us.

Conservatives should not be wasting their time playing Google footsie with these evil cretins.  We should be spending our time better learning these things ourselves.  We should then take the time to talk to our friends, neighbors and relatives to inform them.  This is the only way we can stop these evil cretins.

As Thomas Jefferson said:

If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed.

I commend nightlight for his comment above about being involved with Hillsdale College.  Hillsdale College is just an excellent resource for conservatives and liberty loving Americans.  I encourage every conservative to get involved with them and receive their Imprimis.  I would also encourage you to consider attending one of their Hostels, Freedom Forums or other events.  You will never regret your experience with this wonderful organization.

Hillsdale Hostels
https://www.hillsdale.edu/educational-outreach/hillsdale-hostel/

Freedom Forums
https://www.hillsdale.edu/educational-outreach/freedom-forums/

Free Market Forum
https://www.hillsdale.edu/educational-outreach/free-market-forum/

Why waste your time on here arguing with these repressive liberal mental midgets.  You will never ever change their minds.  They are evil people and are intent on spreading evil.  Our best weapon against these evil cretins is to be one step ahead of them informing our friends and neighbors of the TRUTH.

So you've got nothing.

My comments on this issue will be reserved for OPEN MINDED people with the mental capability of understanding the issue. That leaves you out. Unfortunately for you, I am too smart to waste my time arguing with a brick wall. I am sure you will find somebody gullible enough to play along with you, but it will not be me.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:47 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Oh Gomezz please stop playing Google footsie with me.  You know how that makes Mr Jammer angry.

WRONG bitch, disappointed - maybe, confused certainly but definitely not angry.  Not everyone has the same capabilities.  There will be conservatives somewhere who have the talent and motivation to make a difference in this battle against evil.  And then there will always be some who are only capable of communicating with a brick wall.  Everyone has to find their niche, just like you filling the role of "useful idiot" for the repressive liberal elitists.

You just said that Gomezz's niche is limited to communicating with masonary! WTF?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:52 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:And Mr Jammer relative to the 17th amendment I would think that ultimate personal freedom is be actively and directly involved in electing representatives to the federal government.  All of them.

Can you imagine the result if the current crew in the State House in Pierre were to be responsible to select our state's representation to the US Senate?

These comments by the Sleazy Slut are so typical of what you hear from the repressive liberal useful idiots.  They are grossly uninformed on just what our system of government is supposed to be.  The devastation of our educational system in this country by these evil cretins is to blame for this.  For the last 100 years these repressive liberals have sought to remove the Constitution and our Founding Principles from our schools.  They have demonized the Founding Fathers to further their assault on the wonderful system of government they gave us.

Conservatives should not be wasting their time playing Google footsie with these evil cretins.  We should be spending our time better learning these things ourselves.  We should then take the time to talk to our friends, neighbors and relatives to inform them.  This is the only way we can stop these evil cretins.

As Thomas Jefferson said:

If we are to guard against ignorance and remain free, it is the responsibility of every American to be informed.

I commend nightlight for his comment above about being involved with Hillsdale College.  Hillsdale College is just an excellent resource for conservatives and liberty loving Americans.  I encourage every conservative to get involved with them and receive their Imprimis.  I would also encourage you to consider attending one of their Hostels, Freedom Forums or other events.  You will never regret your experience with this wonderful organization.

Hillsdale Hostels
https://www.hillsdale.edu/educational-outreach/hillsdale-hostel/

Freedom Forums
https://www.hillsdale.edu/educational-outreach/freedom-forums/

Free Market Forum
https://www.hillsdale.edu/educational-outreach/free-market-forum/

Why waste your time on here arguing with these repressive liberal mental midgets.  You will never ever change their minds.  They are evil people and are intent on spreading evil.  Our best weapon against these evil cretins is to be one step ahead of them informing our friends and neighbors of the TRUTH.

So you've got nothing.

My comments on this issue will be reserved for OPEN MINDED people with the mental capability of understanding the issue.  That leaves you out.  Unfortunately for you, I am too smart to waste my time arguing with a brick wall.  I am sure you will find somebody gullible enough to play along with you, but it will not be me.

I am certain that mommy made sure all your teachers told you this.  Often.

You. Have. Nothing.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:56 pm

Gomezz Adddams wrote:

No Google or feet involved there. Totally from memory.

Oh Gomezz enrich your learning. Do a Google study of that amendment and the history of the income tax.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 05, 2016 9:30 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Jammer wrote:

WRONG bitch, disappointed - maybe, confused certainly but definitely not angry.  Not everyone has the same capabilities.  There will be conservatives somewhere who have the talent and motivation to make a difference in this battle against evil.  And then there will always be some who are only capable of communicating with a brick wall.  Everyone has to find their niche, just like you filling the role of "useful idiot" for the repressive liberal elitists.

You just said that Gomezz's niche is limited to communicating with masonary!  WTF?

WRONG AGAIN BITCH - People determine their OWN niche.  Others, myself included, merely observe the level they rise to or the level they sink to.  It is all a part of personal accountability, something a scumbag liberal would never understand.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:45 pm

Yah Mr Jammer I'm pretty sure Gomezz has never determined his niche to be limited to communicating with masonary. You did that. Own it.

BTW DOES IT SOOTH YOUR RAGE TO USE CAP LOCKS IN YOUR RESPONSES ON JUST BRAYING IT ? Meh does nothing for me.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:55 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:Yah Mr Jammer I'm pretty sure Gomezz has never determined his niche to be limited to communicating with masonary.  You did that.  Own it.

BTW DOES IT SOOTH YOUR RAGE TO USE CAP LOCKS IN YOUR RESPONSES ON JUST BRAYING IT ?  Meh does nothing for me.

Well SLUT, there are just certain things that I like to emphasize.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:57 pm

Jammer wrote:
Shortie's Ex wrote:Yah Mr Jammer I'm pretty sure Gomezz has never determined his niche to be limited to communicating with masonary.  You did that.  Own it.

BTW DOES IT SOOTH YOUR RAGE TO USE CAP LOCKS IN YOUR RESPONSES ON JUST BRAYING IT ?  Meh does nothing for me.

Well BLAH, BLAH, BLAH, there are just certain things that I like to emphasize.

Was there something you had to say ?
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2