Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gomezz Adams Memorial

+2
Clicker
Darth Cheney
6 posters

Go down

Gomezz Adams Memorial Empty Gomezz Adams Memorial

Post  Darth Cheney Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:43 pm

It brings me great pain and sadness but Gomezz Adams passed away recently and unexpectedly. I was personally privileged to have known him and we religiously spent a weekly afternoon have a beer or two with another member of this site. Gomezz was an extremely kind man and one of the greatest pure intellectuals I have ever met. He will be sorrily missed by me and everyone that knew him.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Gomezz Adams Memorial Empty Re: Gomezz Adams Memorial

Post  Clicker Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:00 pm

RIP Gomezz
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:56 pm

Condolences to the family of one of the most intelligent person I encountered.
Your presence at the liquid seminars will be sorely missed.

RIP Gomezz.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:29 pm

Oh my, this is horrible news.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:55 pm

Oh wow....I've been wondering where he was. I have to admit that this did cross my mind. I know we sparred pretty hard at times over the years, but I've always had a lot of respect for him. I always would have liked to have thought we could have sat down and had a beer and a laugh if we ever met. I know its a lot to ask, but I'd be really curious to know who he was.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:58 pm

To memorialize Gomezz Adddams, his final post to JSI:

https://justsayingit.forumotion.com/t2140p150-random-questions-for-conservatives#25153

Practical economic thought to the end. God speed Gomezz Adddams.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:06 pm

Heart? I know he had heart problems in the past.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 29, 2017 12:20 pm

Maybe a good way to memorialize Gomezz would be to share some bike stories? His life certainly revolved around bikes.

I haven't biked in years, but my kids are just getting old enough to maybe do some mountain biking, and we have relatives in the Black Hills that we camp with for a week a year who love to mountain bike. I think a bit of mountain biking may be in our future.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:07 pm

Darth Cheney wrote:It brings me great pain and sadness but Gomezz Adams passed away recently and unexpectedly. I was personally privileged to have known him and we religiously spent a weekly afternoon have a beer or two with another member of this site. Gomezz was an extremely kind man and one of the greatest pure intellectuals I have ever met. He will be sorrily missed by me and everyone that knew him.

TERRIBLE NEWS Sad
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sun Aug 13, 2017 10:30 pm

I found myself missing you a little today Gomezz. And I mean that. I had to share the laugh I had a bit ago though. At least I won't have to be so concerned with my choice of words anymore, if this place survives. He was always good for keeping you on your toes and making sure you used just the right word. If you didn't he'd let you know...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:03 pm

With the the one year anniversary of Gomezz's untimely death upon us, I've been thinking a lot about him lately and how you could have an intelligent conversation with him without all the childish antics of the new wanna be conservative leader.

I'm also saddened to see that his wife has recently passed away. My heart goes out to their children. Not that they are really kids yet, but still awful young to have lost both parents. An extra prayer will certainly be in order for them tonight.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:39 am

Dr. Evil wrote:With the the one year anniversary of Gomezz's untimely death upon us, I've been thinking a lot about him lately and  how you could have an intelligent conversation with him without all the childish antics of the new wanna be conservative leader.

I'm also saddened to see that his wife has recently passed away. My heart goes out to their children. Not that they are really kids yet, but still awful young to have lost both parents. An extra prayer will certainly be in order for them tonight.

Rest in Peace Gomezz.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:29 am

Indeed. There was no greater level of intelligence brought to a forum discussion at Just Saying It than those served by Gomezz. 
Rest In Peace Gomezz.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeptical Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:04 am

His wit and detailed replies will be missed

Rest in peace Gomezz.
Skeptical
Skeptical

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:01 am

Dr. Evil wrote:With the the one year anniversary of Gomezz's untimely death upon us, I've been thinking a lot about him lately and  how you could have an intelligent conversation with him without all the childish antics of the new wanna be conservative leader.

Given that many of you (well, all 3 or 4 of you) were friends with Gomezz IRL, I am a little surprised that no one except Dr Evil offered tribute to Gomezz's now-deceased widow.
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Sat Jul 27, 2019 9:43 am

Another year has passed, and this place is as dead as you are, Gomezz!! 😆😆😆 Anyway, RIP my old sparring buddy. And RIP, JSI. Gomezz, please don't be offended if I don't continue to make these annual posts to pay homage. It's just that this place is a washed up has been, and that's assuming that it ever was. It's just time to move on. Jammer tried to take your place, but as you probably remember, he's soooo fukcing stupid. Anyway(again) I hope the girls are holding in there. I know it can't be easy for them right now, having lost both parents so young. I've thought about reaching out to them on FB and letting them know what an asshole you were 😆😆😆, but they would probably think I was crazy! Anyway (third time) maybe I'll see you around. Hopefully not any time too soon... Suspect

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:01 pm

Salut, Gomezz!!
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Shortie's Ex Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:04 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:Another year has passed, and this place is as dead as you are, Gomezz!! 😆😆😆 Anyway, RIP my old sparring buddy. And RIP, JSI. Gomezz, please don't be offended if I don't continue to make these annual posts to pay homage.  It's just that this place is a washed up has been, and that's assuming that it ever was. It's just time to move on. Jammer tried to take your place, but as you probably remember, he's soooo fukcing stupid. Anyway(again) I hope the girls are holding in there. I know it can't be easy for them right now, having lost both parents so young. I've thought about reaching out to them on FB and letting them know what an asshole you were 😆😆😆, but they would probably think I was crazy! Anyway (third time) maybe I'll see you around. Hopefully not any time too soon... Suspect

Gotta' say doxxing a dead guy's kids is a little creepy. Shocked
Shortie's Ex
Shortie's Ex

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Tue Jul 30, 2019 2:59 pm

Shortie's Ex wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:Another year has passed, and this place is as dead as you are, Gomezz!! 😆😆😆 Anyway, RIP my old sparring buddy. And RIP, JSI. Gomezz, please don't be offended if I don't continue to make these annual posts to pay homage.  It's just that this place is a washed up has been, and that's assuming that it ever was. It's just time to move on. Jammer tried to take your place, but as you probably remember, he's soooo fukcing stupid. Anyway(again) I hope the girls are holding in there. I know it can't be easy for them right now, having lost both parents so young. I've thought about reaching out to them on FB and letting them know what an asshole you were 😆😆😆, but they would probably think I was crazy! Anyway (third time) maybe I'll see you around. Hopefully not any time too soon... Suspect

Gotta' say doxxing a dead guy's kids is a little creepy.  Shocked

LIBERAL = CREEPY = LIBERAL

Hopefully, you get the picture on that issue.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down