Just Saying It
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Las Vegas Attack

+2
Dr. Evil
Clicker
6 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Las Vegas Attack - Page 7 Empty Re: Las Vegas Attack

Post  Jammer Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:20 pm

Dr. Evil wrote:http://cnn.it/2xjnzxv

Thoughts?

KEEP DEFLECTING YOU LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT
NOBODY BELIEVES A WORD YOU SAY
BUT DO KEEP YOUR GEORGE SOROS FUNDED WEBSITE BUSY
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:27 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:Never said that ASSHOLE.  Homicides are homicides, they count them ALL every year jackass.  Cherry pick all you want, the facts are homicides still went up and not down no matter how you want to cherry pick.  Keep on deflecting because your lies are indefensible

YOU ARE A LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT

And did the article I posted refer to all homicides or gun violence going down?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Skeptical wrote: Everybody but the liberal mind understands the gun was simply used by a person to carry out this horrible deed.

What new restrictions could/would be imposed on the law abiding gun owner/prospective gun owner with additional gun control laws that will not prevent future mass murders?

JACKOFF JONES THE LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT THEN wrote: How did these countries do it?  

And then you posted your DECEPTIVE article which wrote:  Gun homicide rates are 25.2 times higher in the US than in other high-income countries

They're not?

YOU LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT DISTORTED AND MISREPRESENTED THE DATA TO SELL YOUR EVIL AGENDA

NOW WATCH THE WOUNDED SNAKE SQUIRM

Yes. Thank you. You proved for me that everything I posted was referring to gun based homicide. Congratulations.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:29 pm

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:http://cnn.it/2xjnzxv

Thoughts?

KEEP DEFLECTING YOU LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT
NOBODY BELIEVES A WORD YOU SAY
BUT DO KEEP YOUR GEORGE SOROS FUNDED WEBSITE BUSY

Deflecting what? Las Vegas Attack - Page 7 3584648792 scratch

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:43 pm

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:20 pm

First off his butt hurt over "assault rifle" indicates he's not just a "data man". He has a dog in the fight.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:21 pm

I'm fine with silencers...

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:23 pm

I agree that a one size fits all approach wouldn't work. And suicide is not the issue at hand.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:27 pm

I agree, gang violence is a whole different beast. Gang bangers aren't at the top of my list for concern.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:31 pm

I agree that the risks in owning a gun purely for self defense far outweigh the benefits.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:34 pm

Are you suggesting we create a government program to help depressed adult men, battered women, and at risk kids? I'm all in!

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Thu Oct 05, 2017 11:36 pm

Generally I agree. But the article isn't relevant to this conversation.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Darth Cheney Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:12 am

Dr. Evil wrote: I'm fine with silencers...

The are suppressors...and don't silence anything.

A suppressor on the left's beloved "assault rifle" emits the same decibel of noise as a operating jackhammer. I'm sure you won't allow "facts" to get in your way though.
Darth Cheney
Darth Cheney

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 06, 2017 6:23 am

Dr. Evil wrote: Generally I agree. But the article isn't relevant to this conversation.

WOW – I have never seen a wounded snake squirm as much as you.

But ASSHOLE, do you know what is irrelevant to this conversation?
YOU

YOU LYING SACK OF DOGSHIT DISTORTED AND MISREPRESENTED THE DATA TO SELL YOUR EVIL AGENDA
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:13 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote: Generally I agree. But the article isn't relevant to this conversation.

YOU

No seriously. If you'd been paying attention, you'd see that Skeptical and I already went over this in our "Chicago" conversation. The article you posted makes no mention of assault weapons except to complain about calling them that. I'm eager to hear your thoughts on alternative methods of solving our gun issues. I have long said that our gun issues could be traced back in large part to our income inequality. What do you think could be done to combat these problems? Since you brought them up.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:16 am

Darth Cheney wrote:

A suppressor on the left's beloved "assault rifle" emits the same decibel of noise as a operating jackhammer. I'm sure you won't allow "facts" to get in your way though.

Dude, in said I'm fine with them. What more do you want from me. And no, I don't give a fuuck about your jargon. We all know what we are referring to. You remind me of those transgender offtype whatever's who get offended because you didn't refer to them by the proper name. Get over yourself snowflake. I don't care enough about your lifestyle to learn your jargon.

Last edited by Dr. Evil on Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:19 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU

No seriously. If you'd been paying attention, you'd see that Skeptical and I already went over this in our "Chicago" conversation. The article you posted makes no mention of assault weapons except to complain about calling them that. I'm eager to hear your thoughts on alternative methods of solving our gun issues. I have long said that our gun issues could be traced back in large part to our income inequality. What do you think could be done to combat these problems? Since you brought them up.

SQUIRM - SQUIRM - SQUIRM - SQUIRM
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:20 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Darth Cheney wrote:

Dude, in said I'm fine with them. What more do you want from me. And no, I don't give a fuuck about your jargon. We all know what we are referring to.

Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:24 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU

I went through almost every paragraph. One by one. You're an idiot.

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:42 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU

What I think is that the EVIL LIBERALS want to have a discussion about what caused Las Vegas and what laws can we pass to stop future attacks (aka: reduce our individual liberties and enhance their tyrannical rule).  Well, it is clear to me based on what the EVIL LIBERALS say was the root cause of this horrific event – BUMP STOCKS.

When you analyze the what, why and where behind bump stocks you will find that these are an invention by Obama and his administration “to help the handicapped”.  When you dig deeper look at all the similar “laws to aid the handicap” that the liberals have been behind.

All the handicap parking stalls:  Yep – right out in front of stores and buildings were terrorists can park their bomb laden cars to inflict the most damage possible.

All the inclined ramps on curbs:  WOW – this will aid the terrorists in rolling their heavy bombs into the areas they want to destroy.  No more heavy lifting for them.

All the end seats in strategic locations in auditoriums:  My goodness, if a terrorist wanted to inflict heavy damage on a crowded event and then get away quickly, they would have the best seats in the house.

This is scary stuff when you analyze what is being done in this country.  We are creating all these things for handicap people that will aid the terrorists.  I know I will
FEEL a lot safer if we do away with these handicap things.  And since it is all about FEELINGS, let’s hurry up and put in some stringent controls on these handicap aids.  They are obviously causing unneeded death and destruction in our country.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 06, 2017 7:43 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU

And you are a wounded SNAKE - SQUIRM ASSHOLE
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:04 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU

Are you on drugs?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:32 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU

Are you on drugs?

ARE YOU ON GOVERNMENT HANDOUTS?
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dr. Evil Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:37 am

Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU

Are you on drugs?

You mean like social security?

Dr. Evil

Back to top Go down

Post  Jammer Fri Oct 06, 2017 8:56 am

Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:
Dr. Evil wrote:
Jammer wrote:

YOU

Are you on drugs?

You mean like social security?

Social Security is not a handout unless you have LIED and falsely went on disability.  I mean, welfare, farm subsidies, SNAP, EBT, EITC or any of those liberal giveaways to gain votes.  We all know that you are, so be careful with your answer you LYING SACK OF DIGSHIT.
Jammer
Jammer

Back to top Go down

Post  Clicker Fri Oct 06, 2017 9:16 am

I've fire rifles with both silencers and flash hiders. Flash suppressors are simply to hide the muzzle flash of the weapon so as to make the shooter less visible. Silencers reduce the report from the muzzle of a weapon to a pop. Semi-auto and automatic weapons make more noise because of the mechanical noise generated by the bolt moving, the empty brass being ejected and new round being loaded. I fired a 30 06 Springfield with a silencer, very quiet.
Clicker
Clicker

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next